• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Despite being low on orbs, at 6.50%, I managed to score Duo Hector and W!Eirika (now I have the complete second Winter set) in one session. Literally the two I wanted.

Shame Duo Hector came with Res+/Atk-. I gave him flowers to patch that up a bit. W!Eirika came fine with Def+/HP-. Still, this was welcomed.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Managed to win on Infernal in the Lyon GHB and Lilina + Cecilia BHB maps at last. Turns out W!Jaffar with Noontime and the Def/Res Bond seal was really helpful in tanking Cecilia, Lilina and that Sapphire Lance+ flier. V!Eliwood and H!Dorcas are also free FE7 armors to help out in bulking Jaffar up too (although I used L!Hector B!Hector, and V!Eliwood). Lyon's map resorted me to Cordelia, L!Robin, Maribelle, and flying Olivia.

RafaSceptile

After 40 summons, I choose Rinkah as my Free Unit on the banner.
Also, stats (Source: GamePress)

lv_1__40_start_of_it_all_0.jpg

R_N

So I got to my 40th pull set and got ANOTHER 5* FORREST. Why!! I think I have enough 4* Forrests to just make a damn +10 at this point
Anyway it was a close decision between Rinkah & Lilith but I went with Lilith. Her niche is a lot more interesting to me than another (really strong) DC green. Plus I now have a flying dragon for each color and that's cool

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Got 3 special heroes out of 4, only mising Caeda, got multiple Marths instead :p Oh well, at least I'm happy with that.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
https://fe30th.special.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us/result

Results for the Voting Jubilee are now out. Sadly those looking for something unique may be a bit disappointed as most of the results are more or less expected (is Camilla really that popular for a sibling?). Detective Duo is where things got a bit interesting however and Nino at least made it into the top 10 for the sibling character.

R_N

NGL I think that's an art downgrade. Something about his face and weird left (my left) arm.

Also a fun surprise on the free pull of the solo banner: a lysithea!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Guess I'll be renewing Feh Pass sooner than expected, surprised they didn't wait to do this one until later? Whatever hopefully the 3-4* one after that is one of my favorites or something.

Also Solo Skills banner didn't treat me poorly, 117 orbs for Mareeta so my Ike will soon have Close Call. I still have not pulled a single Sophia since I started building her and still want another one for Mia so it's kinda tempting to go back in, but I kinda want to just hold my orbs and not test my luck in case the May banner is Tellius. Probably better off waiting for a Larcei rerun anyway to get more flower gains that way, probably a more efficient use of my orbs.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
240 orbs saw me all the focus units, 3 additional YMarths, a Keaton of all things to provide those Marths Special Spiral, and a randy dandy +Atk Lysithea. This was one of my luckiest banners.

So naturally if the next Leg Hero is Micaiah, I'm ****ed. Whoever it is though it'll likely be a green unit.

R_N

The tap trial for Gunter uses possessed revelation gunter and I'm hoping this means if fallen heroes does happen he's next on deck

also seeing tika-a again reminds me that I bet we get a Future Past Tiki as a legendary hero at some point, when she ascends to the role of Naga

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The tap trial for Gunter uses possessed revelation gunter and I'm hoping this means if fallen heroes does happen he's next on deck

also seeing tika-a again reminds me that I bet we get a Future Past Tiki as a legendary hero at some point, when she ascends to the role of Naga
Tap trial? As in tap battle? I don't see him!

R_N

I didn't even know a Tap Battle was going on until now tbh.

Edit: Woah they have Truth, Hope, & Despair remixed? It sounds good but why does it sound like it was a scrapped piece of music from Fire Emblem Warriors?
All of the music for this tap battle is from the second Premium Arrange album they made for this year's (cancelled, now) FE Expo.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Everything in this VG is green!

And Hilda thought this VG was for her when I got her on one of my two free summons. She’s +Att, -Res which is a step up from my -Att, +HP one. Foddering the latter is looking very tempting now.

Edit: Also Nagi's on this month's legendary banner too.

Last edited: