• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The adult Jugdral sweethearts are together as Legendaries at last:

Red: Hugh, Galzus, and L!Seliph
Blue: L!Deirdre, L!Fae, and L!Myrrh
Green: Dead Gustav, Thorr, and Triandra
Colorless: Fallen Rhea, L!F!Corrin, and Ash

Kind of a very stacked selection.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
FEH out for my blood after SMiccy and Sothe, now we've got Mordecai and what may be Titania.

And there's still Halloween Dragons next month that may have Nasir and Gareth, gah

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
In other words, he traded out a weakness he hates (bows) for a weakness he never really cared about anyway. Sounds like a win for him. Plus it's just a big ol' RD reference anyway so I'm all in for lore refines.

Dimitri meanwhile is BUSTED, lol.
unknown.png

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
That depends. Haar's got a weakness for the color he's supposed to resist, and his Res is ****.

With how strong Blue Tomes are nowadays he was likely going to get nuked through the disadvantage anyway. With bows his defense is high enough that he would like to tank them to preserve his physical bulk, so the tradeoff is very much in his favor as now he can do the latter job far more effectively on top of the other perks he just got.

As for Sothis... I think IS hired Nemesis or Thales because there's no other way I can believe she got that pitiful of a refine. She needed so much help to even be used in the same breath as Medeus, Nott, or Triandra, this refine barely puts her above Yune, and she's getting a refine very soon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
That depends. Haar's got a weakness for the color he's supposed to resist, and his Res is ****.
Haar gets immunity to a big weakness he originally had and gets other things to help his survivability more. Meanwhile, Sothis just gets a few stats and some DR when B!Dimitri's refine is super crazy. That is how bad she got it.

Getting Null C-Disrupt 3 didn't help either when Dragon's Wrath was right there.

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
Haar gets immunity to a big weakness he originally had and gets other things to help his survivability more. Meanwhile, Sothis just gets a few stats and some DR when B!Dimitri's refine is super crazy. That is how bad she got it.

Getting Null C-Disrupt 3 didn't help either when Dragon's Wrath was right there.
I agree she got screwed over. I read that she was one of the most commonly released 5-star unit, so they didn't give her to good skills because everyone has one

R_N

I agree she got screwed over. I read that she was one of the most commonly released 5-star unit, so they didn't give her to good skills because everyone has one
This just feels grasping at straws because there's plenty of commonly released 5-star units that got good refines &/or remixes, including, notably

The Entire CYL 4 Batch

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I am committing to max investing Mordecai with a Bulwark build and just stacking as much Res as possible. I just need a Beast Defense Mythic lol.
IMG_9205.png

Testing looks promising though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And now, introducing new stuff!

Lif is the first ever Rearmed Hero; a hero type who can grant their own weapon and 3 more optional skills (as always) through inheriting. These heroes don't actually leave the barracks even after getting their stuff inherited and still keep all their skills intact, and copies of one can still do the same process (though don't merge Rearmed Heroes who haven't given their skills to someone yet). Oh, and they aren't added to the summoning pool just like seasonal heroes.

Next banner is Three Hopes focused: Monica, Ascended Hilda, M!Shez, and R!Lif. F!Shez is given twice as 5* for free through quests. Holst is the GHB hero.

Binding Worlds gets a little hero record thing to check on heroes who helped you in each stage.

Future Hall of Forms get the banner revival voting treatment. Guess no more new ones with different heroes?

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Unless you’re Alfonse or Hrid, every male Heroes character is gonna perish. That and older sister characters.
And Hrid only gets by because I'm pretty sure they forgot about him.

Bruno better be summonable in base form, I'm still a little miffed that Fafnir has been missing for almost a year.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And Ninian gets to be legendary.

Upon using her Dance, she can move again, but she gets inflicted with Isolation to prevent double Dance.

Red: L!Lilina, Reginn, and F!Lilith
Blue: L!F!Corrin, F!Ninian, and Nott
Green: L!Ninian, L!M!Corrin, and L!Xander
Colorless: A!Florina, Mila, and Tine

R_N

Big year for Ninian fans

funny how they kind of realized "wait dragons are arbitrary, we can make any of them into cavalry"

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Loooooool Null Follow Up as a seal. This is gonna shake things up, and we're fresh after the DC Dragons seal too.

When's Infantry Breath as a seal, IS. You can't keep that one locked away forever.