• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Surprise surprise, the mythic this time is indeed Lif

And sure enough, Caineghis is in the colorless pool

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Imagine planning to roll for Ephraim or Lucina merges after the previous legendary banner had no seasonal units and then surprise it's Picnic Lukas. And no other seasonal on the banner.

Pretty tame banner overall but red looking solid, not touching this though outside of free circle. Shame this announcement didn't come before CYL4 voting ended though, the dude's definitely getting a ton of votes from people who didn't know about Lif being essentially confirmed before this. Not that I'm much better though throwing 7 votes for Jill when she's probably already slated for a banner in the next few months, oh well.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Oh wow. It's the one unit everyone predicted.

Not-so-dead Alfonse is a mine of DC and Time's Pulse.

Red: Lif, L!Eliwood, and F!Byleth
Blue: L!Lucina, L!Ephraim, and P!Lukas
Green: L!Hector, Yune, and Hilda
Colorless: L!Leif, Loki, and Caineghis

Red is sweet, blue is a tad decent unless you get L!Lucina, green is decent, and colorless is sweet.

Eh. I have the majority of these. Only Hilda, P!Lukas, and Lif are the ones I don't have.

(Is it hilarious only P!Lukas is the seasonal unit.)

Surprise surprise, the mythic this time is indeed Lif

And sure enough, Caineghis is in the colorless pool
I TOLD YOU SO! I'M A GOD!

Last edited:

R_N

The february update will bring around new refines for Barst, Jakob, Laslow & Morgan-F

Will be interesting what these guys shake out as.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Altena dropping is good but this 1,000 defeating quest isn’t:

2020-02-06 - Defeat 1,000 Foes quests. 4 Orbs, 5 Dueling Crests, 3 Stamina Potions, 4500 Universal Crystals. Runs until 2020-02-19.

Not even a single Heroic Grail!

That aside, I got my first legendary Leif at 8.50%! +Spd, -HP so about neutral. My alt landed me a +Res, -HP Lif at the same pity rate.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Altena dropped. She makes raising Travant utterly useless (unless you see the value on his absurd Def stat).

Eh. This banner doesn't interest me much. Only used 35 orbs and got yet another F!Byleth. Already have a Spd+ one with +1, so I'm guessing this fourth one is getting foddered for Fury 4 and Ruptured Sky to someone...once I actually see who can really exploit this combo.

See? Altina did indeed drop
If she did, the game would probably break.

Reactions: R_N

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
No red orb in the first circle, so troll Loki being the free summon feels like keeping with the theme. I’ve got four of her now, I half expect to get 11 Loki completely unintentionally.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So they did apparently do the same code spoiler with voting results.

nothing changed

R_N

So after i got Kiria & Mamori I kept sniping for Elly and now I have the whole set!
worth it, these idols (well, 3 of them, just got elly) were a blast to use in the tempest. I think I'll set up my Astra teams to make use of Tsubasa & Mamori in particular; Kiria will be my fun magic nuke, might rework her into a defense unit (like all these million lilinas i see) at some point. Elly is just nice to have, i need to experiment more; she's neutral speed so i'm not sure how often she'll proc her firesweep effect

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
With Winter Sothis and NY Alfonse I believe I've found mainstays for my raiding AR teams for both seasons. With their sheer stat boosts, good bulk, restoration, and follow-up workarounds they're both really good frontliners for almost any situation.

Add in Leg Eliwood on Wind weeks and manipulate a bonus hero's atk stat and you can have a truly mighty beatstick with these two.

Last edited: