• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

So lemme float this idea by: banners iwll return to being 4 units (though hopefully not...2 alts....) but one of the demotions will be to the 3-4* ranking
The fact we're suddenly going back to 4 units on a banner alongside sudden demotions to 3-4*s makes me think they're finally listening to both complaints and address it through this way.

If so, I can see this happening:
5*: Olwen-A, Reinhardt-A
4-5*: Leif
3-4*: Nanna

The 5* pools grow as per usual, but now the 3* pool can get going too. Also opens the door for more, ah, "lesser" units, shall we say.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆

R_N

If there are colorless dragons, well, let's give colorless bows more colors!
Just seems like an odd change since bows' entire shtick is being outside the triangle but effective against flying units. And it's not like the other pools needed more ranged units.

R_N

Missed that Sais was a blue tome user. his title made me assume red.
Oliver's stat line: 42 32 20 23 34
Basically traded some extra bulk for much needed speed.

Do we know his weapon? It's obviously not Valflame

e: haha wait, i just had this pointed out
Arvis's stat line: 33 34 31 17 33
very cute

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Since Saias is Arvis's kid he has the same weapon with a different color.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
thankfully nobody too broken/that i care about much so i think i can take this banner off for pulling and save a little bit.

i might pull for red because rein/leif seem interesting to use (especially the pot skill), but i'm not sure.
nanna's heal is neat too but it's no wrathful staff

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Are those stats legit? App hasn't told me about any update data and it seems unusually early...

I liked the video overall. New mode seems interesting, Tempest being shorter + all bonus units giving 40% is great, and thank goodness for the summoning pool change too. Orbs are nice too The new Reinhardt seems potentially broken (double attack regardless @_@).

R_N

Are those stats legit? App hasn't told me about any update data and it seems unusually early...

I liked the video overall. New mode seems interesting, Tempest being shorter + all bonus units giving 40% is great, and thank goodness for the summoning pool change too. Orbs are nice too The new Reinhardt seems potentially broken (double attack regardless @_@).
The update went live earlier in the play store

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, once the update goes live you'll see datamining in a couple hours at most. Some stuff might be confusing to players, but raw stats will always be the same.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm very excited to pull on the Thracia banner with these new changes, fixed almost every worry I had about this banner. Nanna looking like the most likely demotion makes me even more excited there so I don't have to worry about pulling too many of her right now. Reinhardt makes me upset though because I don't want to end up with him while rolling for Leif, he doesn't even offer good skills as fodder and more swords are the last thing I need. I might just roll for one Leif and leave it at that, but I do want that Swift Sparrow so green is definitely on my list. Hopefully I can get some Sorens and Titanias to go along with it.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Minerva for the free summon on the BHB. Flier Emblem + Myrrh makes the BHB a cakewalk.

I'd be more enthused, but Reinhardt's statline is completely inexcusable for what Meisterchwert does so I'm lacking the heart. Good luck getting new players into this when that jackass will be running DC Vantage and ruining every Arena fight they're in.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Contrary to what I originally thought, this new BHB was actually stupidly easy. It took me a second try to clear the Infernal stage because I forgot about Guidance but Marth, Axura, Lute, and Deirdre eliminated everyone well otherwise.

Also didn’t see that we’ getting more GHB quests too. Valter should be fun,

R_N

Minerva for the free summon on the BHB. Flier Emblem + Myrrh makes the BHB a cakewalk.

I'd be more enthused, but Reinhardt's statline is completely inexcusable for what Meisterchwert does so I'm lacking the heart. Good luck getting new players into this when that jackass will be running DC Vantage and ruining every Arena fight they're in.
you will almost never see DC Vantage in most arena fights until you yourself get really high up. I almost never see the skill in the early 700 range.

And I mean like oh no not a crazy sword cavalier, how will i ever get into it now. Meanwhile one million super merged armor teams with DC & the fighter skills & QR and expieration and

e: Like rein is crazy, but as a physical unit with subpar defenses he's managable. It's basically innate 100% QR

Last edited: