1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Team Barst is apparently so small, you'll end up getting the same allies. Ha ha.

2. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

3. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I wonder if Byleth-M will be a standard banner unit or if he'll just be silently added to the pool like Kaze was, with the FEH banner instead being Byleth-F, Edlegard, Claude & Dimitri

4. AuraChannelerChris

Let the FE3H favoritism begin!

5. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

The notice in-game says he'll be on banners starting in late July, so at the same time as this promo. Safe to say he's part of the late July focus banner, but you can get him for free with the 3H purchase. Similar to how New Years Fjorm and Laevatein were, really.

He could start popping up at July's Mythic banner though, but that depends on what the game's definition of "late" means.

FByleth might be a GHB to complement it, just like how FRobin was.

6. KillerDraco

Maybe she'll have Blue Tomebreaker too.

*laugh track*

7. AuraChannelerChris

Blue Tomebreakers aren't as rare as an actual naturally fast axe cavalry unit.

Seriously, why are all the current axe cavalry units so defensive.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I feel like the Byleths will both wind up in the pool, like the Corrins.

as part of the onslaught of Three Houses banners, may I suggest:

Byleth-M, Edlegard, Claude, Dimitri
    A trio of banenrs for the houses. 2 characters each. Like how we got Alm Army & Celica army 3-man banners. I was going to suggest 3 charactesr each but there is no way they release 9 characters at once
    Byleth-F, time skip Edlegard, Claude, & Dimitri

9. KillerDraco

Groom Marth is relatively fast (even if 36 speed isn't what it used to be) although the lack of IVs limits him in that respect.

So... One B Tomebreaker, One Axe Fast Cavalry, both limited Heroes.

But no, we need more heroes with Swift Sparrow.

10. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

It's going to be great when Swift Sparrow 4 is the most populous 300 SP skill in the game

11. AuraChannelerChris

L!Eliwood's Abyssal stage is actually doable with a Spd+/any expendable flaw Nino with her exclusive refine (or L!Azura can be a good replacement), and at least two flying dancers/singers and an infantry dancer/singer with Wings of Mercy 3 boosting her stats. She needs her usual Desperation 3 build with Savage Blow 3 and Brazen Atk/Spd 3 seal.

Start by baiting the sword infantry on the right.

Now work out Nino and her supports' movement across the field. Not even L!Eliwood's Bonus Doubling skill will keep enemies safe.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  12. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Considering Byleth himself goes through a cosmetic change post-timeskip, he could be a Legendary Hero as well. It's rather easy to split a regular Byleth with Green-haired Super Saiyan Byleth into two units.

13. AuraChannelerChris

Tibarn kept creaming Barst way too much, but hilarious enough, Tibarn lost. It was so bad that Tibarn only got ONE bonus hour, and it wasn't a big bonus multiplier. Ha ha.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Dragalge likes this.
  14. Dragalge

Dragalge Arctozolt

Tibarn losing to Barst is hilarious although that just means most will flock to Mia. I’m on her team but I wouldn’t mind one of the Archanean dudes winning this whole thing.

15. AuraChannelerChris

The Hero Spotlight Quests lies to people. I mentions the word "orb" in plural.

Dragalge and Psynergy like this.
  16. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

alright so toight should be a new hero trailer

will intsys fail the Dont Do A Swift Sparrow challenge again

17. Dragalge

Dragalge Arctozolt

Wouldn’t a new hero trailer make more sense towards the end of this VG? Seems very early to show a new one.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Checking the event calendar I got the dates confused. The 9th is the second summer banner, the 4th is....Ignis banner?

The ignis candidates are Bector, Grima-M and Fallen Tiki
    unless they throw a loop and put Boey, Leon, Henry or Thea on there, I guess.

19. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Brave Hectoe, Thea & Leon

really

really

20. KillerDraco

Really really.

Pour one out for the people who don't get a Blue Orb in their circle.