• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It honestly baffles me that the new currency is only given once per unit.

Like it's good, since if you're going to do this I'd like it to not be pure unadulterated whale bait, but it's just...weird? Like this is PRIMO whale food, come here and start summoning all the ascendent heroes you can forever, gotta give them to everyone on your AR teams, everyone on your Arena, everyone forever give us that fat stacks of cash.

On top of that, this banner is also like...not very good outside of Fjorm. Not even just character appeal being niche, none of these units look very relevant and there's also literally no new notable skills worth rolling for since Hardy Fighter is usable almost exclusively on this Fjorm. It honestly may as well have been a personal skill too with those effects, this pretty much shut down all my doubts about this unit being good. The new second boon also feels like a "win-more" investment and not something really worth going out of the way for, just a nice bonus to try and incentivize rolling these new units.

But yeah, very easy pass for me. It's very funny that they managed to add all 4 of the Wolfguard and only two of them are even on the banner, and one of the two is the demote. I always wondered how they'd handle the Wolfguard, fully expecting the Dawn Brigade to get this same treatment if we even get them next Tellius banner. And my expectations of them coming are not particularly high.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I always wondered how they'd handle the Wolfguard, fully expecting the Dawn Brigade to get this same treatment if we even get them next Tellius banner. And my expectations of them coming are not particularly high.

The Wolfguard may be a team of 4, but Wolf and Roshea are the two with the clear standout traits to them, Roshea being the only defector in Mystery, and Wolf being Hardin's second-in-command and the last to finally be persuaded of the four in New Mystery. As such those two are put on the banner proper. Sedgar and Vyland practically are also-rans, and are treated as such in this, with Sedgar being a GHB, and Vyland being the insta-demote.

The three Dawn Brigade boys at least have more going for them, with more character, PRF weapons, and more distinct class differences. At the very least I'd expect them to have their weapons, regardless of them being initially being a localization insert. Laura can fulfill the insta-demote slot, and Aran can be the GHB candidate. Since this banner seems to standardize how these banner layouts are going to play out, I'd expect all five at once like this, and Volug, Fiona, and Meg can come along later as seasonals potentially.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
This is also a sparkable far save banner, which has some appeal.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
On top of that, this banner is also like...not very good outside of Fjorm. Not even just character appeal being niche, none of these units look very relevant and there's also literally no new notable skills worth rolling for since Hardy Fighter is usable almost exclusively on this Fjorm. It honestly may as well have been a personal skill too with those effects, this pretty much shut down all my doubts about this unit being good. The new second boon also feels like a "win-more" investment and not something really worth going out of the way for, just a nice bonus to try and incentivize rolling these new units.

But yeah, very easy pass for me. It's very funny that they managed to add all 4 of the Wolfguard and only two of them are even on the banner, and one of the two is the demote. I always wondered how they'd handle the Wolfguard, fully expecting the Dawn Brigade to get this same treatment if we even get them next Tellius banner. And my expectations of them coming are not particularly high.
I'd say the Dawn Brigade is somewhat more likely now given this banner going out on the Wolfguard. Additionally, some banners we had this book had some theme to it:

- Sacred Stones: Grado theme
- Thracia 776: No theme. But if they do a theme next time, I expect it to be Tahra-related with Linoan.
- Genealogy: Silesse theme with Lex & Azelle
- Three Houses: No theme either other than adding in popular characters
- Blazing Blade: Reglay theme with Farina
- Fallen is Fallen
- SoV: No theme either but then again, they were short on units to begin with.
- Fates: Conquest with Orochi
- CYL is CYL
- Three Houses Part 2: Ashen Wolves
- Mystery: Wolfguard

Even some Book IV banners had some themes going like Bern and Chapters 9 - 10 of Awakening.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd say the Dawn Brigade is somewhat more likely now given this banner going out on the Wolfguard. Additionally, some banners we had this book had some theme to it:

- Sacred Stones: Grado theme
- Thracia 776: No theme. But if they do a theme next time, I expect it to be Tahra-related with Linoan.
- Genealogy: Silesse theme with Lex & Azelle
- Three Houses: No theme either other than adding in popular characters
- Blazing Blade: Reglay theme with Farina
- Fallen is Fallen
- SoV: No theme either but then again, they were short on units to begin with.
- Fates: Conquest with Orochi
- CYL is CYL
- Three Houses Part 2: Ashen Wolves
- Mystery: Wolfguard

Even some Book IV banners had some themes going like Bern and Chapters 9 - 10 of Awakening.

I don't necessarily think Dawn Brigade is unlikely to ever get in so much as I think that Tellius has other themes/characters that are currently more likely, should have clarified better. I actually think the Wolfguard highlight this too, if the entire Wolfguard is coming in solely based on Wolf being the highest voted Archanea character on the list then we're possibly looking at another PoR themed Tellius banner next thanks to Boyd.

There's a couple easy groups to theme it with too, Boyd/Rolf is easy and Rolf ties into Marcia and Volke for another general early PoR characters theme. Volke's a very clear addition to the group of prf weapons that demand Dragonflower investments as well and he's not too far behind Boyd. Point is I think aside from a random Edward sneaking in I don't think the Dawn Brigade is coming soon, but whenever we do get them we definitely have the answer to how they address the fact that there's so many guys with middling/low popularity in that group. If they can get the whole Wolfguard in on one banner they can add any group, just add broken alt for popular OC.

