• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
They wasted no time on getting this legend out, 3 months between regular version and legend is wild.

I still need to pull 3 more Claude merges so I can finish up my legend projects though so hopefully I can do that without major issue. I could use a break from these legend banners for awhile.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The New Year shadows gather.

AADDXjAAEB9H.jpg

One is these is TOO YOUNG TO GO EXTINCT!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Odds are we'll get a new Beast B skill here. Beast Agility may only be the optimal slot on like Embla and two Nailahs, but a more defensive Beast skill can go to a lot of others.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I feel like the thing with Marth is that there isn't really a great choice for him, Brave may have been free and also a manual but nothing else has fodder or is recent enough to be interesting as a one-off. Legendary Marth is good when invested but has no fodder and wants a lot of flowers, and while Duo got a lot of hype for his refine he also wants some skill investment to be an interesting pick.

But yeah I got no idea what happened with Micaiah, Legendary is fine and all but uhhh Summer Micaiah seemed like the obvious choice.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Rabbits, bats, and cows, oh my!

Also, beast units get Beast N Trace 3 (from the event for now), which is Canto (1) with no need to transform with requirements.

Duo Asbla can pretty much nullify AoE specials because their Def is so inflated and lets them gain great resistance. Their Duo skill is basically an upgraded version of Duo Alfrena.

TT+ unit is NY!Yarne. Hoppy New Year!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Summer Micaiah requires a LOT of investment to get her to pop off. She's not a unit you can really make work with just a one-off copy and base kit.

In that regard, and considering her lack of super good fodder (Just a catch only slow cavs like her really care about), voting for the Legendary version makes sense. At least that one can aid in service to a long-term Leg unit project.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Is Yarne going to be the only summonable hero in the TT+ banner, because the rest of the choices are locked behind monthly banners (Askr, Embla, and Ash) not happening right now, Panne is a grail hero, and Elm is still MIA.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The loops on the shoulders match point for point with the loops on the robes Merric wears in Shadow Dragon. It's a Khadein banner.

This may be the only chance Arlen gets.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Phony sages!

The theme for this banner is ignoring passable terrain (Ursula's on a horse, so she ignored trenches). Linde and Sara are the duo, allowing their teammates to get Resonance: Blades, Dodge, and special cooldown -1.

Soren is the TT+ unit. @Psynergy rejoices.

Last edited:

R_N

Phony sages!

The theme for this banner is ignoring terrain (Ursula's on a horse, so what fun). Linde and Sara are the duo, allowing their teammates to get Resonance: Blades, Dodge, and special cooldown -1.

More specifically, ignoring passable terrain. Cavalry innately can't pass through Trees so for them it only affects the trenches.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

This dude better have a personal weapon.....

Time's Pulse 4 is cool though, probably will pick up a copy of that. They really did a Khadein themed seasonal with no Khadein mages though? Rinkah being a prf-less demote on her own banner was wild but this is next level. Not that I'm surprised they'd give Linde an alt over Merric though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Update's out, and it includes Calm mixes of all the Engage Emblems themes. Very pleasant.

Go Leif Go sounds very ethereal.