• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Fun how Duo Ephraim is finally back and they fail to mention in the notes that he's not normally in the summoning pool. When will he be back? Who can say...

but speaking of, it's been seeming this way for a while just judging by how February was mysteriously overstuffed and happened to have 4 of the first 5 mythics, but Mythics seem to be on the block to get retired & remixed. Grima, as the only colorless unit retired, has been on every Remix. However her next appearance will not be until September. Since I highly doubt they will just run 2 normal colorless units for the next 4 Remixes, Eir & Duma suddenly help fill in those gaps. Likely they'll alternate for the next 4 remixes, then go into a 3-unit cycle moving forward.

R_N

Azura isn't just a horse, she's a horse with Gray Waves! AND She's giving +6 to any adjacent ally not just the one she's singing.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I kind of liked the Plegia banner sans P!Dorothea (partly because her conversation with Lene was boring) but this is a step-up.

And seeing Gray Waves reminds me that L!Azura’s remix isn’t far off. After not having any seasonal alt since 2018, 2022 is already looking good for her.

R_N

They're doing things a little different this year. We got day 1 results in alphabetical order, unclear if they're going to give us daily updates

So as of right now the leads are (again, alphabetical)
Byleth (male) [Three Houses]
Chrom [Awakening]
Felix [Three Houses]
Robin (male) [Awakening]
Seliph [Genealogy of the Holy War]
Sigurd [Genealogy of the Holy War]
Soren [Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn]
Yuri [Three Houses]

and the women
Azura [Fates]
Bernadetta [Three Houses]
Byleth (female) [Three Houses]
Corrin (female) [Fates]
Dorothea [Three Houses]
Hilda [Three Houses]
Robin (female) [Awakening]
Tiki [Awakening]

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Impressive to see Soren still slugging with the best of them.

Equally unimpressive that the women's side is comprised of only the Holy **** Trinity.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm not even the biggest fan of F!Corrin (but out of the eight females, I like her more than the Three Houses characters) but it'd be amazing if she somehow cracked top 2. What is more hilarious though is Azura still making top eight on the first day (and even if she drops a bit it is still impressive) despite having an alt. Guess getting a seasonal very close to CYL gives you more visibility and all that if anything contrary to supposedly having said character take a huge drop. One could make a case for A!Eirika but then you also had the novelty of an unplayable FEH villain becoming playable being a huge factor in Veronica winning too.

For Men's, they either have to choose Sigurd or Seliph but not both. Even then they are still up against M!Byleth and Felix but Sigurd does have huge popularity in general though there is a strong dedicated fanbase for Seliph.
Impressive to see Soren still slugging with the best of them.

Equally unimpressive that the women's side is comprised of only the Holy **** Trinity.
Wait who is the trinity? The non-Byleth females? I can't think of any other trinity there unless I'm dumb and missed another.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I’d be fine with the results as is, though a lot of the top 10 can easily make runs and dethrone the top 2 I think, especially Bernie and Felix

bobjr

Staff member
I got Duo Lif, which is new and worked out. I only had red or blue to choose from, and blue is probably the worst color to pick unless you want to risk it for a specific unit

Zora

perpetually tired
Colorsharing is good on this type of banner; colorsharing has small impact on rates/orb costs but gives value. For people going for a one-off, orb costs go from 107 median on no colorshare to 117 median on qaudraple colorshare; 10 orbs for a non-trivial chance to pick up three other units *is* value. Play with this website to get a feel for what colorsharing does: https://www.fullyconcentrated.net/fehstatsim/

Fedelgard is the big disappoint imo. She's sparkable twice, strong but vastly overrated unit, and common pool to boot. Everyone else is fine. Will probably rally behind Thorr, since 12!leif isn't in top 20, and Thorr is a good unit.

R_N

Ascended Idunn, Hugh, Niime, Cath. GHB Gonzales
Very stunned that we got Ascended Idunn before Roy or Lilina

Also, niime has an inheritable colorless tome, the first of its kind! This one is based on the Plegia weapons.

bobjr

Staff member
Next legendary unit might have leaked, so watch out if that's something you want to avoid.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Interested in Caeda since I want a second Water legend, this banner doesn't offer too much for me outside of blue but that's fine since blue is very good. She seems like a fair balance of powerful but not too powerful, though she's also a lance flier who is good so she stands out in that regard. This means I don't care even remotely about the AHR banner though since Byleth was the only unit of interest for me there.

Also looks like next month should be an Earth legend but after Caeda I'm pretty much done caring about +10ing legends unless they decide it's ok to have a legendary PoR Ike too. Would not be opposed to replacing Corrin on Wind though.

R_N

It took me for someone else to point it out, but Caeda's a new type of legendary: She gives Pair Up and Speed