• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

I got a free Gerik off one of the Year 1 christmas banner
and then about 30 orbs later, i got a Christmas Chrom!

Then I splurged on the Legendary banner and got this beauty at 9.0
EMqIu3FWsAA0pxg.jpg

I was really hoping for Thraisr/Celica out of green but this +speed Edlegard can be merged into my other one. And the Claude was a nice surprise. NGL the only reason I pulled blue is because I thought maybe it'd be a Dimitri lol. I'll not merge my Peonies, for the F2P guides, but it'll be nice to have double dancers as an alternate to eir & peony teams.

This is in addition to getting both a Yarne & A Christmas Tharja yesterday in about 30 orbs. AND all the greens I pulled finally netted my first set of Echidnas and Rosses. I need to doubvle check IVs but I think I pulled some I can just instant promote.

A very successful christmas in Feh, if I must say!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A new year!

Anna finally gets an alt and she's somewhat busted as a support unit. Friendships Be Damned: The Unit.

Both NY!Selkie and NY!Lethe are more anti-Ophelia units basically. NY!Selkie has a conditional Distant Counter that gives her extra +5 on Atk and Res when anything that isn't a bow or a dagger hits her first. NY!Lethe is absurdly offensive for PP combat.

NY!Alfonse and NY!Sharena are the duo unit. They're easily really busted because of Special Spiral 3 synergizing well with their exclusive Special, which is further boosted by their weapon's effect. And their Duo Skill accelerates Special cooldown on infantry units (not sure if it does for armored or cavalry, but it doesn't affect fliers).

Eir gets a NY! alt and is the TT+ unit as a red flier dagger.

Overall, all of them are nice. Askran Duo is maybe the best Duo Hero unit.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Hey now I still get double the presents contrary to what one might think (as in not getting anything after Christmas lol) =p

One such present was a $50 Google Play card I used towards orbs for more Ayra merges (she’s +2). I’m hoping to get at least 3-4 merges to and save up orbs for whenever they rerun that one Swift Sparrow banner that happened earlier in the year.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This round of Rokkr bosses finally taught me how broken the Whitewings are in this, had huge trouble getting any consistent damage on these guys but I gave Guard 3 to Palla since I have feathers to burn and I managed it pretty easily using Astra, Breath of Life, and both Herons with triple Distant Guard Rinea. The catch was that I went for Intermediate instead of Advanced, the debuffs are too annoying when they actually have the ability to do damage.

Also managed to stay in Tier 27 in Aether Raids for the first time this week so that was fun, a successful day overall. I have enough flowers now that I'll probably max out Nanna now, doubt we'll get any Tellius cavalry units anytime soon and I've got 1140 flowers set aside with no plans. Now if only I could pull those last merges and not 3 Lachesis in a row.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
lmao if u dont juggle eighteen separate projects so that your reservoir of feathers never goes above 20,000

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Out of some miracle, I managed to damage Jaffar enough to get his accesory (300 extra feathers really). He had to be cornered at all costs while Sophia ate his attacks (her weapon was refined) with Eliwood hitting him (Blazing Durandal refined) and healing her with Breath of Life 3 and Cherche (Death Blow 3, fully merged, had Threaten Def 3, Heavy Blade 3 seal) smacking him good. Sophia had Atk and Def Tactics to raise their defenses and offenses. In the back L!Eliwood kept using Chill Atk 3 on Jaffar while giving Cherche Bonus Doubler with B!Veronica healing and attacking. Eliwood had Armored Blow 3 to endure his debuffed Def.

Though Cherche was paired up with L!Leif to sneak in a few extra blows that guaranteed his Galeforce to trigger. Rarely used him, though.

As long as there was a close corner to corner Jaffar, this worked. Barely made it past 150k. Eliwood was never in need of Galeforce but kept using Glimmer which Sophia also used.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Happy New Year and stuff.

My only first session on the newest NY banner gave me a freebie...Eirika.

But then in the same circle, I got a NY!Selkie (Def+/Hp-) and a neutral 5* Reyson. Very good start for the year.

I wasted away all my free summon tickets without using orbs on the lesser two banners, hoping to get NY!Takumi and NY!Fjorm...and my wish came true. Wow. I actually scored NY!Takumi with Spd+/Res- who got a merge from my bad one with Res+/Atk-, so now he's viable. Then I got NY!Fjorm, who has Atk+/Spd-. Eh. She's kind of Spd proof because all her skills seem to favor Spd shenanigans, plus I can patch that up with a Spd refine and some Dragonflowers.

Overall, a nice start for the year.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
So many orbs and tickets to start the year, already surpassed my previous highest orb count but unfortunately all of my tickets gave me trash except for an Echidna and a New Year Azura. At least there's a new 5* there that I can maybe use for AR Defense, but hopefully the daily tickets for the current New Years banner treat me better. Now let's see how much higher I can take my orb count this year, 2556 will be 3000+ before I know it.

R_N

Tickets got me NY Camilla! It's a new years miracle.

I'm actually very close to just having all the year 1 units, now. I still need Spring Xander, Bride Lyn & Charlotte, Summer Frederick & Xander....
I think at this point yeah, I'll go for it. My resolution this year will be to save up every orb no matter how tempting a new banner might be so I can hopefully finish out the year 1 set.