• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

Pegasus Flight is a skill that’s best on Tsubasa considering her speed is her greatest strength. And kinda cool we don’t have to wait a couple weeks to have the demote ready as well.
Talking about it elsewhere I think it might just suck. You need 14 more res than the opponent to get the full -7 debuff in combat which is a lot to ask for especially when defensive tanks (who you probably want to use this on) tend to have a pretty meaty res stat.

There are a lot of stats you gotta stack and then also throw out debuffs onto the enemy and that's before the speed check comes into play to even get to the second half of the skill.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
No, not my boy Heath, he doesn't deserve the Haar treatment.

Good to see Nils, but considering my luck I'll probably pull five of Fiora before I get even one of him, I'm still hurting from my failed attempt to get Keaton on the Voting Gauntlet banner. Rath and Lelia look nice though so maybe I'll try for them instead and hope Nils pops up in a better banner not too long down the road.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Leila's Constant Dagger combos really well with Disarm Trap. She'll disable the trap, attack for free, and swap out to her potentially tanky support partner for him or her to stand there and take the EP on.

Appropriately enough, this is designed to work with Matthew too. Run Speed Smoke seal on Leila, attack for free, debuff all stats, swap to Matthew with his refined Spy Dagger ready to dish out bonus damage.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Day 1: Squinting at Oscar.
Day 2: The river of Niles.
Day 3: A "legendary" Mathilda.
Day 4: The father's son.
Day 5: Luke's best friend.
Day 6: Blue-Haired Thunder Girl
Day 7: Perishing Evil Rampaging Idol.
Day 8: Felicia.
Day 9: 3* Hurricane
Day 10: Ephraim................................................'s Girlfriend
Day 11: Est is best.
Day 12: Butler in knight armor.
Day 13: A very Clarine day.

In the spirit of the Day of Devotion (Valentine's Day), I decided to summon on the Lovely Gifts banner. 4 colorless orbs and one red orb. Ugh.

So I picked the red orb and V!Conrad...did not show up, but instead, I got Eyvel. Sweet, but it turned out she is HP+/Atk-. Ugh. I guess she's a physical wall.

R_N

BHB revivals:
1. 4* Jeorge
2. 4* Barst
3. 4* Altena
4. 4* Silas
5. 4* Valbar
6. 5* Sakura.
7. 4* Cecilia
8. 4* Beruka
9. 4* Mercedes
10. 4* Effie
11. 3* Shanna
12. 4* Corrin
13. 3* Camilla

Hero Fest #1:
1. 3* Reinhardt (initial summon)
2. Brave Eliwood! -Speed (bummer)/+Def
3. 3* Ares
4. Brave Alm!
5. 3* Niles
6. 4* Lachesis

Hero Fest #2:
1. 4* Matthew
2. 3* Ross
3. 4* Boey
4. 4* Raven
5. 4* Arthur
6. 4* Lissa

Incidentally I've ended my hunt for Conrad. I got 2 4*s, an Idunn (of all things) and a 5* Conrad. Funnily enough they are all -Defense. Honestly don't regret it, that weapon is really cool and It's nice to have a couple spares. I think Soleil would be pretty neat with it

Also Idunn is cool too, I guess.

R_N

BHB revivals:
1. 4* Jeorge
2. 4* Barst
3. 4* Altena
4. 4* Silas
5. 4* Valbar
6. 5* Sakura.
7. 4* Cecilia
8. 4* Beruka
9. 4* Mercedes
10. 4* Effie
11. 3* Shanna
12. 4* Corrin
13. 3* Camilla
14. 3* Barst
15. 5* Miciah!

Very pleased at another merge for micey

Hero Fest #1:
1. 3* Reinhardt (initial summon)
2. Brave Eliwood! -Speed (bummer)/+Def
3. 3* Ares
4. Brave Alm!
5. 3* Niles
6. 4* Lachesis

Hero Fest #2:
1. 4* Matthew
2. 3* Ross
3. 4* Boey
4. 4* Raven
5. 4* Arthur
6. 4* Lissa

Hero Fest #3:
1. 3* Mae
2.4* Jagen

RafaSceptile

I got a free +Def -Res Valentian Catria and Female Kana pitybroke me with 4% in the Valentian Valentines banner...
And Heath has Ridersbane as his weapon (RIP)

R_N

I got a free +Def -Res Valentian Catria and Female Kana pitybroke me with 4% in the Valentian Valentines banner...
And Heath has Ridersbane as his weapon (RIP)
If you're a male wyvern rider please consider getting a new class now before it's too late

