1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

You're telling me you don't wanna build a memey speedy Forrest? That Spd superboon calls out!

carterfeygo likes this.
  2. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

the only cav healer I really want to build is Maribelle and that's not happening ever (coudl you IMAGINE if dazzling staff made it into the 4* pool like lmao), so it's definitely not happening for Forrest, a character I care far less about, either

3. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

We didn't reach the milestone for that retweet event but we're still getting the max rewards. Understandable because the stuff we're getting is kinda small lol.

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hey, Deku, you looking up your name on Googl-?"

They combined the results from the Japanese twitter account. No region is excepted from in-game events.

5. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

that retweet event was pretty pitiful even with all the regions added up i think. Pitiful rewards, barely advertised... Not the best foot forward

6. Taodragon

Taodragon Training Anaylst

Apparently someone counted it up and even if you were to combine the votes from the Japanese twitter and Facebook we didn't even get to 20K. A lot of people just didn't care this time around, and for the reasons already said before it's not surprising.

7. AuraChannelerChris

A category about picking a hero to be your sibling is just asking people to submit either Ephraim, Eirika, or Camilla en masse.

8. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

I had all blues in my session on the double special heroes but chose the correct stone and got dancing Berkut! He's +Res, -Att but 49 Att is still neat for a dancer and the Res superboon can lead to some fun bulky builds.

9. AuraChannelerChris

So previously released Duo Heroes are confirmed to come back in Double Special Heroes banners.

This banner is extremely juicy if you're attempting to go for H!Hector. In case you fail, you still get S!Ishtar, who is an extremely good unit on her own and packs Swift Sparrow 3 and Ground Orders 3 (with all the Swift Sparrow we have gotten, she's pretty good to fodder all that off for fliers).

Saying this as guy who got 2 S!Ishtars in the same session within 40 orbs.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  10. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

Finally, I got a +Atk -Spd Lilith with 4.25% and 31/40 summon. So now, with 9 more summons I should choose Neutral Rinkah. Also, I got a +Res -Atk Female Byleth in the 30th anniversary banner.

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Who'd make good use of Spendthrift Bow+? Granted, Midori is also great with it too but other options!

Either that or I give Close Foil to Kronya since it patches her Defense more while being a makeshift Sturdy Stance 2.5. Also frees her Seal slot for another!

12. AuraChannelerChris

Est continues to be crucial in these Rokkr Sieges. She screws F!Y!Tiki something fierce. I imagine the same goes with Bantu if she's carrying TA3.

13. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Got a SoV Catria on 3% ring today, that was a fun surprise. -Def/+Res isn't the worst stat set either.

Maybe i'll go all in on flying hellions and choose Lilith, support them and give them both galeforce

e: Oh...right. Dragons dont get galeforce

14. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

Valentines Faye is the Best 5★ option, and Norne is the Best 3-4★ option

15. AuraChannelerChris

Damn kids got in my banners.

Yup. All of them are from the first game.

Kid Marth is the demoted unit of the banner. But despite that, he carries juicy skills and even his own Special.

Kid Caeda is busted. It feels like she has Poison Dagger on every physical attacker but beasts and colored bows, so those are her weaknesses. By the way, she and Marth color-block each other. Haaaaaaaaave fun with that!

Kid Merric is...hilariously much more busted by his teenage self. So if I understood, he pretty much has a Firesweep tome that keeps him safe from counterattacks?

And the Duo...er...Trio Hero is the Whitewing Sisters as kids, led by Kid Palla (why is she using a lance?) Their weapon is pretty much a more busted version of their refined weapons with added Atk/Def-5 when 3 fliers are nearby so that utterly will force players to rely on flier-only teams. Their Trio Skill is giving themselves and adjacent flying allies one extra movement space...which they can reuse every odd-numbered turn, making it the first renewable Duo Skill... Huh.

TT+ unit is Kid Minerva.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  16. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

caeda put that weapon down, it's ridiculous

17. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The tome's effect just does the thing where it will ignore guaranteed follow ups ie: Quick Riposte type effects and ignore effects that prevent follow up attacks ie: Wary Fighter

Assuming it applies to his own skills, he should be able to get doubles off his Windsweep for a quasi-firesweep effect but only against physical DC units. Or sub in watersweep for magic units.

18. AuraChannelerChris

It is literally the Byleth + Wind/Watersweep combo.

19. Taodragon

Taodragon Training Anaylst

I'm surprised that they didn't have Minerva on a Pegasus here. Based on lore that was her previous mount before she made the switch and IIRC she was still riding one as a teenager, so she should've still had the Pegasus over the Wyvern.

That nitpick aside, it's still a really cute banner. I love how the designs have little references to their original incarnations and all of them look like they'd be great units to have, Caeda in particular looks terrifying with her weapon.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  20. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Definitely a missed opportunity for Pegasus Knight Minerva but oh well, this banner is really cool and I'm glad it stuck to the Archanea theme given the occasion. Marth's an insanely good 4* focus though, I might actually free roll in hopes of getting him. I'd actually go as far as to say the Duo unit is actually the least interesting unit on this banner which I didn't expect to ever say. Caeda is looking terrifying though, convenient that we just got this Legendary Chrom that counters her!

If I wasn't still waiting for Jill I'd actually be tempted to roll a little here but I still need that Close Call for Ike too that will hopefully appear on the Solo skills banner next week. Very good banner here though, glad to see them put the right kind of effort into the 30th anniversary here.