• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I bought 280 orbs
the results:
-2 A-Tikis because god is dead
-A michaiah
-LINDE FINALLY....-attack/+res....sure whatever, its nice ot have her.
-a stop over to the bride banner and the first roll had a Hinoka (lance, -hp/+def) & Julia (-hp/+def). There wasn't even a pity rate here to begin with, since I hadn't pulled on it since I got bride Tharja.
-Bride Ninian, who didn't need a god damn 5.50% to show up LINDE. -def/+hp

I still have 42 orbs left over, which I'll just save for Hector...

I had the money and enjoy the game, so I don't feel bad per say, and I am glad I got some neat pulls but it's really terrifying how quickly orbs/cash can leave you. I went ahead and removed my credit card info from the buy stuff so I wouldn't have a fast track path, I can see how easily it would be to fall into some bad habits. I had planned to whale ("dolphin?") on Hector which is part of the reason I did this here, but it's probably for the best I don't...I mean I could have stopped after Linde, but i ran through ~60 orbs on bridal banner anyway. Least I realized Sanaki would be a fools 'errand?

If you see me despairing over Hector next month please talk me down, though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dunno if it's the correct course to take, but you could always consider it as part of a budget with every check. If you budget yourself accordingly instead of going in blind and eager, you'll find yourself better off and more resistant to further temptation.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Incidentally, the term "Switch" is used as a unit of money among some FEH whales as well. Just think about casually dropping almost $1000 in the span of 1 hour for FEH summons. And that some people do this and refer to it as "spending 3 Switches."

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Linus' GHB's biggest weakness is fliers. They destroy his forces easily, and even more so if you have a flying singer/dancer.

This TT is very, very friendly to players. There's almost no way no one has regular Nino yet, and even so, Linus himself provides a bonus anyway.

...Is it worth it to promote Linus?

R_N

Linus' GHB's biggest weakness is fliers. They destroy his forces easily, and even more so if you have a flying singer/dancer.

This TT is very, very friendly to players. There's almost no way no one has regular Nino yet, and even so, Linus himself provides a bonus anyway.

...Is it worth it to promote Linus?
Linus is pretty solid all around. he's most similar to a +attack/-speed raven, with more defense & less res.
Basilikos still gets the usual refine and if you want memes you can use his default Brazen skill instead of stacking life & death or using one of the other a skills

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Linus is probably one of the better GHB units we have just with Basilikos alone, and you're not really giving up much potential fodder by merging him since Brazen skills are fairly niche. Raven obviously outperforms him in the long run due to merges but Linus is still not a bad unit.

Got no greens on my free circle again so I just went with the two blues I saw, got an Est which I actually wanted so that I could give my Oscar a Slaying Spear. I'd had no Heavy Spear units previously since I normally kill them for feathers. The second blue was also an Est which was less cool but it was worth the chance of Oscar or L'arachel. Also have nothing to use my feathers on for the time being so I threw Quick Riposte 3 on Titania since Guard hasn't been doing anything for me lately, freed up her seal slot for Atk Smoke which is cool. Might give Distant Def later if I move it off of Soren, but I kinda like him being able to tank Brave Lyns and I'm not sure if I want to give Heavy Blade to him over Sothe or Celica.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Free summon Jaffar, 5* Nino 40 orbs later, Karel 70 after that, and incredibly a Saber and a Swordhardt showed up throughout all that. That was a good session.

Jaffar's +HP -Def, Karel's -Def +Res, Nino is Gronnblade SI, Saber and Swordhardt both are +Atk -Spd. Aside from Swordhardt could have been better, but then this was the first time I got those three, so I take what I can get.

R_N

Heads up, the arena quests have tiers to them so make sure to back out to the menu, clear it out, then work towards the next.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think I'll refine Jaffar's weapon and have fun seeing him running Savage Blow 3 and inflicting an extra 10 and lowering defenses to everyone nearby while ignoring getting attacked by mages. He's going to slay so much.

I'd run Savage Blow 6, but I don't promote 3*s just to dump skills unless extremely necessary.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I used to be very okay with upgrading units to 4* for skills like Hone Speed all the time but nowadays I usually just send a 3* home unless they're a unit a very desirable skill or a unit I'm merging. The 150 feathers just feels like a more useful resource than dumping the 2k feathers for the skill unless I really want it. It doesn't help that in many cases this is a C skill you're talking about, in which case there's loads of useful ones you can probably give without using the feathers.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Jaffar can basically weaken Armor Emblem teams with just two attacks given the right skills and other units. He’s definitely worthy of your Dew.

As for the Scattered Fangs banner, all I got was a pitybreaker Sanaki on it but I was fine with it as she’s my first one and is +Spd, -Res.

Afterwards, I managed to get Bride Tharja! ...who’s +HP, -Att. Well at least I managed to get all of the new seasonals in a banner for the first time!

C4StU7z.png

Theo-92

Brought Karel (+atk/-hp) out of 'retirement' in preparation for the up coming TT. Refined his Wo Dao+ to +Spd over a refined Nameless Blade as it's very likely he will be back on the benches and Divine Dew is a rather valuable resource.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
These TT maps are crappy. It's either the maps with walls that you must absolutely break to proceed, or the Love Abounds maps with the trees.

I get the feeling Flying Nino is supposed to be used to clear maps faster.

R_N

Calling it now: next month is tellius summer

bet it will be ike, elincia, soren and nephenee