• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Yeah, if we hit 5 billion in a day, it's not unreasonable to assume we'll hit 10 billion in 2 days.

R_N

The next voting gauntlet better be from characters that aren't already super popular and recent.

I was genuinely surprsied to see that Elise was the least voted. I know there's only so many players, but I expected more Elise support than Leo or Erika.

the FE8 lords are just kind of boring, tbh

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I was genuinely surprsied to see that Elise was the least voted. I know there's only so many players, but I expected more Elise support than Leo or Erika.

the FE8 lords are just kind of boring, tbh
Way more interesting than Chrom imho. Ephraim in particular - idea of retreat is to storm a castle by himself with three friends. And he succeeded. And hey, not just another Sword user either! Rare for a lord.

Glad he won, it was way more fun/interesting and close than any Lucina fight. :V

R_N

Way more interesting than Chrom imho. Ephraim in particular - idea of retreat is to storm a castle by himself with three friends. And he succeeded. And hey, not just another Sword user either! Rare for a lord.

Glad he won, it was way more fun/interesting and close than any Lucina fight. :V

Beyond that scene I'm hard pressed to remember anything else notable about him. Probably didn't help that building supports in the pre-awakening days were just...awful, across the board, so I never really looked into his.

Chrom at least was more interesting if only because he got mad and i liked his dialog with gangrel, the feroxi, etc. And I saw all his supports and he's kind of a dork, which is endearing.
I'll also admit his smash bros jokes of getting dunked on go a long way for me.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Eh, fair enough. SS did have limits on how many supports you could have (like other games then?) which is a bugger. I have read a great LP of the game on top of playing it though which explored these things.

This only adds to the "getting dunked on" aspect of Chrom at any rate. Didn't even make the final. :V

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Lucina's a wise choice if you want to win: Last I checked she'd cleared three billion, whereas Ephraim hadn't cleared one billion.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
You disgust me, Chrom. Now everyone will have a chance at marrying their beautiful sisters.

Screw it. Lucina it is, then. Sticking to the uber populars.

MC of the entry that decided to focus more on appealing to dirty otaku wankers VS not so subtle sibling incestuos feelings half MC. Either way, you're screwed (well, metaphorically, not in real life, because you ain't getting some).

I read Ike is in the next banner. That true? I pulled two times recently and got no 5 Stars, so my chances are increasing for when I try to pull for him.

Shinehollow

Turning that frown all the way down
Ephraim's getting curb-stomped (as expected), so I'm just going to wait it out until the competition is over and get the 20 orbs. I hope Ike's in the next banner, but I really shouldn't try to get another sword user as I already have Lyn and Marth on one team.

R_N

MC of the entry that decided to focus more on appealing to dirty otaku wankers VS not so subtle sibling incestuos feelings half MC. Either way, you're screwed (well, metaphorically, not in real life, because you ain't getting some).

I read Ike is in the next banner. That true? I pulled two times recently and got no 5 Stars, so my chances are increasing for when I try to pull for him.

I did a brief search on the reddit, wiki & gamefaqs but I'm not seeing anything about it?

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One

Pretty sure that's not how it works. The increased 5* rate only works for that specific focus, it doesn't carry between focuses.

R_N

So looking at the final round rewards for the gauntlet, it absolutely seems like a better idea to save all of your flags for the final push. You get significantly more feathers here than any other day

R_N

Takes an eternity to ever upgrade a 4 star unit to a 5 star unit, though.

Enjoy your 4 stars.

between free feathers and arena winnings i've probably gotten enough feathers for at least one, but i prioritize my 3 stars over anything else.

Honestly, the 5* situation just highlights how useless great badges are and how bizzare it is that Heroes treats them like top tier prizes such that 20 billion votes is worth 20 orbs and ~5 great badges of every color~. It takes like a solid month to (at BEST) upgrade one 4 star. In that time you can be rolling in DOZENS of great badges! I have, at current 34 red, 65 blbue, 80 green and 64 colorless. I will, as it stands, NEVER use all of these. I'll be lucky to ever use 20 of these, any color.

I'd love if i could just trade in badges (both great and normal) for literally anything else. Feathers, shards, crystals, whatever! ANYTHING. Or maybe have it so you can spend excess badges to cut into the price of upgrading.

Also for reference sake, I have 499 red, 325 blue, 231 green, 369 colorless normal badges. And i've been using these liberally to upgrade assorted 2 stars & 3 stars

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I've been playing every day since a week after it released, and only have 23K feathers. I did managed to reach in the top rank once before (1500 feathers received IIRC), but since then just logging in and doing bare minimum. Thankfully I pulled a 5 Star Kagero a while ago, so I didn't have to spend that 20K on the 4 Star version.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
I'm stacking feathers for an upgrade to 5* because the gacha is not treating me kindly in that regard. I've only pulled 2 Camillas, a Hector (Who I've since determined is -Res so that explains why he dies to literally any mage) and recently a Kagero. Given my experiences in the arena, I need something that can reliably kill Falchions and Young!Tiki, so I was considering upping Chrom/Marth to cover the latter (Kagero should in theory cover the former category, but theory =/= practice), or to try and find/up a good blue mage to drop both sets. Then again Kagero might be able to sweep the lot, so idk if that's going to be an issue. I should probably go for someone a little more magically bulky in that respect. Thoughts?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I only have 2 five stars, outside of the Kagero I promoted.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
I only have 2 five stars, outside of the Kagero I promoted.

That is horrendous luck, unless you're just sitting on your orbs or something silly like that. I've now rolled 8 five stars, and I'm sitting on enough feathers to promote someone, not that I have any 4 stars I really have interest in promoting. Will probably just sit on them until I get a 4 star of someone I actually like or need.

Also, kagero must be sweet. They seem like they wreck face and I'm sad I've yet to roll one of her.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Screw Ursula. Her stage is downright murder for even units with 28 average on both DEF and RES. I won't bother getting her.

They so need to take off the no KOs rule.

Although I heard Ursula has to be taken down first by another tome user like F!Robin...

EDIT: On second thought, pairing a green tome user that deals more damage to cavalry units with a stone wall, a dancer, and a healer makes wonders. I think I can pull this off on Hard...

Last edited:

R_N

Screw Ursula. Her stage is downright murder for even units with 28 average on both DEF and RES. I won't bother getting her.

They so need to take off the no KOs rule.

Although I heard Ursula has to be taken down first by another tome user like F!Robin...

EDIT: On second thought, pairing a green tome user that deals more damage to cavalry units with a stone wall, a dancer, and a healer makes wonders. I think I can pull this off on Hard...

My team was Takumi (level 40, but he's defensively & resistantly frail at 25/18), Azura (level 32), Palla (level 28) and Nino (level 40, can take one (1) physical hit from the ninja).

Palla was here solely because she filled 2 niches: She had an armor slayer, has weapon advantage against the axe armor and she could take one hit from ursula/the armor/the cavalier. You could probably swap in any given unit to better handle it.
Azura didn't really get a chance to do kill the cavalier, but her dancing was crucial for finishing off units or for repositioning others. Takumi's task was basically "Kill the lower ninja" so i imagine any of the archers could handle it (Any brave bow user in particular, i imagine).

Significantly easier than Narcian or Female Robin tbh