• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
4na7w1a2chx71.png

Refines seem good

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I spent all my good karma for the rest of the year, because I got all the Ninja units, plus an extra Shinon, in 108 orbs.

Gonna give Igrene's Duel 4 to Leanne, I think. Vika doesn't get that much of a boost with it, even if it'd be hilarious to see four stats go above 50 with it.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Nearly one hundred orbs just to get Ninja Igrene but thankfully I got her at a more reasonable pity rate of 3.75%.

Compared to OG Igrene's debut banner where I got up to 5.25% and got a -Att, +Res Larum who I actually do use in my AR-O team now. I did get Igrene in the end of it but gacha luck there hated me for wanting my second favorite FE character.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Some interesting leaks going around

Through one way or another, a guy had a source on various units in the pipeline and they had some units of the Ninja banner before the silhouettes which is part of why its making the rounds. Supposedly the same source had the Malice banner and the Serra resplendent, but most of the discords have been removed so I can't say for certain on that front.

The trailer tonight will make it or break it, but
Corrin-M
Shamir
Shinon
Igrene
Corrin-F, the harmonic unit.
Who the back unit is and what game they're from is unknown, as the leaks come mostly from the internal unit names (which DO denote if a unit is a pair or what season they're from). Likewise don't know who the Demote & Tempest unit are
In addition, they had at least partial knowledge of the remainder of the month
Ascendant Laegjarn
Astrid
Volke
Tanith
Marcia
Bertram

Bertram assumed to be the GHB
Eitri. Though they were pretty confused, they were given two listings for Eitri and they're not sure why.
Ryoma

Lobster boy grows ever stronger

There were also a few other units being thrown around, with no definitive time table, but I didn't see those posts so those might be hanger-ons if true. But since they're here...
Winter Lilina
Some Radiant Dawn Lucia (unknown if this is a seasonal or a january new hero or whatever...I'd guess seasonal)
Resplendent...Walhart???
General consensus agrees that the second Eitri is probably enemy data for Chapter 13, similar to how Thorr showed up in the leak and just recently got an appearance as a TT boss.

My bigger question is what happened to Fafnir as he's not in the leak which implies he's not this month's Mythic, and it'd be odd for him to be absent while Eitri is. Are they going to pull a Freyr with him and not include him until a seasonal, or he's going to be a Mythic further down the road like Hel?

Last edited:

R_N

General consensus agrees that the second Eitri is probably enemy data for Chapter 13, similar to how Thorr showed up in the leak and just recently got an appearance as a TT boss.

My bigger question is what happened to Fafnir as he's not in the leak which implies he's not this month's Mythic, and it'd be odd for him to be absent while Eitri is. Are they going to pull a Freyr with him and not include him until a seasonal, or he's going to be a Mythic further down the road like Hel?
I think they'll put him in the game, he seems relatively popular and we fought him throughout the book. He'd be way more egregious to skip out on than Freyjr or Gustav; I think they'll just hold out on him for a while like Hel did because lord knows they never just do things with an actual pattern.

I also suspect we'll get his dragon form as a fallen unit next year....

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

As might have been expected, Volke is coming in with a new special that's presumably exclusive to dagger units. Carries the same null-DR effect as Deadeye does, but trades the lesser Astra damage boost for a better lesser Black Luna defense reduction, though at a 4 CD instead of 3.

Astrid gets to be Annie on a horse, and BEliwood at the same time. Marcia might bring Fury 3 down to 4*, making her only the second unit to do so since Hinata.

A!Laegjarn's a Bow Cavalier, chosen by Muspell to fight a woman who gets damage reduction on ranged shots. Muspell's not very good at this. At least she brings a Rouse 4 skill, that also self-grants the same Null Panic effect Ashera gives. Brave Marth will love that.

Last edited:

R_N

Laegjarn not getting a fancy new PRF skill is a shame
This was your chance to get in on the PRF fun, girl!

R_N

I've been saving orbs for Dagr for a long time, so this green is the best thing for me.

After that I'll go colorless and barring that Red

I look forward to getting none of the units I want and instead coming home with no orbs and a single legendary sigurd

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
RIP Fafnir, you get to join Freyr and Gustav in the forgotten seasonals club.

R_N

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Honestly I'd be surprised if we never got him.
He's significantly more important than Gustav, and far more present than Freyjr. It'd be more like never getting Lif.

e: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/r4o0e4 both versions of him also have far more tap quotes already programmed in

Yeah, I was having a bit of fun, but he had far more presence in the story so it'd be odd for him to not drop in some non-seasonal form. That post just cements it, though I'm curious when he'll drop as while the dragon form is perfect for Fallen they can keep his regular form in their pocket for months if Hel is any indication.

Reactions: R_N

R_N

qfo5wnl88p281.png

Something kooky going on in February.
A Hero fest can account for some of these, but the blue is still super huge.

If Seiros is marked for February, I actually kind of wonder if they're going to rerun last year's A Hero Rises. That'd account for Dimitri, Corrin, (Seiros). Then you could use a new Hero Fest for someone like Nott

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Nailah's infantry beast effect got a rework on top of that refine, it's now the same as Ash's: +10 damage reduced to +7, but in exchange the beast gets Anti-Guard. Now I'm wondering if Cav Beasts will get a rework on their effect.

Yen'Fay has completely stolen the show, his Carnage Amatsu is a DC + Dodge sword. Since he has a 42 speed before the superboon, thaaaaat's a lot of dodgetanking.