• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Another disappointing new banner, what are the odds? (For the record, I was fine with Thracia until Rein and Olwen got alts and caused Finn to be completely shafted). I suppose I might go for Whonoka for Atk/Spd Bond fodder, but otherwise, I really don't care about Shigure and I hate Kana. The fact that MKana is a GHB also annoys me when they could've done Hans, who would fit better as a GHB. Kaze being a TT reward doesn't even surprise me at this point since IntSys loves to put fan favorites as TT rewards.

I finished TT on the first day (yes, it was that easy, even for auto battle) and decided to hold off on spending any more orbs in case the next banner had someone I wanted. Seeing as that's not the case, I'll just have to continue waiting for the Golden Week banner, or even the Weapon Countering Skills banner.

R_N

I wonder if Kaze will actually be one of the rewards to get in the Reward maps for Golden Week. Yeah I know there isn't a map dedicated to him in the datamine but we also don't know the rewards either and giving away a free unit on Golden Week would seem like a decent fit.
I saw it flaoted by, mostly as a joke, that they could start adding character rewards to Illusory Dungeon starting with kaze. I think they'll do something else, but that'd be nice to add to the mode regardless.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I predicted we'd be getting Fates since they're long overdue for first generation non-seasonal units. I was expecting a Corrin/Azura alt with Kaze and Midori (colored archer) but I guess I wasn't quite there. Curious about Kaze though, he's the most popular Fates character not yet in the game according to CYL2 (discounting all 4 the beast units which they would probably hold off for a major update) so his appearance is no surprise, but I wonder how they're handling him. There's currently no future Tempest listed on the calendar so Kaze may not even be obtained that way, but we'll probably be able to determine that next update since they very well could've just chosen not to include it on the calendar to avoid giving any hints.

As for the units themselves, I'm quite happy with Shigure having a Wo Dao equivalent for lances since he's likely going into the 4* pool later, might see if I can pick that up in the future. I also want Atk/Spd Bond for my Soren but I don't think I'll be touching this banner unless both Legendary banner and the following banner appear disappointing. I'm genuinely expecting the banner following this will be an SoV banner with Kliff since he's the highest ranked character on CYL2 not yet obtainable (barring Heroes OCs and Selkie) and he may interest me too, but that's some time away.

R_N

So I think Kaze actually will be for next months' tempest and we're repeating Clive of all people.
Clive added to the game July 13th
Clive made available in the August 11th tempest trials. Almost a full month later!

There's no tempest on the calendar but like, we always get a tempest every month, so.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
New heroes are Kana-F, Shigure, and Kinshi Knight Hinoka who can do effective damage against flying and armored foes. We also get our Wo Dao+ lance at last!

Kana-M is also the next GHB being a blue dragon unlike her green counterpart. Shigure being demoted would be nice as we can finally get Ward Fliers on a four-five star unit (and Darting Stance!)

F!Kana is interesting, not as a unit, but because she's our first true 'break' in the trend of dragons being shuffled into certain colors due to their respective element (ex. Water/Ice Dragons being Blue). I do wish they would've instead made her Red since Tiki is pretty lonely at the moment, but oh well, maybe the next dragon.

Then he's part of the "Heroes with Countering Weapon Skills" banner. Ha ha.

Shhh... Don't give IS any ideas.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Update is out and Kaze is revealed to have the Barb Shuriken+! which is a slaying dagger that isn't a tasty snack. Comes with Iceberg, Poison Strike, and Att Smoke and is built to take hits from magic.

M!Kana gets some nice skills too! Brazen Def/Res and Fortify Dragons is very welcomed.

R_N

Update is out and Kaze is revealed to have the Barb Shuriken+! which is a slaying dagger that isn't a tasty snack. Comes with Iceberg, Poison Strike, and Att Smoke and is built to take hits from magic.

M!Kana gets some nice skills too! Brazen Def/Res and Fortify Dragons is very welcomed.
Ohhh, nice.
Kaze & Kana-M both made out pretty nicely. Guessing Kaze will get Poison Strike 3 at 4*s and Kana gets Fortify Dragons.

