• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My 67 orb journey to adult tiki was stopped 33 orbs early by a...Myrrh????
-defense/+speed.....yeah....yeah that's about right. Well, SOMEONE isn't getting that distant counter, that's for sure, but it's nice to have her on hand for stuff.

Pretty nasty to have a very good dragon girl, only to be given a really bad one to balance your luck out.

Reactions: R_N

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I actually got a Summer Camilla on my free roll which was unexpected, you're not Oscar but I won't say no to my first blue flier and first mage flier. Not too attached to having a mage flier though and she's +Def -HP, so if I happen to find someone else who wants Hone Fliers or Flier Formation more I won't hesitate to fodder. Easy enough to make her usable for Tempest though so I'm not complaining. Unsure if I should take that as a sign to skip Luna banner or not, but the calendar will influence that decision more.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Got nothing but another Zelgius as a pitybreaker although I did get my first Legault who’s +Res, -Att. I’ll fodder him off once I get a better one in the future.

At least I have Summer Corrin for the TT. Haven’t even touched any of my Masked Marth’s other then foddering some skills to one of them lol.

Zora

perpetually tired
Ended up splurging my orbs aiming primarily for Tiki but kept Camilla as a second option.

Ended up getting Sanaki and regular Ike as 5* pitybreakers. I got S!Camilla too, perhaps as a pity breaker but not long after regular Ike. I don't mind regular Ike as much as I should, since it means I can make a very fabulous team of three Ike and a Soren :3

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Mark you new calendar.

baAoonG.png

Yup. Ten days from now we get a shiny new banner. 10 more or less days after is the next Legendary Hero Banner. Free orbs? What are those? Don't people use money for an unbalanced gain of orbs?

Also, a brand new GHB is two days before the Legendary banner.

And speaking of which, there was a nasty 10-minute bug since at the start of today that prevented people who didn't update to the latest version use heroes from the latest Summer banner, so on top of IS giving people access to those heroes, everyone will be getting apology orbs... Is it just me, or is this game getting a lot of bugs like every month now.

R_N

If you rolled in that 10 minute period they're also compensating with a 5 star apparently.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
If you rolled in that 10 minute period they're also compensating with a 5 star apparently.
I think it’s for those who did summon a new summer unit but didn’t show up in their barracks. So if you got Summer Linde for example but she didn’t appear, they’ll compensate with her in your present box. Apparently they’re all at neutral IVs too.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If everyone was awarded with a 5* just for summoning in that time period, that would be a lot of 5*s to give out.

There's only three regular units with Distant Def and a Fighter skill, so those skill banners are ones you can plan for accordingly. I need Rhajat to help complete the barracks, so I've got my eye on that one.

On another note, that new GHB will be GHB #22, the first one in a fourth set of seven. So once Linus gets his rerun (after Saias, Kana, and Julius) we'll likely get GHB Elite 3 soon after.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
New regular banner being next is probably a good enough reason for me to skip Luna banner, as much as I'd like that Chill Speed. Might be for the best since worst case scenario the banner doesn't interest me and I have extra orbs to try and get Speed Tactic, which is a better upgrade than Chill Speed would be. That being said none of the other banners have any chance of interesting me so I might make a budgeted attempt for Chill Speed if I like my orb count.

I'd like to hope the 3 Heroes includes a Tempest unit but I'm not feeling overly hopeful for that. Otherwise the calendar looks pretty standard, I suspect we get a new Feh Channel towards the end of the calendar and that next month will have the fancy stuff with CYL2 and some other game-changing update.

Zora

perpetually tired
Ignoring the fact that Soren isn't a particularly great unit, is -HP +Atk or -HP +Spd better on him? I have many many sorens, and those two I believe are his optimal natures.

R_N

Ignoring the fact that Soren isn't a particularly great unit, is -HP +Atk or -HP +Spd better on him? I have many many sorens, and those two I believe are his optimal natures.
In a case like this I'd go with the +Speed. 36 is pretty solid, especially when buffed further. I run a fury/desperation set with my +hp/-attack soren and he puts in good work even before adding in support bonuses, hones or drives

And, due to fury canceling the bane, I can say neutral attack soren can put in the work.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Soren is a very flexible and balanced unit despite being a mage so +Speed helps him more in that regard so that he isn't overly reliant on his A slot skill. I've been using +Speed -HP ever since I got one and don't plan to change that at any point, makes it easy to jump around between a number of skills (Fury, Close Counter, any Bond skills I might pick up). His attack is good enough to deal with the things he wants to fight and Wind's Brand positioning can let him buff it up as needed.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
My Fae beats the rerun BHB on her own, so I'm taking this time to get some HM racked up. Gonna get the Askrian blokes completed, and then move on to the bad bad baaaaad units like Jakob.

R_N

My Fae beats the rerun BHB on her own, so I'm taking this time to get some HM racked up. Gonna get the Askrian blokes completed, and then move on to the bad bad baaaaad units like Jakob.
do you use macros or do you just do manual runs, if the former what do you use

Legendary Ike can solo Navarre's Lunatic but going through it 30 seconds at a time was torture

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
do you use macros or do you just do manual runs, if the former what do you use

Legendary Ike can solo Navarre's Lunatic but going through it 30 seconds at a time was torture

Macros as in an auto-strat? If so, my Fae is super duper invested, and it's because of that that I can macro it. It's why I specified "My Fae" as opposed to simply "Fae".

DC Light Breath, Aether, Double Smoke (Atk + Spd (Seal)), +10. Start her at the the first unit position, unequip the others' weapons and assists. Done in two turns.

At some point the merges make it overkill, and non-DC just makes it take 4 turns longer because of the red mage, but all of this makes it much smoother to do. Though Aether might be necessary to continue tanking the red mage.

Last edited:

R_N

Macros as in an auto-strat? If so, my Fae is super duper invested, and it's because of that that I can macro it. It's why I specified "My Fae" as opposed to simply "Fae".

DC Light Breath, Aether, Double Smoke (Atk + Spd (Seal)), +10. Start her at the the first unit position, unequip the others' weapons and assists. Done in two turns.

At some point the merges make it overkill, and non-DC just makes it take 4 turns longer because of the red mage, but all of this makes it much smoother to do. Though Aether might be necessary to continue tanking the red mage.
I think there's something you can set up (might only be for certain platforms?) that you give it the inputs, then it just loops them for x amount of time

Incidentally if anyone's interested in even light HM grinding, here's a doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NiimBAP5qgdzQH274FUBJk5LlQ/htmlview?sle=true#

R_N

So this happened:

CLGun3T.jpg

(And it all saves too!)
how did this even happen?

Also I had enoguh for another pull for axe tiki and got...another brave ike???
well I guess now my dragon team can be fully kitted out, but....

COMPLAINING ALWAYS WORKS
I forgot to pick up my orbs today, went to get started building the pity rate...got axe tiki on the first green orb. -speed/+res is whatever, I probably wasn't using her for more than axe valor anyway.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The highest a unit can gain SP is 48 when doing TT with a compatible unit (6) and running a valor skill (12) with a blessing on (24) and during a weekend (48).

That ridiculous SP gain is totally a glitch since we don't have enough multipliers for such increase.

R_N

The highest a unit can gain SP is 48 when doing TT with a compatible unit (6) and running a valor skill (12) with a blessing on (24) and during a weekend (48).

That ridiculous SP gain is totally a glitch since we don't have enough multipliers for such increase.
looked into it
It's a glitch based on the Restart option they added. While Double SP weekend is active, Restart (only on 0 stamina maps), it will double again. It sounds like if you keep doing it, it will eventually roll over to 0 or 1.