• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I'm just saying if they have a FE6 banner and they don't have Gonzalez and refuse to drop him they have made a terrible mistake.
sounds like the perfect character to give the Giant's Berserker Axe, Wrath, Odd Attack Wave and obviously the banner with have an alternate Lilina alongside that
other
guy
she recruits

you know the one. With the sword? We'll drop him, who cares.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Lilina recruits like 5 people in that game alone. FE6 was a soft reboot so Roy gets the obvious Marth comparison Lilina is basically Caeda.

R_N

Lilina recruits like 5 people in that game alone. FE6 was a soft reboot so Roy gets the obvious Marth comparison Lilina is basically Caeda.
he's like a brigand or something
Garet?
gareth...

Ah, yes, Garret

the other ugly brigand with a heart of gold

does not use a sword, though. I was confusing him with Dieck

R_N

Tiki's new weapon is basically Falchion. Effective against dragons, restores 10 HP every second turn. The refine is Attack/Defense +5 when within 2 spaces of a sword-using or dragon ally.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Breath of Fog is only missing its own Distant Counter to be worth it.

Both Aura and Excalibur share an ATK/SPD+5 Drive Bond refine when a magic or staff ally is standing within two spaces, but Excalibur gets a special cooldown of -1 on special trigger which makes Growing Wind a bit better, and Aura changes the HP recovery to an extra ATK+6 when starting a turn next to a magic or staff ally (they get the boost, not her).

Um, apparently, Tap Battle was reset, and now all of its native rewards can be obtained all over again. We got three days to reclaim them all (unless this was a glitch that wasn't intentional).

There's a new Squad Assault challenge.

Last edited:

R_N

Breath of Fog is only missing its own Distant Counter to be worth it.

Both Aura and Excalibur share an ATK/SPD+5 refine when a magic or staff ally is standing within two spaces, but Excalibur gets a special cooldown of -1 on special trigger which makes Growing Wind a bit better, and Aura changes the HP recovery to an extra ATK+6 when starting a turn next to a magic or staff aly.

Um, apparently, Tap Battle was reset, and now all of its native rewards can be obtained all over again. We got three days to reclaim them all (unless this was a glitch that wasn't intentional).

There's a new Squad Assault challenge.
lol yeah that was definitely not intentional brb gotta earn a bunch of orbs because they'll probably fix that real quick

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Breath of Fog is really cool, if I had Steady Breath I'd consider building Tiki but I'll probably pass on these refines unless I happen upon a free Linde on the New Power banner. I'm particularly interested in the Four Heroes quests though, we get maps for Roy, Tailtiu, Barst and Kaze which could mean we're actually getting copies of these units, which would be a cool way to address TT units while also giving me my first Drive Speed fodder ever.

R_N

Breath of Fog is really cool, if I had Steady Breath I'd consider building Tiki but I'll probably pass on these refines unless I happen upon a free Linde on the New Power banner. I'm particularly interested in the Four Heroes quests though, we get maps for Roy, Tailtiu, Barst and Kaze which could mean we're actually getting copies of these units, which would be a cool way to address TT units while also giving me my first Drive Speed fodder ever.
Getting them all is the only way I can explain Barst getting a map to himself at all. They all give good skills at 4* too:
-Kaze...okay well first off this is kaze rerun in genreal so he's got that going for him. But also, Speed Smoke
-Barst: Reposition (well he gets it at 3* but shhh)
-Roy: TA3
-Tailtiu: Drive Speed and also the dual rally

there also seems to be a Matthew/Hecotr GHB which means a Hector banner which means i am not letting that banner leave my sight until I get him.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Apology orbs are fine. FEH is something that doesn't give maintenance orbs, so this works just as well for me.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
RE: Canas, I have no idea what broken weapon you're on about, he was kinda poor with anything.

Also they added Kaze to the general summoning pool, so looks like smokes are going to be more common.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Very happy that slaying daggers are not limited anymore as is Att Smoke 3. Hopefully Legault follows suit with Att Tactic 3 at four stars.

As for the TT:

Aside from the three new units, Linus, Canas, Nino, Jaffar, and Karel are the bonus units. Live to Serve 3, Earth Dance 3, and Res Tactic are the new seals

R_N

RE: Canas, I have no idea what broken weapon you're on about, he was kinda poor with anything.

Also they added Kaze to the general summoning pool, so looks like smokes are going to be more common.
Oh wow, this is the actual big news

he's even a 3-4* unit! Oh my god!