• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I mean, what's the difference getting OG Hector when a shiny better Legendary Hector left a day ago.
i like hector and i have never gotten hector before. He never cropped up on banners he was on previously and never got as a pity breaker. This was my best shot at him and I wanted to take it.
I mean if it was just a matter of getting *a* hector I already have Valentines Hector, but the original still appeals to me and it feels nice to have. I'll be using him in armor quests for sure.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd prioritize giving DC to a unit that actually benefits from being able to counter at range and is a character you use often, so you get the most out of it (ideally someone you can merge). That's kind of obvious but I see a lot of people committing to DC on stuff like Myrrh and Ayra, units who are good and optimally want DC, but aren't units they might use or merge often enough to justify it. Likewise you'll see stuff like DC Marth, who benefits from it for Arena scoring purposes but doesn't really need to be countering ranged units. Of course realistically you'll just give DC to a unit you like, that's ultimately what it comes down to. I've got absolutely no regrets about DC Titania even though she's a pretty mediocre unit (for now) and I've probably used her more since giving it to her.

Unfortunately my free circle wasn't very kind, no greens and only 1 blue who turned out to be Effie. I'm beginning to think that I might actually get Speed Tactic before Res Tactic at this rate. Not sure I'm going to roll on this banner though since I already got a DC on legendary banner, probably going to save and see if I can snipe a Lyn next legendary banner, unless the next seasonal also has Speed Tactic. The latter would be ideal.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Giving DC to Myrrh goes a very long way toward taking on in-game content. Infernal stats are inflated, but the Defense is typically not "close to Myrrh" inflated, especially with a Fort Flier buff beforehand. Those that do have the Defense to match typically don't have the Speed to get the double on Myrrh regardless. She's a fantastic bait for mages and bows with DC Great Flame Iote's.

The only Infernal content that hasn't been done with Myrrh, Hibowka, Caeda, and Est for me has been Infernal Ryoma. It really helps.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Giving DC to Myrrh goes a very long way toward taking on in-game content. Infernal stats are inflated, but the Defense is typically not "close to Myrrh" inflated, especially with a Fort Flier buff beforehand. Those that do have the Defense to match typically don't have the Speed to get the double on Myrrh regardless. She's a fantastic bait for mages and bows with DC Great Flame Iote's.

The only Infernal content that hasn't been done with Myrrh, Hibowka, Caeda, and Est for me has been Infernal Ryoma. It really helps.
Everyone likes their horses and armors but Flier Emblem is truly the best. Can’t beat that sweet mobility.

R_N

Very pleased my theory that Lyon would make it to finals is bearing fruit

the real question is can he seal the deal

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Hardin has a motivation that's flawed but understandable vs. Nice Guy Lyon.

R_N

Lyon has the power of memes on his side now, meaning its possible he loses the multipliers due to more people going for him after losing

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Free 5* heroes don't exi-

kwb3an6.jpg

8DkjmDw.jpg.1

LQO38N0.jpg.1

CqWlPJk.jpg.1

(She's SPD+ superbane RES-)

I'm starting to feel like this game has some sort of hidden rising rate that keeps track of how much screwed your pity rate rises in other banners (stupid Lector banner). First Hardin, now her. And holy hell, I picked the right orb out of three...

From the first hour alone, Lyon is slightly more popular than Hardin. It doesn't help that most people don't know who Fallen Hardin is.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Only 1 red on my free circle, unfortunately no Fallen Celica for me though I don't think I care too much anymore, Dull Ranged has done well enough for Soren and I want to save orbs in case next banner has good skills. I got baited into rolling the 3 blues on my circle though, in hopes of something valuable and got another Catria and Clair instead. Left the last blue alone because I don't want to be carelessly using my orbs right now.

Just going to wait patiently for that update now and be upset that we got denied a match between the two strongest lords in the series to have one of the worst villains here instead.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
DhUKNqwUcAAD6e4.png

Looking like Linde on the left, with all that hair. One on the right miiiight be Camilla.

R_N

DhUKNqwUcAAD6e4.png

Looking like Linde on the left, with all that hair. One on the right miiiight be Camilla.
Linde would be interesting but i bet it's like...azura. And camilla

Then the other 2 are some other game (still thinking tellius)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Azura's long hair goes nuts and splays in all directions. Linde's hair sticks together in that enormous pontyail like it appears to be in that picture.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The way the hair and the fingers appear looks to be similar to Mikuro's way of drawing hair and digits. She drew NY Camilla.

But we'll know in about 9 hours or so. They've been privy to datamining, so unless they intend to do another update 24 hours after this one tonight just to put the units in, they'll upload the trailer during the version update.

R_N

new trailer, lind/y-tiki/camilla/takumi blah blah blah who cares Titania's new weapon is a 16 might Emerald Axe whose refine is Res Tactic 3!