R_N

Looks like Android users have been hit with a nasty downtime since 7 hours ago or so. Basically all Nintendo mobile games are down.

Not a good time for when two events (GC and TT+) are at their last day.
Thankfully it came back about 2 hours ago so if anyone wants to rush to get those events in, now's your chance

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
As a compensation gift 5 orbs, 50 Divine Codes (Ephemera 10) and 100 Divine Codes (Part 2) will be distributed on 22/23 October. This applies to all players, not just the Android users affected by the servers going under.

R_N

As per tradition, I like to keep track of the daily summons
Day 1: Selena [Fates] (4*)
Day 2: Silas (4*)
Day 3: Priscilla (4*)
Day 4: Soleil (4*)
Day 5: Ares (4*)
Day 6: Subaki (3*) - On the bright side, I free pulled a Fiora off the new iceberg banner

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Well at least the shop reset will have another Forma to get. And I'm one Celestial Stone away from getting it. Weird that they increased the amount of Dragonflowers you can get to 20 but hopefully that means they will add more sparking in banners like seasonals and legendary banners for a change.

R_N

Well at least the shop reset will have another Forma to get. And I'm one Celestial Stone away from getting it. Weird that they increased the amount of Dragonflowers you can get to 20 but hopefully that means they will add more sparking in banners like seasonals and legendary banners for a change.
I mean within a year there's 12 New Hero banners and about 6 or 7 legendary remixes, plus there was a that christmas banner we could spark last year. And also, any stones you didnt use on the shop before stil lcarry over. Which is probably the most relevant part to more options so you 're not just sitting on Stones waiting for the souls to come in.
Oh and I forgot about the New Hero reruns we get every other months so that's another what 6 or so?

I don't think we'll see a sharp increase, sadly.

Day 1: Selena [Fates] (4*)
Day 2: Silas (4*)
Day 3: Priscilla (4*)
Day 4: Soleil (4*)
Day 5: Ares (4*)
Day 6: Subaki (3*) - On the bright side, I free pulled a Fiora off the new iceberg banner
Day 8: Bartre (4*)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This next refresh will happen in May so I can definitely see them expand Celestial Stone opportunities somewhat. I'm not holding my breath though, I haven't really used my stones much anyway. I've sparked 6 times total and only redeemed stones twice for infantry flowers because it's the only thing worth much for me now among the options. Trait fruits could be valuable in theory but I have nearly 700 fruit so I clearly don't need more. Adding coins and stones to the options is definitely not changing that, that's probably like the worst value possible to use a stone on.

R_N

Some interesting leaks going around

Through one way or another, a guy had a source on various units in the pipeline and they had some units of the Ninja banner before the silhouettes which is part of why its making the rounds. Supposedly the same source had the Malice banner and the Serra resplendent, but most of the discords have been removed so I can't say for certain on that front.

The trailer tonight will make it or break it, but
Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Corrin-F, the harmonic unit.
Who the back unit is and what game they're from is unknown, as the leaks come mostly from the internal unit names (which DO denote if a unit is a pair or what season they're from). Likewise don't know who the Demote & Tempest unit are
In addition, they had at least partial knowledge of the remainder of the month
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Bertram assumed to be the GHB
Eitri. Though they were pretty confused, they were given two listings for Eitri and they're not sure why.
Ryoma

Lobster boy grows ever stronger

There were also a few other units being thrown around, with no definitive time table, but I didn't see those posts so those might be hanger-ons if true. But since they're here...
Winter Lilina
Some Radiant Dawn Lucia (unknown if this is a seasonal or a january new hero or whatever...I'd guess seasonal)
Resplendent...Walhart???

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Through one way or another, a guy had a source on various units in the pipeline and they had some units of the Ninja banner before the silhouettes which is part of why its making the rounds. Supposedly the same source had the Malice banner and the Serra resplendent, but most of the discords have been removed so I can't say for certain on that front.

Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Who the back unit is and what game they're from is unknown, as the leaks come mostly from the internal unit names (which DO denote if a unit is a pair or what season they're from). Likewise don't know who the Demote & Tempest unit are
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Eitri. Though they were pretty confused, they were given two listings for Eitri and they're not sure why.
Ryoma

There were also a few other units being thrown around, with no definitive time table, but I didn't see those posts so those might be hanger-ons if true. But since they're here...
Winter Lilina
Some Radiant Dawn Lucia (unknown if this is a seasonal or a january new hero or whatever...I'd guess seasonal)
Resplendent...Walhart???
Two lobsters you mean! This is Lobster Season!

The love for the Nabata characters is strange but I'm not complaining. Bring on Christmas Hawkeye!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Ryoma

Winter Lilina
Resplendent...Walhart???

RIP Boyd I guess. Looks like another year of me wanting to +10 the entire Tellius banner, glad we get two demotes now!

Also according to the screenshot of the actual units leaked, there's no mention of Walhart or Lucia anywhere so I'm not sure where that part is coming from. Probably safe to assume anything else there is fair game though at this point.

Leaks aside, this banner looks pretty tame. Finally got our last of the tier 4 Duels but it's not very relevant for most people since there aren't a ton of colorless fliers that are actually notable with this. Legendary Robin comes to mind but she's still stuck with the lose-lose of having to give up scoring for her good prf A, or give up her prf A for decent scoring.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Pirate Vika is our only low rarity colorless flier, so she's a solid candidate for the Duel skill. Comes with a PRF and with all the flowers and skill she can reliably proc her Sabotages for team support.