• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
In the midst of the maintenance, a new starter support pack is coming replacing the Black Knight one. This time it features Brave Lyn!

No harm done to the old one. New players get 20,000 feathers to promote one from the Grail shop anyway.

Does that pack apply only to newbies or everyone? A friend of mine is asking that since she got Black Knight pack 2 years ago.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ugh. B!Lyn hasn't aged well. From Sacae's Blessing not updating to include beast damage, to her refine being sucky if she's not Spd+.
Does that pack apply only to newbies or everyone? A friend of mine is asking that since she got Black Knight pack 2 years ago.

Buying a previous pack does not block you from buying the other. That'd be silly.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

Just a cute little 8-bit video, nothing really to write home about. 8-bit accessories are rewards for upcoming maps. We'll probably get a proper FEH Channel later in the week.

unknown.png

Nice little hint that Mythic Baldr might be on the way though.

R_N

Bramimond's quotes have a fun gimmick. They dont just have an assortment of quotes with an assortment of voices, every voice line has a version with each voice actor

As such he has the most dialog in the game, I think. Certainly the most "battle quotes"

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Bramimond's Mythic Hero Battle map is crazy, it's actually the first time I gave up trying to beat one these maps with the classic Greil Mercenaries squad I've used for every Abyssal so far. Ended up sweeping with Broadleaf Fan Sothe instead, first time I've resorted to dancer spam stuff here.

To offset that struggle though, my free pull was actually +HP -Speed Bramimond so now I have a full set AR Defense for Dark season. Infantry Pulse stuff with Dragon Fang Hardy Bearing Bramimond is scary enough as is, now I've got Ground Orders Yune and a Rally Up Sothe setup for some really sneaky stuff. Makes me more interested in Brave Ike merges to buff up my frontline here.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
We may be getting a real FEH Channel today. That April Fools's one had a stamina bar that had 3 points left to refill, so it may be the hint (last year, Feh had a 4 special cooldown, and then a FEH Channel happened 4 days later...unless that was a coincidence).

R_N

We may be getting a real FEH Channel today. That April Fools's one had a stamina bar that had 3 points left to refill, so it may be the hint (last year, Feh had a 4 special cooldown, and then a FEH Channel happened 4 days later...unless that was a coincidence).
wouldn't it be tomorrow
96 is where it started (31), 97 (1st), 98 (2nd) then 99 (3rd)

R_N

Because of FEH, Cipher will end this October. Makes me really wonder if the Cipher units will end up getting into FEH after all or not.
I'm still shocked we didn't get at least the initial four considering they got into Shadows of Valentia.

I'd guess no at this point, but at the same time it'd be cute to bring the Cipher OCs into the fold of Heroes. A final resting place of sorts

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'd love for that stamina offset to be a hint to the real Feh Channel but I don't want to get my hopes up too much, it'll happen when it happens. I do think it's a decent prediction though so we'll see.

Also I don't fully believe them when they say FEH is the reason Cipher is ending. No doubt it's a contributing factor since they both appeal to a similar niche, but they both existed together for like 3 years now so I imagine there are other financial reasons for this. Seems like a simplistic PR answer and acceptance that Heroes is a stronger medium for this niche, but I'd imagine being a Japan-only TCG doesn't help matters when compared to a gacha available internationally. I do think it'd be a big missed opportunity to not add the Cipher OCs at some point though, especially after they were willing to branch out to TMS characters this year. The more the better if you ask me, just...give me Jill someday ever before then please.

R_N

bummer: the only rarity changes at all are the expected demotes of the 4-5*s. I really thought they'd do at least a partial soft retirement or something. Maybe next year?
not a bummer: New Heroes get a guaranteed summon of your choice after 40 pulls! Doesn't apply to Special Heroes or Legendary/Mythic banners but heck I'm fine with that; new heroes almost always come with tickets so it's really only 35 pulls. Ideally you have pulled the unit you want before you pop...about 140 orbs or so, but it's still very nice!

e: Considering I have spent well over 140 orbs trying to get ANYTHING on some banners i'd have killed for this back during Tibarn's Terrible Ride