Do we have stat lines?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ohhh, nice.
Kaze & Kana-M both made out pretty nicely. Guessing Kaze will get Poison Strike 3 at 4*s and Kana gets Fortify Dragons.

Do we have stat lines?
I don't have the image for that but yeah we do. And Kaze actually gets Att Smoke 3 at four stars which is even better!

R_N

I don't have the image for that but yeah we do. And Kaze actually gets Att Smoke 3 at four stars which is even better!
How do we know that, my understanding was we couldn't really figure out what units got what skills at what rarities .

Saizo (neutral) stat line:
36 29 34 33 16
Kaze stat line:
34 30 36 17 34
very cute

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Not going to spend orbs beyond the first summon session on this banner; I'll save for the Legendary Banner/Golden Week. Didn't get a focus fro that but no matter, not that hyped on these characters and we're getting Male Kana anyway too via GHB.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Got Hinoka in about 100 after getting pity broken by Blyn of all things, so I'm calling it there until the Legendary Banner's done. -Atk's unfortunate, but oh well, got the guaranteed 5* exc. Jury's out on who between Kana and Shigure is dropping, but I'm gonna guess Kana since her BST is equal to Fae's and that Goad Dragons dropping would match up with her counterpart bringing Fortify to 4*. Plus Shigure's Harmonic Lance, though SIable, is still distinctly named something associated with him, so he's got that going, even if bringing Ward Fliers down would be a cool thing to have.

Blyn was a stroke of fortune too. She was -Spd, and I needed the Swift Sparrow for my now 5* +6 Caeda so she wasn't stuck with just Darting Blow. Gave her Galeforce from a bad BRoy, so now all she needs is 5 more of her.

R_N

I think it will still be Shigure who drops. Kana gets fortify dragons at 4* but he's also a GHB unit.
Kana-F has the more coveted pair of skills in Fierce Stance & and a goad. and she's green, a color intsys hates dropping.
Shigure has the most niche stance skill and the least used flier

What I'm saying is I don't trust IS when it comes to dragons, greens and green dragons.

Anyway speaking of: Leif is 5* exclusive, along side the expected thunder twins. Amazing. Naive me though maybe since it was 4 characters, we'd get a half and half or a pie in the sky 2 5*, 1 4-5 (Leif), 1 3-4 (Nanna), completely forgetting that before we went from 4 to 3 character banners they had that sacred stones banner where 3 units stayed 5 stars.

On the brightside, I went into this banner with 135 orbs and...
Dbh786tVAAEFvPQ.jpg

this happened!

I honestly really want Hinoka, but with golden week & the legendary banner around the corner, I may as well wait a bit.

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
>Whatever will come in a week
The legendary banner then.

R_N

Not so fast, ice bird. Tell us their IVs!

I got nothing in one pull, but I'm not interested in this banner. I'm saving my 202 orbs (and rising) for whatever will come within a week.
Shigure's -res/+hp. Acceptable, I avoided his super bane and i didnt take a hit to speed or attack
Kana's -speed/+defense. Honestly the speed hurts. Her big thing is being the fast dragon, so getting the slowest variant's kind of mean. But her defense is now a slick 36, which is only a stone's throw from Tiki. But I'll count my blessings that the bane went to the stat she can lose out on and not *shudders* attack. Super bane and I think she has the lowest attack of the dragons as-is.

e: Doesn't have the lowest attack, that's Ninian. Corrin-F is pretty bad too.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Managed to summon Kinshinoka directly after my free summon (who was a four star Gunter)! +Spd, -Att is a little hurtful but nothing that seals, Att/Spd Bond, Hone and Goad Fliers can't fix.

Summoning Kinshinoka in just four orbs is really telling me that I should skip the banner for the rest of its duration...which I will haha.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Despite the fact pretty much everyone has the means to use a 40% unit for this tempest...it's so stupidly easy for anyone to reach the second highest tier if you keep at it every day even without using Stamina Potion. I'm in the mid numbers of the third tier but I haven't used a single potion.

It looks like a lot of people simply stopped caring when they reached 50,000 points.

Last edited: