• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the

Finally got her at 4.00%! She's +Res, -Def like my H!Niles oddly enough but I managed to get her at last! Now I have all the 2018 Halloween units with these IVs (they liked being +Res for some reason apart from Myrrh):

H!Mia: +Res, -Att
H!Niles: +Res, -Def
H!Myrrh: Neutral
H!Kagero: +Res, -Def

Sucks I'll miss this legendary banner but apart from Summer Tana, I got the other seasonals/units and can get Skylivia, Innes, L!Eirika, and Sumia some other time.

R_N

Anyone else feel like this blessed garden was tweaked in direct response to critcisms of the 3 map standard
because this was loads easier. the last 2 maps were Jagen/Marth/Caeda and Ogma/Archer/Axe maps instead of the pretty loaded and difficult maps that the other 3-map runs had

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
Reinhardt trounces over Delthea during Same hell for the last two hours.

Unfortunately, he won't face his sister in the finals, because Linde Aura'd her to oblivion.

AuraChannelerChris

Phew. I managed to get both Abyssal ladies down using these two videos for reference:

Olivia has to absolutely have the same stats and more especially the HP values. The Olivia I had was ATK+ HP-, so on top of giving her an HP Seal, I gave her Summoner Support to give more HP away.

I had a Sully who was ATK+ RES- but I sacked a Nino to bump her RES to 25, which is the only stat she needs to make the strategy for Eirika work.

All is fine in the world.

AuraChannelerChris

It's obviously about version 3.0.0. No way they're padding things with a really random paralogue...unless suddenly they wanted to make a Thanksgiving banner.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Feh Channel is two days from now, not the day before the banner. The banner begins on the 10th for Japan,

R_N

Feh Channel is two days from now, not the day before the banner. The banner begins on the 10th for Japan,
*refreshes notice board a few times* ah, time zones

It will air on the 7th in america at 10:30 PM EST

It will be about 13 minutes long.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
If this isn't a 3.0 update and we don't get beast units I'm going to be very disappointed that we got a Feh Channel for this. Honestly was expecting them to announce this later than this though so I'm going to take that as a sign that this will be 3.0, even though it seems a little shorter than usual. Maybe the shorter duration means they're cutting down on the extra fluff and getting right to it with the details.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
SUDDENLY TRAILER.

Can't really complain about this one, this is Valla Centr-oh god its another Camilla. Azura is a Tempest reward, making her potentially the first free Dancer in a long time.

Looks like the Paralogue will lead into Book 3.

R_N

This is a ...really, really weird banner concept. Three alts, everyone acting off, Mikoto is here. I guarantee none of these characters drop.

but also

literally why release this now when the feh channel is tomorrow? Like, you could just show this off there even if it's a lead in to Book 3. ESPECIALLY if it's a lead in to book 3. And I guarantee you talk about it anyway!

e: You know it suddenly makes a lot of sense why they had to put out a special notice board saying there's RD & FE6 units coming lol

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
This is a ...really, really weird banner concept. Three alts, everyone acting off, Mikoto is here. I guarantee none of these characters drop.

but also

literally why release this now when the feh channel is tomorrow? Like, you could just show this off there even if it's a lead in to Book 3. ESPECIALLY if it's a lead in to book 3. And I guarantee you talk about it anyway!
It's Fates. You really think a banner with three alts, one being Camilla, would be taken lightly in the FEH Channel? =p

Jokes aside, I do think that's why they announce the times of the RD and the BB banners to try and lower the salt a bit. With that said, at least Corrin can now be a dragon.

R_N

God

I bet the next banner has Arete in it. And another for Sumeragi! And a garon alt!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Suddenly that 13 minute estimate for the Feh Channel doesn't sound so bad. Hopefully that means they won't talk about the banner at all.

This banner is very bizarre but a lot of stuff we've been told does make more sense now. A lot of bait skills here but the Null Follow-Up skill is the most interesting one here, I assume this is their first take on addressing the absurdity of Fighter skills but it's not something I'm super interested in. A non-seasonal Candlelight is also neat and we've got another Dual Rally+ but this is still an easy skip. Judging by the like:dislike ratio it seems many other people are thinking the same.

AuraChannelerChris

Because of course the world needed another damned Camilla. They had a chance to include Arete in there.

I guess someday, the dream will end, Azura.

R_N

It's been a fun time looking at the likes/dislikes ratio.
Here's the english trailer

meanwhile, in japan

R_N

Don't people just send feedback saying they don't want a lot of alts?
I feel like people have been doing that for a while (legendary lyn never forget) so I am just fascinated by IntSys thinking anything abotu this was a good idea. They could have at least swapped out Corrin M or Camilla for like...Scarlet. She'd fit this a lot.
For a while it honestly seemed like they had gotten it. Several banners had no alts at all, the ones that did were either bouying less popular units or were on a 4 character banner. Like no one really asked for an olivia alt, but she was on a banner with 3 normal units so people were fine.

I've seen it theorized that Feh Channel is separated from this so they can like, run damage control and put more focus on upcoming features instead of pairing the trailer with it. Same reasosn they announced FE( & 6 banners months out from release alongside reassurance that, no ,really, we see your freedback.
We'll see if that pans out.