• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Julius looks a bit too much like an eviler, hammier Arvis with longer hair, but that's just me. No way those two are so obviously related.

Anyway, I promoted this guy because of his absurd red magic tank potential.
He's like slightly better S!Leo in a way that Fallen Takumi is a slightly better Clarisse.

Infernal only took me two tries with a team of Marth, Fjorm, Axura and the MVP Jaffar. Chip damage is brutal.

Lastly, I threw Att Ploy 3 onto my H!Jakob and may give the other to Faye. I'll wait until the new seasonals to be revealed before making a decision~

Theo-92

Defeated Infernal with a team I tend to use for quests and the like being Elincia, Ephraim, PAzura and Nino. Nino does mprst of the work with Ephraim and Elincia taking care of what she can't and PAzura showing off her vocals.

I think we all know the GHBs are a cakewalk considering how long we have all been playing. I tend to build units for AA thsese days although I hardly have time to sit down and make an actual run lol.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
For some, not for all. Infernal GHBs can be insanely punishing if you don't have units like, say, Ephraim or PAzura or BLyn (To name a few that often crop up in these 'GHB's a cakewalk zzz' tales). I've been playing since launch (minus a couple of months off last summer) and by and large Infernal's still usually beyond my capacities without resorting to cheap freebie guides on the dying hours.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Congratulations to Raydrik for getting into Fire Emblem Heroes, if only by technicality.

R_N

It's kind of weird that they're locking difficulties behind tiers. What reason is there to do such a thing? It's not a big deal for me but still. :/

At least this time, the battles will probably be easier thanks the new teleportation mechanics.
Might be to force people to see the difference between hard, lunatic & infernal, i guess? I agree it's weird, though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
It is a little silly, given that removing teleportation reduces so much of the difficulty already. I think this change would've made more sense if they hadn't changed the warp mechanic first, since maybe it'd get people to see that you don't need to be able to complete the highest difficulty to contribute and that warping wasn't that bad. I don't see what this change is trying to accomplish at this point but I guess it's not difficult to hit rank 8.

R_N

Uhhhh did they change the warp mechanic though? Like logically, yes, they should have since Rival Domains has it but they specifically mention the 20->40 unit change but not the warp change.

R_N

I think they mentioned that fact a few days earlier, though.
Today's GC notice doesn't mention it
The Update 2.5 notice on the 8th doesn't mention it, just that the warping change was in rival domains
The first update 2.5 notice, where they announced the upcoming changes and maintenance time, also only mentions rival domains

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Maybe they just expected that people would assume the Grand Conquest battles would follow the Rival Domains rules because they're basically the same format?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The Extra Stages for Tap Battle are pointless, and so is the fact they took off an orb from the usual 3-orb reward just to lock said orb behind an Extra Stage, which doesn't reward you with anything special or twice the usual amount for clearing a stage that runs twice as long as your normal Tap Battle stage.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
An armor mage dancer would probably only have 159-160 BST which would be so bad. Until we find out they give her a personal C slot that gives her permanent Armor Boots so that she can use Bold Fighter Blade Tome with 2 move to threaten you beyond being a dancer.

Glad to see a probable Bridal Banner coming though, means I'm unlikely to care about it unless they slap Speed Tactic or some other wild skill I want on it. Otherwise my orbs will be sitting around for awhile.

R_N

I think this banner has the biggest opportunity for staves:
-armored staff
-flying staff
-staff valor
-a new staff weapon