• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Elice (with Marth) certainly wasn't on my bingo card.

Neither was Zephiel. Or Sothis.

Jaffar's the TT reward unit.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Maybe Nino was expected, but the rest? And Zephiel before he went crazy? Wow.

Marth & Elise are obviously the big prize. Bonus Doubler effect? Well, it can be countered in AR, but still. Sothis is also very good.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I do like of like when they put non playable NPCs as seasonal units. It gives them variety, and Young Zephiel was popular in the U.S. for a time since 6 wasn't as commonly known.

R_N

They actually revealed W!Jaffar’s skills. He gets Def/Res Bond and Goad Armor but whichever is the four star skill remains to be seen.
goad armor is 4* on fellow tempest unit, valentines eliwood. the bond is 5* locked to Christmas Fae & Forsyth. So it's probably the bond.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Got a Minerva on my second draw. Wrys was my first one and I'm recycling him.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Chased after either GG!Sothis or GG!Martice. Used less than 100 orbs.

EL651Z_U8AA3zip
EL652bzVUAYhbW4

I got TWO of them. The other is HP+/Res-.

I may just keep the second one, merge her into my sweeter one to make her even more busted, or fodder her off. It's a veeeeeeeeeery difficult decision for me.

R_N

I love how Zephiel is just falling over himself praising Sothis

chill out for 5 seconds my dude, you're still a solid couple years away from some attemtped murders

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah I got mixed up at the end. Sometimes my FE 1 knowledge is “Marth and the rest, unless they were in the amazing 90’s anime”

Reactions: R_N

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This selection of units is cute, and also more interesting than 1 sword + 3 mages. The fact that there's only one unit here with a personal weapon also prevents gravitating towards the personal weapon on every unit when that option comes up, so there should be some more diversity in which weapons people end up using on these units. And then Merric himself has access to two different personal weapons!