• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I do wonder about the TT seasonals however. Would they add them in the pool despite that or hold off on them in the future?

Also it seems the FeH Twitter account confirmed CYL won’t be featured in this. So yeah I do think a big new mode will be a focus in this tomorrow.
They wouldn't be added to the pool. Either put into their respective banners next year or just be reran as rewards, I imagine

R_N

Libra's skillset is so mediocre he has to drop
he just has to!
Surely they wont throw everyone into the 5* pool let me have this, intsys

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Finally, the Askr trio gets refines.
I don't mind it too much. But what is funny though is that Alfonse just gets Triangle Adept. The Brazen effect is pretty good actually but...TA? Really? Still a decent refine in terms of the base but why IS lol

The art of the characters are nice overall. pikamoro and AKIRA really improved imo!

R_N

I don't mind it too much. But what is funny though is that Alfonse just gets Triangle Adept. The Brazen effect is pretty good actually but...TA? Really? Still a decent refine in terms of the base but why IS lol

The art of the characters are nice overall. pikamoro and AKIRA really improved imo!
I like TA!
I usually use Alfonse for axe killing duty or the occasional squshy unit so this works wonders for how I use him.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I like TA!
I usually use Alfonse for axe killing duty or the occasional squshy unit so this works wonders for how I use him.
I suppose lol. Still, I wonder if Brazen skills can stack with his refine. Unless that can't then Alfonse would need to wait for Brazen Spd/Res and even that sounds somewhat memey to do (though with buffs, it could be surprisingly decent)

R_N

I suppose lol. Still, I wonder if Brazen skills can stack with his refine. Unless that can't then Alfonse would need to wait for Brazen Spd/Res and even that sounds somewhat memey to do (though with buffs, it could be surprisingly decent)
brazens should stack, they're in-battle buffs and stack with other such skills. Like Safeguard+ will stack with brazens, spurs, goads, close defense, etc.

Grandmaster Summoner rank may as well be the "Summoner Whale" rank. Who in their right F2P mind can even reach that rank?
It's absolutely meant for whales. I think it's more surprising it took this long to add more incentive to get into & stay there, honestly? I remember seeing periodic comments from the whaling community about finding it not worth it. This will probably boost that part and not really affect us otherwise. I'll still be pingponging between 17-19 without much care, ideally.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Just as I got a solid trio of +10 units that can carry the bonus unit and keep me in T20, lol.

But I get it, it incentivizes using that bonus in the fight, and hey, it could mean getting to work with ranged units, since the three point bonus offsets the lower score they provide compared to melee units. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

A potential 60 point bonus by having the bonus units clear the teams out 5 times over (3 x 4 x 5) is a big deal though, so I'm expecting to drop to Tier 19 for a bit.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Alfonse > Sharena > Anna for refines, I'm probably going to refine them all and do it in that order but after refining all of the last set I probably won't have enough stones to collect the necessary dew. I wonder if Brazen Atk/Def stacks with itself because that could be fun on Alfonse, I do have a spare Ares sitting around. Bond skill stuff with Sharena could also be fun but that requires a 5* unit which I'm less willing to give to an unmergeable unit.

Also quite happy with this banner because I didn't risk the Chill Speed on Luna banner and can do so without a shared focus now. Between that, Walhart having Chill Def, and Legendary banner, I can actually achieve every skill I want for my main squad at the moment. Going to hold off on this banner a bit though since it's around for 3 weeks and I want to see what Legendary has to offer, otherwise we're getting lots of orbs in the coming weeks so there's a decent chance of getting everything I'm looking for.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
As far as I can tell, there's no reason Brazens shouldn't stack, they're combat buffs.

R_N

my recent pulls on summer tana banner have been....
marth marth
marth marth
marth athena
athena seliph
ares ares

frustrating
The pity percent is at 4% now and the days to orbs ratio isn't looking good. I'll settle for at least 4 selenas! I've only gotten 1 this entire escapade!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
They really piled it on that the little kid is Loki in disguise this chapter.

R_N

When Alfonse inevitably has the designated scene of revealing the killer traitor I'm sure he'll use "you knew their name"

the only bad thing about that scene will be they dont add a dramatic point sprite for alfonse

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
my recent pulls on summer tana banner have been....
marth marth
marth marth
marth athena
athena seliph
ares ares

frustrating
The pity percent is at 4% now and the days to orbs ratio isn't looking good. I'll settle for at least 4 selenas! I've only gotten 1 this entire escapade!
Pulling Ares is never a bad thing! Brazen Att/Def 3 is fantastic on some units Alfonse included due to his upcoming refine.

——

Didn’t get any new units apart from another Lute who I foddered off to Mae and a +Att, -Spd Reinhardt. Klein was also nice to have as my Clair is finally built with having Death Blow in her kit.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm not bothering with Summer Elise. There probably will be another green mage with Green Valor who isn't obnoxiously being blocked by another green unit I already have.

I'll be going after Summer Young Tiki and the other colorless guys on the side.

R_N

yes!
tana!!

-defense (good!)/+hp (...fine)

Lon'qu, Lon'qu (4* this time oh my), Tana and now I'm at 0 orbs. I'll probably dump the remaining tempest orbs into the awakening banner, but I think I'll save them up[ for a bit to reap the bounty of august.