R_N

Flayn:
Trainee Infantry Green Tome
high attack, speed, res
prf tome that has breath of life 5 built in and prevents doubles and it also is spectrum drive
res version of To the Future
swift sparrow 4, mystic boost, joint hone attack

Seteth:
lance flyer
standard middling/high defense, attack, low speed. Res is 2 points higher than normal for a wyvern.
silver lance+
astra
armroed blow 3 and guidance

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

I really hope Seteth doesn't get the Travant treatment. He has a spear that he can easily use to stand out from the other lance fliers, but if they pull the 'canon' excuse with him and give him a Silver Lance+ I'm going to be sad.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Heath was an only moderately above average male lance flier in his base game (and was barely average at the start) with no important story ties so he was dead on arrival, his chances of being anything notable were slim regardless of GHB status. That being said...did they really have to keep on tossing free lance fliers at us?? Like would it have killed them to give Cormag or Heath a sword instead to differentiate them from the million other generic lance fliers that don't do anything? It's not like sword flier is a crowded unit type, in fact the two most accessible ones were given swords instead of lances at launch exactly for this reason so like????? These free units don't need to be crazy meta units but when we've already gotten so many generic lance fliers a little variety would be nice.

Anyway, on a completely different note I rolled for Micaiah today and it turns today was the day that this game made up for all the mediocre or bad luck I've ever had. In 43 orbs I got two Micaiah merges on the same circle, and in total it only took me 435 orbs to get the 6 I needed to +10. On average I was expecting to spend about 725 orbs here so that's pretty fantastic luck. The only proper pitybreak I got was Tsubasa so now I have both session skills sitting in my barracks, also got a 5* Sothe to +10 him and my last circle gave me a Lewyn (Ike's getting Special Spiral) and a Sanaki merge too. I was ready for the caveat to be that I'd have to settle for +Spd Micaiah, but the last one blessed me with the +Atk Micaiah I'd been waiting for too. Considering that my Micaiah got +4 almost entirely without me trying to, this was a very lucky +10 to get, can't wait for whenever she gets a refine since Thani is already a pretty strong base tome.

In the end I still have 1881 orbs so if they try to blindside me with a Tellius banner next rather than the 3 Houses banner we all expect I'm actually prepared, but luck like that can only mean Jill is just never going to be added to the game at this rate so I should prepare for that reality.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Heath was an only moderately above average male lance flier in his base game (and was barely average at the start) with no important story ties so he was dead on arrival, his chances of being anything notable were slim regardless of GHB status. That being said...did they really have to keep on tossing free lance fliers at us?? Like would it have killed them to give Cormag or Heath a sword instead to differentiate them from the million other generic lance fliers that don't do anything? It's not like sword flier is a crowded unit type, in fact the two most accessible ones were given swords instead of lances at launch exactly for this reason so like????? These free units don't need to be crazy meta units but when we've already gotten so many generic lance fliers a little variety would be nice.

I mean, Karla was far worse then him and yet they gave her a special weapon and a good stat spread, so I don't think they care one bit about how good or how bad a character is in their base game. If they wanted they could've easily gave him a not!Rex Hasta lance with DC and some Yu-Gi-Oh worthy special effect, but they didn't and just threw him into the GHB pool with nothing unique to note (at least as far as we know).

I do agree that they should've given him (or Cormag) a sword. Three out of the five GHB we've gotten recently have been the same archetype of lance fliers, and one of the two was another lance unit in Conrad (who also belongs to a rather overused archetype in the game), leaving us with one character that stood out from the rest. They really need to experiment more with their GHB units as right now they're becoming too much of the same.

R_N

I'd say maybe they're future proofing them some units to get improved through the monthly refines but we usually only get 4 of those per month and we're still needing to touch a bunch of launch units, much less most of the free units

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
We call Heath another lance flier but watch as they give him an exclusive Axereaver skill like Arvis’ Recover Ring. (A shame they stopped doing that)

———

Day 1: 4* Matthew
Day 2: 4* Jeorge
Day 3: 3* Nowi
Day 4: 3* Silas
Day 5: Minerva! And she’s +Spd! I can merge my other one into this new one
Day 6: 4* Leon
Day 7: 4* Nowi
Day 8: 4* Sakura
Day 9: 3* Gwendolyn
Day 10: 3* Maria
Day 11: 5* Nowi