• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

RafaSceptile

Also, I finally got a 5* focus unit in the Valentian Valentines Banner: +HP -Spd VFaye, my friendship is over with HJakob. Now I will only shoot until I get a VConrad so I don't have to wait 1 year for his entry into the HeroDex.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Leif took that x12 Edelgard multiplier like a champ.

You either get a free Duo Hero, a free Astra Mythic, a free Pair Up Master Bow nuker, or a free Dark Mythic. Not bad at all.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Man, what would REALLY have been a nice 3rd birthday gift would have been to CHOOSE one Hero between the 8 featured, not some Voting Gauntlet where people can CHEAT (according to a Twitter reply my friend showed me, but it got deleted after an insult war between users occured...)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Leif is probably the least useful to me as I already have him and his fodder isn't amazing, but if he's the worst option that's still good.

Alphonse as a unit is amazing and his fodder his top tier, so if it did come down between Altina and him it's a win/win.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
i think altina will win but I would love a free leif or alfonse because I have neither.
I think so too, due on how she defeated W!Sothis team (my pal was in that team, but it had no chance at all... But what I do know is that she have no L!Sothis or Duo Alfonse (don't know if she has Altina or not) so these Heroes would be a nice gift for her... if they win the Finals, of course.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Had a lucky perfect week in AR this week with perfect offense and perfect defense, or at least as perfect as you can get with one Mythic. Lucky with mostly easier games but Null C-Disrupt Micaiah was an accidentally great meta call for the increase in Cav Lines. Can't wait to swap Sothe to Astra after I pick up the Cloud Maiougi for Defense once the Combat Manual stuff drops. At this point I almost don't care what or when Sothe gets a refine since I've got all the best daggers he needs now.

Also don't want to speak too soon but it seems like Leif is mega dead for the voting gauntlet since Altina has bonus at the moment, after 7 hours of Leif playing catch-up. Pretty sure it's actually not possible for Leif make that up in two hours. Seems Alfonse vs Sothis is still up in the air though if the current back-and-forth continues then Sothis is winning. I think I'd prefer Alfonse there though just because we already have so many free resources to do well in Light season, but either is fine with me since I'm just going for Altina ideally anyway.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I just checked, and Leif had much more points than Altina for some reason. And Alfonse is also overthrowing L!Sothis even harder than Leif does.

EDIT - My friend told me the website is not as up to date as the app itself, it seems. While the website USED to say that L!Leif was overthrowing Altina, now it says Altina and Leif are somehow nearly identical. Same for duo Alfonse and L!Sothis, so if she wins and that you have no Duo Hero at all, well...

Last edited:

R_N

Looks like they put the Japanese trailer up a few hours early
I'll put it in spoiler tags

Bernie, Annie, Ferdie and Lysithia-ie. GHB/Tempest unit is Flame Emperor.

It may be in Japanese but I think you can guess who the demote is

RafaSceptile

Translation taken from GamePress, anyway the trailer comes out in a few hours

Bernadetta
Paranoia Bow: When suffering from a status condition or HP is 99% or under, +5 Atk and Spd during combat and if doubling attack immediately
Atk Spd Push 4
Lull Spd Def
Close Guard 3

Annette
Crusher: Attacks the lower of Def and Res. When using a Rally, give ally +1 Mov
Rally Atk/Spd+
Def/Res Ruse
Atk/Def Gap

Ferdinand von Aegir
Safeguard+
Reposition
Fort Def 3
Rouse Spd/Def

Lysithea
Hades Omega: Accelerates Special cooldown -1, +4 Atk/Spd when initiating combat, and if Special is charged while doing so gain another +6 Atk
Moonbow
Death Blow 4
Lull Spd/Res
Time's Pulse

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I can't believe they're letting me +10 two 5* exclusives within a month of each other and then save back up to 2500 orbs for free. Kinda want Lysithea for a red mage option on AR Defense though, will probably try to ticket for her but leave it at that because red on a 4 unit banner is gross. Very interesting personal weapons though, this was definitely worth the wait for Three Houses fans.