• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A RES+ HP- Celica decided that stopping me from getting Summer Leo or Summer Elise was fitting at 3.25% pity rate.

Anyhow, that's sweet anyway, since I don't have her and red mages are always a must. And now I have the church quartet at 5* complete.

R_N

remembered i still do not have a red flying mage (tiki doesnt count), which would have made my life much easier, and oh hey tana is there
and so starts red quest

may i be blessed with many selenas

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
5181 (732-746 range, + a majority of blessing bonuses) seems to be the bare cutoff for retaining Top 3K in Arena Assault for now. That's with a max merged Caeda, Est, and Fae, and a +6 Lucina, all with near maximum cost skillsets. I should probably work on an Armor merge project at some point.

Anyway, Android has a vague outline of one of the Heroes for the upcoming banner on the 20th, for one of the typical achievements. Some people have concluded the Hero is Olivia, and the banner will perhaps be Awakening to go along with it.

1uNFKHfxqtjQJnAntDkno744eifz8CHXi12kUYcw4jg.png

At the very least, the unit has pink hair. Could be Olivia, but it could just as well be Ethlyn or Makalov or anyone, really.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
olivia will be our first cav dancer

No

Also managed to get the Flashing Blade seal and upgraded it in time to use Leif next week in Arena. Crazy to think that this seal would've resulted in Leif outclassing Ayra if Regnal Astra was never a thing. Either way I'm looking forward to quick AOE nukes with dumb bonus stats. If he had just a few more merges I'd toss him Aether instead but I'm not super interested in giving him Aether right now just for the points.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
135 BST would be around the right range, lower than the two old men. But I was thinking more of the how the points would be distributed.

At that point, though Dance would forever be a useful tool, you would have to completely min-max Olivia so she can fight and keep up as well; with 135, an even split would be a mere 27 points across the board, including HP. Getting Atk and Speed up to 35 each at minimum would mean dropping both defenses to 19 to balance it. If you want to take the offenses to match with the current Speed trend, that's more points docked out of the bulk.

To have Olivia fight as well as Dance, she would have a total bulk of around 45 for both physical and special. Crazy.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Feh Channel on Thursday, 10:30 pm CST.

Chances are the trailer for the upcoming banner won't be up tomorrow night because of it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This is very suspicious timing for them to be dropping a Feh Channel on us, much sooner than I anticipated. Either they're going to be merciless and drop CYL2 this week right after the summer banners or we're getting something fancy with this and they're announcing CYL2 over month ahead of time. Either way this presentation is bound to announce it in some capacity while also probably detailed some really big stuff coming up. Glad my interest in CYL2 only extends as far as "do any of them have Steady Breath tier skills" so I'm not too worried.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah FEH channel means something big, with at least one more thing hinted for the future. CYL might not be right away, but I'd have to assume we'll get a date for it even if it's a few weeks away.

R_N

I expect some big-ish mode to be announced, something involving dialog. Like I noted earlier, the Event Recap is already built to handle multiple event types but Tap Trials & Grand Conquests dont use dialog.

R_N

Last year gave us the 3-4 star swap + the free summon thing so I wonder if we’ll get a similar update to the summoning pool. Perhaps some demotes from the five star pool or reducing the cost of summoning
I would be shocked if they're already demoting 5*s or any big changes to the pool. Remember, that happened in April...a mere 3 months ago! If there was going to be one, I think it'd be adding the old tempest units into it (Masked Marth aside, obviously), but I wont hold my breath

I think the channel this time will cover:
-new banner. a given. no matter what it is they always show off the new banner
-some misc updates. You know, changes to existing modes, upcoming refines (maybe two sets a month now?), misc qol issues. Wave 3 of GHB elites?
-I think the last chapter was the end of book 2. while an anticlimax, it still was a climax and I think Book 3 will pick up where it left off with us at rock bottom. Perfect excuse for a new cg movie!
-a brand new mode

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I would be shocked if they're already demoting 5*s or any big changes to the pool. Remember, that happened in April...a mere 3 months ago! If there was going to be one, I think it'd be adding the old tempest units into it (Masked Marth aside, obviously), but I wont hold my breath
I do wonder about the TT seasonals however. Would they add them in the pool despite that or hold off on them in the future?

Also it seems the FeH Twitter account confirmed CYL won’t be featured in this. So yeah I do think a big new mode will be a focus in this tomorrow.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It's worth pointing out this was found in the last update.

4EuUEZ8.jpg

No other game mode uses this backdrop right now. So a new mode should be in the cards.