• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Bulwark's going to all the non-armors with stonky defenses or dodge in weapon in the future, it's a great upgrade to Obstruct and forms its own stat family class now.

Surely this means Aran's gonna come soon and bring AD Bulwark to main pool, or if they're feeling frisky, Atk/Spd Bulwark.
Surely Feh.
Feh.
Feh.
Feh.
Surely.
Surely Feh.
Say something Feh.

R_N

between finally getting Gustav and not casting Askr into the seasonal abyss and Bruno getting face reveal + upgraded weapon so he's proabbly coming this book too, dare I hope of normal fafnir & freyr coming on the horizon...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I just throw in all 6 of my +10 Micaiahs for Defense on Chaos season. (Oh yeah, we got a 6th Micaiah much earlier than I thought IMAGINE HOW THAT FELT FOR ME.)

I do not care how many units die so long as an armor or horse is one of them.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I just throw in all 6 of my +10 Micaiahs for Defense on Chaos season. (Oh yeah, we got a 6th Micaiah much earlier than I thought IMAGINE HOW THAT FELT FOR ME.)

I do not care how many units die so long as an armor or horse is one of them.
You at least got one.

Me? Apart from a Silque and a Brave Marth, this happened

IMG_0970.png

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I'm going to go into hard saving mode until the next Tellius banner happens. We're 2 for 2 with Tellius banners introducing damage reduction specials, so there's high odds the third one is going to drop Flare for magic units. That's a problem for me, because there's Micaiahs here that ALL want Flare to knock the **** out of Armors who think they're cute with Deflect Magic, and just for all the Dodge users in general. I keep at least one of each Tellius unit for collection purposes, so I'm looking at seven total if I want to spread Flares around straight away.

Until then, I'll only drop orbs for rogue Tellius units on seasonals (Gareth for Halloween this year!), and for Thracia. Lifis being on the Pirate banner last year set up the punchline for Perne to be on this year's, so I wanna be ready for that.

R_N

It kind of sneaks by, but Nina/Kagero have a tier 4 B Skill with what appears to be Chill Def/Res 4

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
On one hand, Duo Chrom is the highest scoring unit with a 300 B so ew

On the other hand, the ***** isn’t running Lulls with it now, so Kyza can wall him forever now.

R_N

On one hand, Duo Chrom is the highest scoring unit with a 300 B so ew

On the other hand, the ***** isn’t running Lulls with it now, so Kyza can wall him forever now.
you say this now but the braves will probably bring tier 4 b skills you WISH were chill def/res

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Tbh as far as combatting the canto units go, Leila will be the scariest. Ally 2 Canto gives her a lot of flexible options on a well set team, and Pathfinder after combat makes the situation worse. Cath has a glorified Canto 2, and Nina’s locked into retreating to one single spot, so there’s less unpredictability to be concerned with.

Distant Counter Dragon is the first unique seal we’ve had since like Armored Boots four years ago, so I welcome this and hope to see more. This opens so much A skill flexibility for dragons and breathes new life or a better life for certain units.

- Medeus looooves being able to not be picked at
- Nagi is going to destroy any Yuri now that she run TA on A
- All three Rheas can run Stance 3 and Unitys to wall even better now.
- Halloween Myyrh can run Svallin on A and shrug hits off and hit back
- Summer YTiki can run Unity and Noontime and heal every hit while dealing extra damage.

I’ve been thinking of a DR Ideal Bulwark Atk Smoke 4 set for Fae with it. It opens up a lot of options.

R_N

Datamining also shows that DCD is 300 SP iirc , the first seal to be that high

arena scorecreep at all time highs between inheirtable 300 SP b skill and this.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
CYL 5 trailer!

Flying colorless tome Braveleth has a rare Vantage skill that lets her counterattack first against ranged foes, and her Special can reduce received damage.

Cavalry sword Braveliph gets stronger the farther he or and enemy reaches out for combat, and of course, he has increased movement.

Infantry green dragon Braveki is a hard-to-kill dragon, unless... Yeah, that color doesn't do well for her.

Lance Cavalry Braverom (who doesn't look like Kozaki really drew him) is cancer To Change Fate! on a horse. Oh joy.

Jeralt is the GHB.

Banner trailer:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sothe is +10 now, and since I sparked Nina on the way to that, he's now got Lethality and the shiny B skill.

He with that skill actually combos very well with Brave Micaiah now appropriately enough. Both fliers, nearly everyone's getting tagged for all stats so Micaiah can reap the reward from her weapon, and he covers the physically frail while she covers the magical. Fun stuff.