1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hello again."

The Trio skill sounds like the ultimate solution for AR. You could screw a whole team with 5 fliers suddenly swooping in for the kill, and leave the lonely dancer/singer screwed.

2. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

Young Caeda isn't as busted as people said. She has a heavy competition with many other vantage units like Altina or Laslow, and this one is a 3-4* unit, but Trio Palla is extremely busted, her "Duo" Skill makes Fliers finally great galeforcers, RIP Tibarn

3. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I think Caeda vs Altina will probably even out just because Altina's Ashera's Chosen and her bonkers Special should make up for Caeda's higher might and effective damage but Laslow's going to take more investment and set up (gotta have 3 people around him and they each have to have 10 bonuses). And I'm guessing Caeda's stats will run circles around him; if none of these bozos gets Gen 4 Trainee statlines I'll be shocked

Actually does anyone run Vantage DC Palla? I guess the super ruby sword might be too annoying to be in the same competitions.

4. AuraChannelerChris

Kidaeda fears B!Lyn's Sacae's Blessing and those unheard of Firesweep Bow users.

TokoyamiTheDark likes this.
  5. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Palla's usually best off going all-in with the Whitewing brave effect which is only player-phase so she can't really compete with Altina or Kid Caeda. Still, Caeda effectively countering one of the unit types meant to beat her is no joke, especially considering being a colorless archer is an advantage itself in most comparisons. It really can't be overlooked that she has effective damage on half the cast though, even if she ends up with typical low Attack for a year 4 unit. "Better Pegasus Flight" is also helping her in this scenario though so that probably offsets her Attack somewhat.

Another incentive to using a colored bow is nice at least, even though this is a seasonal unit who won't see many banners until next year. I do think there is a bit of an overreaction to how insane Caeda will be, but she's definitely still an insane unit nonetheless. More reason for me to invest in more blues for Arena at least. And uh, a reason for me to use Mordecai at all I guess.

6. RafaSceptile

Her PRF is a PP Brave Weapon, but some people run Vantage DC Stahl because his PRF is an EP Brave Weapon

R_N likes this.
  7. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

All Caeda is showing me is that Leonardo had better be a Blue Bow unit.

8. AuraChannelerChris

All hail King Lyon.

Who has this weird penchant of convulsing of the throne, saying something in a weird creepy voice, but that's surely the least of our worries.

9. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Idk why but Abyssal Grima felt a bit...nerfed? I thought a bunch of enemies spawned more than usual like any other Abyssal map but I still managed to clear it with ease.

The team was Altina, S!Micaiah, Nephenee, & NY!Lethe

10. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

[​IMG]

Speed Tactic.

All the Chaos Emeralds have been collected.

Mininerva didn’t get shafted as far as prf skills go, though hers are a tad weaker. Dragoon Axe is a legitimately an axe version of Perceval’s Prized Lance, giving stat buffs + Guard effect but only on full-health enemies.

She has a PRF A skill, Dragoon Shield, which is Iote’s Shield + stat buffs sans Res without Fury recoil.

Compared to stuff like Merric’s weapon and special and Caeda’s blood-soaked Feather, it’s not incredible. But giving a free unit Perceval’s Lance is pretty neat on its own.

11. RafaSceptile

Because they made the difficulties a higher level, meaning the old Infernal is the new Abyssal, just compare the Map Level on the lower difficulties

12. AuraChannelerChris

I have no bonus (without maxed Hero Merit) to use at the beginning of the TT+. I kind of was hoping for OG!Merric to be a bonus since I have refused to promote the incredibly niche guy, but no, it had to be Teenerva instead.

...So the TT+ banner handed to me my first ever Teenerva for free with HP+/Def-. Well, that solved things.

But still, I promoted the Atk+/HP- Merric since I'm really indecisive on who to promote with my feather cap dangerously close to filling up. Maybe a blue tome like Tailtiu or Brunnya will be the next project...

Dear goodness, Merric is so crappy.

13. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

I haven't used my Minerva much since the last HM cap increase so this gives me an excuse to do that now, kid Minerva is a pretty neat free unit though. Assuming Dragoon Shield is a 300 SP skill this actually makes her an arena viable unit that doesn't need any premium fodder except a Rally+ to hit max scoring. As a bonus she can player phase Legendary Chrom quite safely which is nice, otherwise she'd be better off with a different 300 SP skill. Not the most incredible free unit we've gotten but for a free axe flier this is definitely a good one.

The seals this time around are great too, Sturdy Stance and Speed Tactic are both skills I've been looking forward to. I've wanted Sturdy Stance for Micaiah for awhile now though I've gotten a bit used to Steady Posture so I might give it to someone else instead. Merric bonus next week is also nice for me since it's been awhile since I've had a +10 bonus unit, even has Close Counter so I'm set for a few weeks.

14. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

I get Rally skills help out scoring but I still like being able to reposition things more. Especially if you make a wrong move and can't get out of a tough spot.

15. AuraChannelerChris

Despite being low on orbs, at 6.50%, I managed to score Duo Hector and W!Eirika (now I have the complete second Winter set) in one session. Literally the two I wanted.

Shame Duo Hector came with Res+/Atk-. I gave him flowers to patch that up a bit. W!Eirika came fine with Def+/HP-. Still, this was welcomed.

16. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Managed to win on Infernal in the Lyon GHB and Lilina + Cecilia BHB maps at last. Turns out W!Jaffar with Noontime and the Def/Res Bond seal was really helpful in tanking Cecilia, Lilina and that Sapphire Lance+ flier. V!Eliwood and H!Dorcas are also free FE7 armors to help out in bulking Jaffar up too (although I used L!Hector B!Hector, and V!Eliwood). Lyon's map resorted me to Cordelia, L!Robin, Maribelle, and flying Olivia.

17. RafaSceptile

After 40 summons, I choose Rinkah as my Free Unit on the banner.
    Also, stats (Source: GamePress)

[​IMG]

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

So I got to my 40th pull set and got ANOTHER 5* FORREST. Why!! I think I have enough 4* Forrests to just make a damn +10 at this point
    Anyway it was a close decision between Rinkah & Lilith but I went with Lilith. Her niche is a lot more interesting to me than another (really strong) DC green. Plus I now have a flying dragon for each color and that's cool

19. TokoyamiTheDark

TokoyamiTheDark The Purple Karakasa

Got 3 special heroes out of 4, only mising Caeda, got multiple Marths instead :p Oh well, at least I'm happy with that.

20. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

https://fe30th.special.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-us/result

Results for the Voting Jubilee are now out. Sadly those looking for something unique may be a bit disappointed as most of the results are more or less expected (is Camilla really that popular for a sibling?). Detective Duo is where things got a bit interesting however and Nino at least made it into the top 10 for the sibling character.