• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
They combined the results from the Japanese twitter account. No region is excepted from in-game events.

Apparently someone counted it up and even if you were to combine the votes from the Japanese twitter and Facebook we didn't even get to 20K. A lot of people just didn't care this time around, and for the reasons already said before it's not surprising.

RafaSceptile

Finally, I got a +Atk -Spd Lilith with 4.25% and 31/40 summon. So now, with 9 more summons I should choose Neutral Rinkah. Also, I got a +Res -Atk Female Byleth in the 30th anniversary banner.

R_N

Got a SoV Catria on 3% ring today, that was a fun surprise. -Def/+Res isn't the worst stat set either.

Maybe i'll go all in on flying hellions and choose Lilith, support them and give them both galeforce

e: Oh...right. Dragons dont get galeforce

RafaSceptile

Who'd make good use of Spendthrift Bow+? Granted, Midori is also great with it too but other options!

Either that or I give Close Foil to Kronya since it patches her Defense more while being a makeshift Sturdy Stance 2.5. Also frees her Seal slot for another!

Valentines Faye is the Best 5★ option, and Norne is the Best 3-4★ option

R_N

Kid Merric is...hilariously much more busted by his teenage self. So if I understood, he pretty much has a Firesweep tome that keeps him safe from counterattacks?
The tome's effect just does the thing where it will ignore guaranteed follow ups ie: Quick Riposte type effects and ignore effects that prevent follow up attacks ie: Wary Fighter

Assuming it applies to his own skills, he should be able to get doubles off his Windsweep for a quasi-firesweep effect but only against physical DC units. Or sub in watersweep for magic units.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm surprised that they didn't have Minerva on a Pegasus here. Based on lore that was her previous mount before she made the switch and IIRC she was still riding one as a teenager, so she should've still had the Pegasus over the Wyvern.

That nitpick aside, it's still a really cute banner. I love how the designs have little references to their original incarnations and all of them look like they'd be great units to have, Caeda in particular looks terrifying with her weapon.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Definitely a missed opportunity for Pegasus Knight Minerva but oh well, this banner is really cool and I'm glad it stuck to the Archanea theme given the occasion. Marth's an insanely good 4* focus though, I might actually free roll in hopes of getting him. I'd actually go as far as to say the Duo unit is actually the least interesting unit on this banner which I didn't expect to ever say. Caeda is looking terrifying though, convenient that we just got this Legendary Chrom that counters her!

If I wasn't still waiting for Jill I'd actually be tempted to roll a little here but I still need that Close Call for Ike too that will hopefully appear on the Solo skills banner next week. Very good banner here though, glad to see them put the right kind of effort into the 30th anniversary here.

RafaSceptile

Young Caeda isn't as busted as people said. She has a heavy competition with many other vantage units like Altina or Laslow, and this one is a 3-4* unit, but Trio Palla is extremely busted, her "Duo" Skill makes Fliers finally great galeforcers, RIP Tibarn

R_N

I think Caeda vs Altina will probably even out just because Altina's Ashera's Chosen and her bonkers Special should make up for Caeda's higher might and effective damage but Laslow's going to take more investment and set up (gotta have 3 people around him and they each have to have 10 bonuses). And I'm guessing Caeda's stats will run circles around him; if none of these bozos gets Gen 4 Trainee statlines I'll be shocked

Actually does anyone run Vantage DC Palla? I guess the super ruby sword might be too annoying to be in the same competitions.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Palla's usually best off going all-in with the Whitewing brave effect which is only player-phase so she can't really compete with Altina or Kid Caeda. Still, Caeda effectively countering one of the unit types meant to beat her is no joke, especially considering being a colorless archer is an advantage itself in most comparisons. It really can't be overlooked that she has effective damage on half the cast though, even if she ends up with typical low Attack for a year 4 unit. "Better Pegasus Flight" is also helping her in this scenario though so that probably offsets her Attack somewhat.

Another incentive to using a colored bow is nice at least, even though this is a seasonal unit who won't see many banners until next year. I do think there is a bit of an overreaction to how insane Caeda will be, but she's definitely still an insane unit nonetheless. More reason for me to invest in more blues for Arena at least. And uh, a reason for me to use Mordecai at all I guess.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
All Caeda is showing me is that Leonardo had better be a Blue Bow unit.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
image0.png

Speed Tactic.

All the Chaos Emeralds have been collected.

Mininerva didn’t get shafted as far as prf skills go, though hers are a tad weaker. Dragoon Axe is a legitimately an axe version of Perceval’s Prized Lance, giving stat buffs + Guard effect but only on full-health enemies.

She has a PRF A skill, Dragoon Shield, which is Iote’s Shield + stat buffs sans Res without Fury recoil.

Compared to stuff like Merric’s weapon and special and Caeda’s blood-soaked Feather, it’s not incredible. But giving a free unit Perceval’s Lance is pretty neat on its own.

RafaSceptile

Idk why but Abyssal Grima felt a bit...nerfed? I thought a bunch of enemies spawned more than usual like any other Abyssal map but I still managed to clear it with ease.

The team was Altina, S!Micaiah, Nephenee, & NY!Lethe

Because they made the difficulties a higher level, meaning the old Infernal is the new Abyssal, just compare the Map Level on the lower difficulties

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have no bonus (without maxed Hero Merit) to use at the beginning of the TT+. I kind of was hoping for OG!Merric to be a bonus since I have refused to promote the incredibly niche guy, but no, it had to be Teenerva instead.

...So the TT+ banner handed to me my first ever Teenerva for free with HP+/Def-. Well, that solved things.

But still, I promoted the Atk+/HP- Merric since I'm really indecisive on who to promote with my feather cap dangerously close to filling up. Maybe a blue tome like Tailtiu or Brunnya will be the next project...

Dear goodness, Merric is so crappy.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I haven't used my Minerva much since the last HM cap increase so this gives me an excuse to do that now, kid Minerva is a pretty neat free unit though. Assuming Dragoon Shield is a 300 SP skill this actually makes her an arena viable unit that doesn't need any premium fodder except a Rally+ to hit max scoring. As a bonus she can player phase Legendary Chrom quite safely which is nice, otherwise she'd be better off with a different 300 SP skill. Not the most incredible free unit we've gotten but for a free axe flier this is definitely a good one.

The seals this time around are great too, Sturdy Stance and Speed Tactic are both skills I've been looking forward to. I've wanted Sturdy Stance for Micaiah for awhile now though I've gotten a bit used to Steady Posture so I might give it to someone else instead. Merric bonus next week is also nice for me since it's been awhile since I've had a +10 bonus unit, even has Close Counter so I'm set for a few weeks.