1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

She's extremely excitable and enthusiastic about everything dealing with idols. When it comes to being an idol or working with Kiria in particular (her idol (the other kind)) she gives it 200% and kicks it into over drive, rbeaking through whatever funk she's going through.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Oh, look. A comment."

So she's genkier than a normal genki girl.

3. Dragalge

Dragalge Constance Rookidee

Next month is Kronya’s rerun so you get another copy there. That being said, I couldn’t wait to +10 her since I really liked her weapon a lot so I just threw in the Grails even when I knew I could be saving them lol.

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Man the developers must have REALY loved tokyo mirage sessions, this is probably the best tap battle they've done. Lots of fun touches and even a fourth extra stage!

5. Dragalge

6. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm surprised to see Itsuki break the top 20. Guessing it's more Chrom than Itsuki, but it's nice!

7. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Surprised the big titty fairy who’s the patron of horny dreams is doing well.

8. AuraChannelerChris

This isn't even halfway through the votes. Lots of people haven't even picked a third vote.

But anyway, Bernie better win.

9. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

If Lysithea maintains that second place spot I'm going to have a tougher time picking my free unit this year.

Kinda surprised Soren, Mia, and the Black Knight keep popping up in these midterm results since they're definitely not going to be contenders to win for several more years, this is even the third year in a row where Mia shows up in these lower ranks despite being in the game since year 1, and now she has an alt too. I guess Mia is more popular in general than I thought. Anyway time to keep throwing away my votes for Jill.

10. Dragalge

If Lysithea maintains her spot and Marth gets #2, I'll forgive the TH representation and the absence of Eirika. Claude can always just get 1st next year instead of being in 2nd unlike the other two.

Also my pity rate broke in the TMS banner with good results.

[​IMG]

One was +Def so I merged the other one into it. That and gave Echidna Distant Guard 3 from Laegjarn.

11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

IT will be interesting to see what the midterms surge results in. Marth could be a distant third or could be neck & neck with both of them and the women's division is always a tight race for 2nd iirc.

12. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Shows how effective that "Shame" in "Sexy fairy that shames you for your thoughts" is, when she's in the top 10 anyway, not even three weeks after she debuted.

13. AuraChannelerChris

@Dragalge do your Mjornir's Strike run already.

14. AuraChannelerChris

Caineghis is mysteriously absent from getting obtained for this VG.

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Well guess that's one colorless we can check off for this mythic banner

16. AuraChannelerChris

Some say he will be a part of the Hero Fest.

However, it needs to happen while Round 1 is going on, because should he fail Round 1 and then a banner with him on it shows up during Round 2, well...

17. Dragalge

I'm pretty sure we had VGs with units that weren't on banners during the event. I recall one VG with Duma even though he was not on the Mythic banner that happened that month. Caineghis being the odd one out doesn't mean anything.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Going through all the gauntlets now...
    Duma for the Destructive Forces gauntlet and Yune for the Children's Day gauntlet and...Bartre, of all people, for the Martial Bonds gauntlet.
    Interestingly these were all consecutive gauntlets (April 2019 to early may 2019). Every other gauntlet either had them in dedicated banners, pulled on new/sepcial banners that were currently running or coincided around a misc banner.

19. AuraChannelerChris

[​IMG]

Go, Bernie!

20. Dragalge

Bernadetta will fall behind two votes for 2nd all because you betrayed her twice for Mercedes.