• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Sothis was ahead of everyone else with that remix, clearly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Everything is possible in this realm.

Dude is busted, getting advantage over the three colors and inflicting them with disadvantage.

Red: Lif, Plumeria, and Mirabilis
Blue: Sain, L!Chrom, and V!Est
Green: Otr, Eitri, and Letizia
Colorless: Arval, Askr, and Elimine

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Finally, a real anima mythic. Bit ironic that this is the unit that will get me to bench Seiros. Banner looks pretty weak outside of colorless though it's real strong on colorless with that aside.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Arval, shot for shot, can keep ahead of Elimine in the Res-comparing game. Duality alone puts Arval at an 11 point lead over Elimine of equal merges and boon, so not even Phantom Res can cover the gap.

A max +Res Elimine with Still Water and Fortress Res on seal can creep one point ahead of a max +Res Arval with Duality.....but an open seal slot.

Basically, Astra season is back to being a back and forth. Even Bride Catria can sneak ahead of Elimine with an appropriate kit and Arval buffing up that Res, so Catriaball's coming back for that season.

R_N

Arval, shot for shot, can keep ahead of Elimine in the Res-comparing game. Duality alone puts Arval at an 11 point lead over Elimine of equal merges and boon, so not even Phantom Res can cover the gap.

A max +Res Elimine with Still Water and Fortress Res on seal can creep one point ahead of a max +Res Arval with Duality.....but an open seal slot.

Basically, Astra season is back to being a back and forth. Even Bride Catria can sneak ahead of Elimine with an appropriate kit and Arval buffing up that Res, so Catriaball's coming back for that season.
It's not a back & forth at all though because Arval's only contribution worth actively shutting down is the guard debuff. It's a ton of Res and Guard is no slouch, but also every thing else is significantly more important. Anyone who is prioritizing Arval over Catria, Hardy Fighter armors, Duma, etc etc deserves to get owned. Yeah that means Arval can sneak in some extra support you can't turn off but that applies to any unit who isn't getting elimine sniped because there's always a bigger fish.

And for Catria sneaking past Elimine you have to seriously commit to it. +15 DF, +10 merge, Res boon Catria reaches 33. Arval boosts that to 38.
My unmerged res boon fort def/res 3 elimine with 10 DF has 52 res. Effective 62 with Phantom Res. You have to start throwing around other buffs and give her a res-oriented kit if you want to break that and outside of a slim number of people that's never happening.

It also wouldn't surprise me if people running the calculus on using Arval also realize that it's not worth chasing Elimine on Res since as alluded to before there's other units that are just innately more dangerous worth prioritizing and their base res is enough for moment to moment combat skill activation.

I also expect a few people to accidentally give Arval close counter options and forget they need the a-skill so that'll be funny.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This has been a real good year to be an Awakening fan apparently, there's been alts for them all year almost. Unless you're a Male Robin fan.

Definitely ready for yet another ranged duo with a brave weapon and duo skill that self refreshes, really wondering if they're going to go all in on the brave weapon spam for a 3rd year in a row.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Cherche is one of those characters where I have to wonder why it took so long for her to get an alt. She's actually pretty popular and even was a solid merge project for many fans early on in FEH, so I'm surprised they're just now capitalizing on her.

Well, better late than ever, and I'm happy to get her.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Beast skills finally rolling out to bypass their transformation condition. Completely, on top of that.

Vika, the Lethes, and Lyre will definitely like this NFU version of it, buuuuuut having that means denying them their own Canto B skill, so it's a tough call for them. Muarim would a perfect fit for it, if he didn't have a permanent transformation quirk by turn 4 anyway. The Nailahs though? All theirs.

R_N

It's great that Veronica is finally here, but it's a shame we didn't get Bruno.

Freyr, Fafnir, Bruno, Elm....Askr was very lucky.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Book 7 begins! Freebie unit is Seior. She's a green mage cavalry who can nullify the closest foe's actions in her cardinal directions on odd turns.

Next banner is Fates kids banner with Caeldori, Dwyer, Rearmed Ophelia, and Seior. Hans is the GHB hero. Kiragi is a free 5* hero x2 (we're missing Ryoma's and Benny's sons and Silas's daughter now).

Binding Worlds now lets you purchase an Otherwordly Bond akin to Forma Souls to get only one hero from the ones you get randomly. Can only be heroes between versions 1 and 4 or so.

Each Arena season lets you get a special 4* Special Hero ticket to summon a guaranteed 4* special hero from a weekly banner (colored orbs are random).

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Don't mind me, just gonna snag that Special Spiral 4.

Arcane Eclipse? Nah, I've got Eclipse at home now.

IMG_0203.png

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
She was a lowly 4*...till this happened.

Geez. She's got effective against all weapons if she initiates combat or she can do the ridiculous Spd condition while near an ally (though I guess that makes her an armor killer).