1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Magikazam!"

Thea The Banner.

Special Guest Star: SURTR

2. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I got a free Thea too, but I hadn’t pulled a merge in a long time so it’s not the worst thing.

3. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

I’m actually happy Thea’s on a banner only because I can go after a merge without using 20k feathers.

Osian should have replaced Surtr though.

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'd rather use feathers than orbs on someone like Thea

is what I'd say but somehow i've only ever gotten one thea. I still dont have a Python, for that matter
    e: 2 theas, i guess, since this was a free 5*

5. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Was sharing with Brave Hector on the Ignis banner not enough? Of all the random stance skill units they really chose Thea again, at this rate I'm expecting Soleil to actually appear on the Blazing Wind banner next week. Got a free Nanna though so she's +7 now, definitely need to start focusing greens to try and get more Reyson merges though since I don't have many other ongoing projects right now. And it would be nice to get past +2 finally.

6. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

I got a Free +Atk Surtr, now i can merge him to +1 or foddering him for SS4, but idk

7. Dragalge

Dragalge Ancient Gilbert

Est really knows when to be the best when it comes to Rokkr Seiges. Her alongside Peony, Reyson, and Rinea on Intermediate got me the Staff Rokkr accessory from Genny. This wasn’t as bad as the dagger ones but still one of the tougher ones (if slightly because of Silque) imo.

8. AuraChannelerChris

Est is the answer for this Rokkr round.

9. AuraChannelerChris

Tis a weird Rokkr round where freakin' Karel is stronger than Karla.

Anyway, Cordelia and Reinhardt slaughter both of them.

10. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

I got into Tier 27 of AR for the first time this week, thanks Eliwood and Roy. I also got the top score ranks in all the Arena modes this week, so first week getting the gold in all the events as far as point value is concerned. not the individual ranks between players though, I mean lol, no way in hell am I getting that without super mythic and legendary merging.

Too bad Roy season is over in AR. LAlm can do fine, but his bulk can't compare.

11. AuraChannelerChris

We must stop both Edelgard and L!Azura from ever making it to second round.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm backing Leif, personally

13. RafaSceptile

#TeamLegendaryLeif

Also, a +HP -Spd Caineghis pitybroke me with 4.25% in the Valentines 2019 banner. Now i can merge him to +1 or foddering for Distant Defense 4 and/or Vengeful Fighter

14. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I'm going Altina largely because I don't have her, but really outside of Edelgard and Azura I'm not too picky on who wins. Alphonse is probably my second choice.

15. Taodragon

Taodragon Training Anaylst

Going L!Leif as well, one of my favorite lords and a good unit to get.

16. RafaSceptile

The next Resplendent Hero is...:

[​IMG]

17. AuraChannelerChris

18. AuraChannelerChris

All this time, she was taking after her father.

Red: L!Eirika, Sothis, and Phina
    Blue! L!Chrom, L!Julia, and L!Azura
    Green: L!Lyn, Gunnthra, and Gerik
    Colorless: L!Alm, Duma, and F!F!Corrin

Red is sweet, blue is sweet, green is oh so crappy, and colorless is sweet.

19. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Had LLucina been released post-Bride Fjorm, Future Vision would have this restriction.

It's clear they gave To Change Fate! the self-inflicted Isolation so that it doesn't have the same kind of utility FV has in AR, despite TCF being harder to pull off anyway because it's Repo.

20. RafaSceptile

Legendary Chrom is a lot better than Legendary Lucina in AR-O because he will be a Super Tank Unit (such as NYAlfonse), but a lot worse in AR-D because he's more EP oriented and can't prevent follow up-attacks.

Anyway, Isolation isn't a problem when he still can be danced.