1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Constance Rookidee

First Female Kana and now Fallen Berkut spooked me in this Halloween banner. They’re both my first ones so I can’t complain that much, especially since the latter has great IVs in +Res, -Spd.

Weirdly enough, I actually don’t have that much Gen II/Book II units to go to have them all. Those missing ones are (and excluding legendary heroes): Shiro, WT!Olwen, WT!Reinhardt, Flying Olivia, Adrift Corrins, Adrift Camilla, Laevatain, and Loki.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

H!Ilyana doesn't have Bold Fighter in the TT. Weird.

3. Dragalge

My guess is that there were enough complaints about how difficult Picnic Flora was to beat in her TT+ map that they decided to just remove the skill on Ilyana (and any other potential TT+ bosses with it).

Although I think the bigger problem imo was her dagger essentially cutting your Attack due to her great resistance.

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Got pity broken AGAIN, with Brave Celica

I am actually beyond mad about this

5. AuraChannelerChris

That's funny. I was pity broken by her too as a second pity breaker. But I can't be mad since she turned out to be Spd+/Res- to merge my first Res+/HP- one into her.

First one was F!Byleth, who was fed to M!Corrin to get Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky.

...Luckily, both barely reached 3.50%.

6. Dragalge

You didn't fodder Astram to allow F!Byleth to give Wrath alongside Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky? =p

I had my share of bad runs into reds too. The recent Archanea banner being a recent example with Leif (merged into my +HP, -Spd one), Hubert (+HP, -Att...ouch), and Owain (+Att, -Def) and no Phina. Similar thing happened with one of the Gen II banners last year although I think it was the World of Thracia one with no Leif or Swordhardt.

7. AuraChannelerChris

I don't fodder GHB units.

8. Dragalge

I think some of R_N's red luck rubbed on me

[​IMG]

I mean sure it's was only at a 3.50% pity rate but why! That's four non-focus units now. ;__;

9. AuraChannelerChris

I got like 4 Lilinas before getting my own pity breakers. It's frightening.

10. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I burned through the rest of the orbs that I could and got

pity broken again by an Ayra. This was a pretty low break, it couldn't have been more than 4.6% (if that, I didn't check on the last pull)

But the surprise twist was I FINALLY GOT GRAY a few rounds later at base %. Jesus christ what a nightmare that was, that felt even worse than Mist Quest. The gen 1 non-seasonal units are, at least, completed. So that feels nice. Which made me realize I forgot to get the free pull on the halloween year 1 banner and got a flying nino and its like, oh, no thanks, you can keep the extra henries and spooky jakob because that's not happening this century. Real hard to be happy about a free 5* after that mess....The sad thing is that, especially counting the luck I had on getting that free hector and the ngetting that other hector, its not like the orb to 5* ratio was bad i just got turbo screwed by not getting the BANNER unit despite the better odds.

I dunno if I'll try this again for gen 2, assuming they do that. I'm missing way more of gen 1 than I am gen 2 and despite f o u r pity breakers I somehow got all reruns rather than 7 red gen 2s I'm missing or the like 8 gen 3s. Getting the greens & blues may not be so bad but reds? eesh

11. AuraChannelerChris

There is a good reason why I should not hunt down all the units of this game.
    'Cause of this.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

yeah the only reason i made an effort on gen 1 is because:
    -the rates were pretty good
    -i did not have that many gen 1 units to get
    -i did not havbe much interest in the other banners
    -wasnt going for seasonals

There's just too many gen 2s (on all spectrums) and the vast majority of gen 3s are gone. It's just a pipe dream.

that said honestly for as mucha s we joke about colorless hell or whatever, Red Hell is pretty real just because it's the most saturated pool. Pretty sure orb for orb, it is far harder to get a specific red in most instances

13. Dragalge

That’s why they should have just demoted the Gen 1 five star units and retired some of the other old ones in some free-daily summon thing. Only problem with that is Hector, Takumi, Faye, Brave Lyn, & Brave Ike exist with great skills/are good units that IS wouldn’t just give away more easy. I didn’t list Genny because I can actually see Wrathful Staff 3 being available in a Grail unit soon.

14. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Well the easiest solution is to just keep those 5 (though honestly i really dont think they care about firesweep bow at this point) as 5*s

because like everyone else has no reason still being 5* exclusive. Gray has Wind Boost and Sword Valor! Mist is total garbage! Most of the mages are either good but not broken or not great! GIVE
    US
    QR

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Oh hey new preview video

Silque, Python, Forsyth and...C-catria....

man come on, intsys, you were doing so well this year on the alt front

16. Dragalge

@R_N You forgot Valbar who will be the first Armor in the 3-4 star pool since launch!

And Python is the demote...r-right?

17. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

pfff thats what i get for skipping to confirm catria and seeing Conrad in the notes

VERY very glad that we're getting stuff added directly to the 3-4* pool now.

Yeah demote comes down to Python vs Silque. Python seems built to be lesser Sue, honestly, I could see him coming down. Silque DOES have Staff Exp, which lmao, but she also comes with a generic seasonless version of Witchy Wand which is an incredible weapon. Much more than Flash+ was on Mikoto, I just don't know if I see that going into the 4* pool. That's a weapon so good that even if you didn't want to promote someone, it's useful.

18. AuraChannelerChris

Forsyth is the Kjelle of this banner but at least he has a nice Joint skill.

Python is another Sue with a defensive flavor, but he finally makes B Tomebreaker 3 available outside of F!Robin locked in GHB purgatory. He screams demotion to me, though. He has very lackluster skills...unless his status as a cavalry green bow begs to differ.

Silque laughs at everyone who tried to hunt H!Mia down now that she comes with a staff that inflicts Guard and resets the Special cooldown. I'd say she can demote, but she's packing a lot of high cost skills. Melancholy+, Earthfire Balm+, and Dazzling Staff 3? It'll be a miracle if she demotes.

Catria...um, why her? She's the shining prize of the banner. Her whole kit is just very good, especially that crazy sword of hers.

Valbar seems to carry Brave Lance. Ever since launch, we haven't had a 3*/4* armor. Crazy.

Oh, and Conrad is the GHB. I can pair him up with his sister x3!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  19. Dragalge

Bride Tanith introduced Harsh Command+.

Anyway it's an easy skip for me. Catria is weird even if the cast of SoV is small. And I thought for sure they'd use Rudolph the next time he was ever a GHB since Conrad looked like a shoe-in for Farfetched Heroes 3.

20. AuraChannelerChris

Middle sisters are IS's thing.
    Oh. Shame I didn't think Tanith was that good. Ha ha.