• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
Nothing good out of the banner except fodder for me.

But I reached the feather limit once more and promoted Navarre. Now I have promoted all GHB heroes. I AM INVINCIBLE.

Well! Now I shall start promoting every Hero that has gotten a refine option. Jeorge is looking pretty tempting for this arena season.

Eirika in 4 summons, hooray~

She’s -Atk, aaaaaaa
Fodder off her Atk/Spd Solo to a Blade tome. It's like the one thing they crave for.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Nah, I don’t intend to pull for another Eirika right now and I like to keep one copy of everyone, so Eirika’s here to stay.

Besides, it’s still a 19 MT weapon with cooldown reduction combined with that very solo. Atk Tactic buff her and she still carries 59 Attack and she’s off to the races.

R_N

So apparently we are foing to start doubling up on legendary heroes. Robin is still here next month and January is projectes to have Ike and Eirika

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So apparently we are foing to start doubling up on legendary heroes. Robin is still here next month and January is projectes to have Ike and Eirika
This may potentially answer my question earlier about what they plan to do after we fill all the legendary hero slots, that is there might not be a limit on slots and we'll continue to get more even after getting 16 of them. Up to this point we've assumed November and December would finally give us new colorless heroes but now we technically could get any color if they choose to make more than 16. We do have 4 red and 4 blue now though so ideally they give us another colorless anyway? And there's still no guarantee they actually make more than 16, but next month's banner will have interesting implications regardless.

Assuming this isn't all some big typo of course, which I don't think is the case. I am very pleased to see Ike is guaranteed to be sharing with another good pull though, means I have no reason to want Atk/Spd Solo now when I will very likely get at least one before getting 2 Ikes. It also reduces the chances of the focus units having characters I have no interest in pulling, either for the skills or unit itself.

AuraChannelerChris

Nah, I don’t intend to pull for another Eirika right now and I like to keep one copy of everyone, so Eirika’s here to stay.
Oh, wait. The solo thing is for invisible buffs. That thing is basically a Swift Sparrow that can act on reverse as well for loners.

Dragalge

Years
I got a three star Henry as my free summon. How spooky.

Not sure if I want to snipe on Reds in the legendary banner or continue aiming for H!Kagero at a 3.50%. Kagero is a personal favorite of my from Fates but I don't have any of those reds yet and they all are good in their own way. Happy Halloween!

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Get your Oliver in the mail tomorrow, and go away until the next Heroic Feats whenever that is.

On a related note, the last update info was given on the 1st of this month, so news of the next update might be up with tomorrow's reset too.

R_N

Get your Oliver in the mail tomorrow, and go away until the next Heroic Feats whenever that is.

On a related note, the last update info was given on the 1st of this month, so news of the next update might be up with tomorrow's reset too.
was 2.0 talked about at all until the feh channel hit?

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
3.0 was mentioned in Nintendo's Quarterly reports. Heroes was talked about, and there's no big surprises, the game is bringing in money and getting great user retention, and 3.0 will be out around the end of the year. That coinciding with a 10 banner does have a lot of people thinking beast units will be added then.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/181031_2e.pdf

Here's the full report in powerpoint form if you're interested in that stuff.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Was it that hard for them to say 3.0 is coming in a week or so, since it's almost a year since Book 2 debuted. The next new units should be part of Book 3, unless they somehow pad things out with a new paralogue.

AuraChannelerChris

I managed to Legendary Eirika get, but she was cursed with RES+ ATK- IVs. Well, at least I got her and she gives me more team options than just having Fjorm.

Dragalge

Years
“Axe of Virility”

IS is funny! Also they remembered Saber which is good and even Florina and Shauna are getting prfs!

With that said, anyone else find it odd that they didn’t mention the update number in particular (like 2.11 or 3.0 for example)? FEH Channel imminent?

Last edited:

R_N

“Axe of Virility”

IS is funny! Also they remembered Saber which is good and even Florina and Shauna are getting prfs!

With that said, anyone else find it odd that they didn’t mention the update number in particular (like 2.11 or 3.0 for example)? FEH Channel imminent?
[extremely feh voice] "WOW! Bartre's new AXE OF VIRILITY allows him--"

I do hope he keeps the hammer effect, otherwise I'll probably keep his normal weapon.

AuraChannelerChris

What the hell does Virility even me-

*looks it up*

Eww.

Well, at least the whole family tree can have their own Prfs.

R_N

Apparently the Axe of Virility is just a localization thing. It's just "Bartre's Axe" in japan, like how Titania's Draconic Poleaxe was "Titania's Axe".
At least this one doesn't really imply anything like Titania's did. I wonder why they only give some names cute epitaphs but others are just ____'s <weapon>

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
You made me curious so I looked it up and the last update notification was a comprehensive one with most details about the update, and not just the refines. I'm thinking FEH Channel on the 8th right before the next New Heroes banner is a reasonable prediction. It's at the end of the calendar and there really isn't a lot left on the current one before the 9th, just a Tiki/Nowi BHB repeat, Movement Type quests, and Drive Atk banner. There's also Voting Gauntlet and Forging Bonds but most people are probably finishing up with the latter already and Voting Gauntlet finishes a few days before then.

I would love to get a FEH Channel with 3.0 news in it sooner rather than later though, because the later we get 3.0 the greater chance that the Radiant Dawn banner is just beast units I don't care about. Assuming beast units come in the 3.0 update of course.

Auraninja

Try to understand.
On the second map where you have to defend your place from the Fire Lord guy, I had all but my armor unit survive. Talk about close quarters.

AuraChannelerChris

Tailtiu is getting wrecked so badly by Reinhardt in the final hour, giving him the bonus and the win.

I don't know how the other rounds are going to guarantee a winner.

EDIT: Pretty much the left side of the VG's announcement trounced the right side. In other words, Reinhardt, Delthea, Linde, and Olwen advance.

Reinhardt remains the only unit many can exploit for more points, assuming you don't mind the fact he has the most followers.

Last edited:

R_N

Well it took a 9.5% pity rate & also every orb from my stock but hey, got my 5 star and it's...Eirika! Im genuinely surprised I got the new unit and not the one, singular, red unit I already had. -res/+attack, not bad at all

i probably would've called it quits earlier but honestly the game has so many orbs at us and I bet 3.0 comes with a ton more in celebration so I think I'll be good for whatever that banner is.

AuraChannelerChris

Once more, I reach the feather limit. This time outside promoting all GHB units, I promoted a Jeorge with SPD+ DEF-.

I'm thrilled what the next units with refines will have. I practically have all of them, except I haven't promoted the ideal Bartre & Florina yet with the ones whose IVs align well.