• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Update has dropped.

Cordelia's lance is 2 Atk higher, only inflicts -2 on Spd, and its refine is a Atk/Spd+5 effect that only works when her HP is over 70%.

Henry's tome is a stronger raven tome, and his refine inflict Atk/Res-6 on for during combat if their Atk is higher than his+3.

Rebecca's bow gives her an accelerated cooldown count-1, and her refine gives her a spectrum +4 on all stats during combat if she has been Rallied or Honed.

Leif's refine grants him Spd/Def+4 during combat if the foe has full HP.

Cordelia can very possibly quad (though of course they don't want her to rely on Desperation), Henry tries to fix his abysmal Atk stat, Rebecca is sort of decent, and Leif...got the short end of the stick unless you really value his innate kit.

R_N

Also Sacred Stones and Echoes are probably the two games closest to having a complete roster of characters in the game and both of those games got a banner last year with 3-4* additions, Genealogy still has quite a few holes in the Gen 2 section so I think they easily could've afforded a direct 3-4* unit here. I suspect that if the 3-4* trend is gone already, it's because we only got them in the first place to hit an acceptable quota of drops to add in the year because the number of drops before that trend started was dreadful. Hoping it's not gone for good but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see the next time we get a story chapter.
Possible, but I doubt it. 2018 had a grand total of 10 demotes. 11 counting the special case of Kaze
2019 did have less demotes at 9 (I didn't notice that no one dropped from the Peony/Thracia banner, a shame), but if we count the instant drops it swung to 14. For quotas they could've easily just made Eyvel slightly worse and demoted her or just do a repeat of Kaze and pick one weird unit to drop into the pool at 3-4* after giving them away for free (which in this case was...Byleth-M, in a roundabout way).

Fun fact, though. In terms of pullable (discounting Legendaries/Mythics, Tempests, GHBs) units 2018 had 30 seasonals, 34 5* exclusives, 10 demotes and Kaze.
2019 had (also discounting Legends/Mythics, Tempests, GHBs) 44 Seasonals, 46 5* exclusives, 9 demotes, 5 instant drops and i dont know how to count the weirdness of Duo Ephraim. Shrodinger's Unit.

RafaSceptile

The new units (Source: GamePress):
lv_1__40_heirs_of_light.jpg

Update has dropped.

Cordelia's lance is 2 Atk higher, only inflicts -2 on Spd, and its refine is a Atk/Spd+5 effect that only works when her HP is over 70%.

Henry's tome is a stronger raven tome, and his refine inflict Atk/Res-6 on for during combat if their Atk is higher than his+3.

Rebecca's bow gives her an accelerated cooldown count-1, and her refine gives her a spectrum +4 on all stats during combat if she has been Rallied or Honed.

Leif's refine grants him Spd/Def+4 during combat if the foe has full HP.

Cordelia can very possibly quad (though of course they don't want her to rely on Desperation), Henry tries to fix his abysmal Atk stat, Rebecca is sort of decent, and Leif...got the short end of the stick unless you really value his innate kit.

Cordelia's Lance is +4 Atk/Spd and Light's Brand is also a Slaying weapon.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
*looks at cleared Grandmaster 44* no?

I even did it again to verify that it works still and the new update didnt break it
Did it just activate the stat boosts? Usually Mordecai’s Prf also debuffs simultaneously with the aforementioned (so say Kaden uses Pivot on Mordecai for instance)

Last edited:

R_N

Did it just activate the stat boosts? Usually Mordecai’s Prf also debuffs simultaneously with the aforementioned.
Ah! Good catch, when pivot is used on Mordecai it only procs the buffing part, not the debuff part.

That got me curious if it was limited to this specific interaction (Pivot, possibly with the link skill(s)) but no, it's every single movement skill when used on him. Reposition, Smite, Shove, Pivot, Swap, etc. Skill & unit type don't seem to matter. This is a pretty nasty bug, good catch chris

e: Submitted an inquiry

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
IMG_20200109_220036.jpg

Last chance for a Farfetched 3 before CYL4 rolls in is on the 20th. Could just as easily be a Blazing banner though, or even another Jugdral banner, just get to make the whole month a theme, thanks to that BHB there.

Onsen banner evidently was very disliked, no sign of Onsen 2 happening at all. I can still see Picnic 2 happening though, with 3H characters.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What's an Onsen. Do you mean Hot Springs?

TT for days. And we're already getting a new set of main story heroes.

The special celebration should DEFINITELY come with a FEH Channel video before it starts, and it can finally tell us what these Divine Codes (Part 1) are.

Hoo boy. Defeat 1000 foes. Time to really get into TT.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Yes, Onsen is Hot Spring. While thematically appropriate, I guess it was just such a random and unrequested theme that it's not happening again.

The new Tactic Drills map has an enemy with a Chill Res seal, so we know what one of the seals are for the next Tempest.

As for this current banner, my second ticket got me a -Atk +Spd Shannan, which tbh isn't even half bad. Still hitting hard with 56 Atk, and the more speed the better, particularly nowadays.

I tried to get Larcei and Altena, but Echidna and FByleth pitybroke me, so I'm calling it here and just waiting for another shot. Gotta see what this next banner and whether or not I need to dive for Jill.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
How many times can they get away with getting my hopes up and then shattering what little hope there was? At least the timing for the Tempest banner ensures we get a banner trailer before the Mia weekly banner ends so I can just roll for a Mia or two if the next banner is something I don't care about. I really hope it's not more Judgral though, I know Thracia and Genealogy are different enough and they both need more characters desperately but getting Thracia -> Genealogy Gen 2 -> more Judgral would be very tiring.

Also tickets treated me decently, got a +Atk Brave Micaiah with tickets so I think Micaiah just really likes me, first regular Micaiah unexpectedly getting to +4 and now this. I kinda want Ground Orders as a fodder option though so I don't think I'll merge just yet, but still a nice pull to get.

R_N

Take your bets now, will the 3rd Anniversary actually have a bunch of events and banners and cool things attached or will they for the third time in a row just have a few special maps and artwork by the guest artists while all the good stuff is inexplicably saved for the game's 6 month anniversary

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I’m interested to see how CYL voting will be affected by Three Houses

R_N

I’m interested to see how CYL voting will be affected by Three Houses
I think the Three Houses crew will have an iron death grip on all the top positions. lots of strong favorites among the cast. Edelgard will be #1 woman for sure and I'd be shocked if Dimitri & Claude weren't top 5 men

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Dimitri and Edelgard are near-100% a lock, especially since the former is the most popular in Japan and the west. Claude is going to have it a bit harder even if he is more popular than Edelgard. That and Marth getting a Brave alt is still in high demand.

I hope Eirika gets to win though only because she would join her brother and would round out all the GBA protagonists getting Brave alts (don't say it's impossible because Micaiah and especially Camilla still got alts before CYL3 and both still won).
Oh yeah.

It's basically the entry point for a whole slew of newcomers to the series, and it's pretty popular with established fans. It's the new Awakening.

The more time we go without Bernadetta, the more the votes will pile on.
I uh...wouldn't call it the new Awakening since it didn't save a once-dying franchise. And unlike Three Houses, Awakening is more fun to play