• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
They have their advantages and I still like both modes. RS is admittedly a nice, quick fun mode to get more use out of my units though.

I also went for a single summon (still got plenty of orbs!) out of boredom and managed to get my first Siegbert lol. He’s +Res, -Att although with his weapon and Death Blow 3, it’s not too bad to look at.

R_N

Oh nice I got a free Helbindi. This better not be taking luck from the Lyn banner, though.

I suppose I should hold onto him. I can sack a Marisa for the first 2 levels of infantry pulse and give level 3 & the Duel skill to some future green infantry project.

Duel Skills suck

R_N

Tiki is probably the easiest Rokkr to get big numbers on. Naga & Roy get her to 195k, it's great. There's just SO MANY dragon options, and if you have the few blue ones its even better.

KillerDraco

Well now that Rokkr Sieges has ended, my immediate thought is hoping that the next time they roll it out, the Rokkrs have more HP. Seemed like every time I attacked a Rokkr, it died almost immediately so I'd only ever get one fight before it'd cycle to a different Rokkr.

I'm also starting to hope we get a Guard seal in the not-too-distant future.

R_N

Something both Rokkr Sieges & Grand Conquests should really, really do when the event ends: Have a resolution to the preamble
I assume we are not seeing Thorr outside of the Sieges and there seems to be some modicum of plot related to it like Tempests so not having even a minor resolution to that is...odd.
And Grand Conquests should have a splatfest styled victory quip for each party depending on your realm.

Also burning through all my axes was a nice, quick & pleasant experience. So that was nice.

R_N

A very fruitful forging bonds. Got Kagero, Oscar, Saizo, & Tiki-Y to 6k, brought Bridal Cordelia from 5k to 6k, Alm (started at like 200) to 3866, Clair from 1.3k to 4k, Elise from mid 3000 to 5000 and young azura squeezed in an extra 1.7k

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Managed to get a free +Att, -Spd Ophelia (my second free one weirdly enough)! I can now merge my other neutral one into this one to get her +Att super-asset.

A couple of days ago I also managed to get Summer Laevatain with a fantastic asset/flaw of +Att, -Spd! I actually have three Ophelia with one of them getting merged leaving another open for fodder. Chill Res seems like a good option for her and the combination of passing along Sturdy Blow 2 with it + another Tibarn means that she could overall have both Impact skills and two variations of Chill skills (Att and Spd). I get she hits hard as it is but some units are that tanky!

R_N

And the legendary hero is....

Eliwood!
Sword Cav, wind element, has pair up.
Sword is attack +3 and grants Bonus DOubler to ally (so not himself) with highest attack. Also has Rally Speed/Res+, DB4, Chill Attack 3 and a new skill that grants Attack/Defense+6 to Beast/Dragon allies with the highest attack

Red: L-Eliwood, L-Ryoma, NY-Hrid
Blue: L-Ephraim, L-Lucina, Selkie
Green: Gunnthra, Yune, HS-Hinoka
Colorless: Grima-F, B-Veronica, HS-Sakura

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Poor Eliwood. He's relegated to being a fancy cheerleader who doesn't even carry his own set Special move. Missed opportunity to have L!Lyn and L!Hector in the banner.

ANYHOW.

Red is for people into all things swords, blue is slightly marred by Selkie, green is somewhat sweet, and colorless is just as somewhat sweet because it has a flying healer and Braveronica.

KillerDraco

NY Hrid may have some decent fodder, but Legendary Ryoma is just... bad. TBH I think he may very well be the worst Red you can have on a Legendary Banner. His fodder is nothing special (Guidance is the only thing that's interesting but that's niche) and as a hero himself he needs some pretty heavy investment just to be decent. His presence on the Red Pool makes rolling for Eliwood a bit of a risk, and I don't think I'm willing to chance it.

KillerDraco

New Voting Gauntlet details revealed; Headband Brawl. Four guys and four girls with headbands.

Jeorge vs Gray
Barst vs Tibarn
Sue vs Mia
Sanaki vs Olivia (flier)

R_N

I was hoping for a free Gray to help out later in the rerun cycle but instead I got a 4* Morgan

rip