• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I actually decided to take a chance at Pulse Smoke fodder since the 5* rate is insane (like 35 orbs per 5* where 3 of the 4 are good pulls) and rolled until pitybreak, unfortunately luck finally turned around and it took me a whole 80 orbs to get a Brave Camilla instead which is a pretty awful rate for this banner, but no regrets since I'm not going to bother with legendary banner or whatever Golden Week does. Maybe this is just tactically burning the bad luck early because that is definitely how luck works. Brave Camilla is a good pitybreak at least so I won't complain, now I'm back to saving for the next 2 weeks until I'm back to 2k orbs again. Gotta set myself up for monthly disappointment after all.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And we got a trailer.

Trials of Mana called. They want their War Arc Edelgard back.

Red: L!Marth, L!Ryoma, Hrid
Blue: Duo Ephraim, Naga, and Tsubasa
Green: L!Edelgard, L!Celica, and Nagi
Colorless: Eir, Larum, and Silque

Red sucks, blue is amazing, green is stacked, and colorless is...eh.

R_N

I'm convinced more than ever that the CYL versions of the lords will be them after they've won in their respective endings

Glad to see Duo Ephraim finally dragged back out. Who konws whenever he'll see the light of day again. They should just treat him as honorary legendary hero.

R_N

Everything but Red is great. Even with Blue having Nagi there's still Tsubasa who's a stupidly good blue flier and the ever great Duo Ephraim.
Even Red's not THAT bad. Hrid has distant counter & I adore my legendary marth, having a dragon breaker in your wings is always great and I'd never say no to merges on himn if it happened. Ryoma's......f-fine.

Also slight correction: naga is blue, nagi is green

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
And now, I stand here in bemusement as Edelgard has skills to reflect and facilitate her soloist nature, and yet she's a damn Pair Up unit.

Skipping this leg, free pulling colorless because Larum is a cinnamon bun, gonna hope next banner is anything but Caspar, Linhardt, Dorothea, and Red Tome Edelgard alt, with a Lance Calvary Edelgard GHB.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
So can we freely talk about the Flame Emperor now? IS doesn't care anymore based on that title, so I feel it's fair game.

Green looks really good on this one and I'd love to go all in on it, but I want to save for the next New Heroes banner just in case it's a focus I've been waiting for. So I'll probably just set aside around 100 and hope I get lucky.

R_N

I'm so glad AA is getting a suspend feature. I love AA but sometimes doing 7 in a row is just kind of tiring.
Double SP event is now 3 days instead of 2, which is very cool.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Panic Manor getting upgraded now means that having Harsh Command+ is a necessity on AR offense teams. With a 70 HP threshold, the only units that could feasibly hit that are already-high health armor units and Bartre with double or triple Mythic support, or Arden on his own with an HP skill.

It's particularly a problem on Anima weeks, because just the penalty itself will proc Thrasir's Killing Intent. She doesn't need you to have stat debuffs to double you quick.

Last edited:

R_N

Panic Manor getting upgraded now means that having Harsh Command+ is a necessity on AR offense teams. With a 70 HP threshold, the only units that could feasibly hit that are already-high health armor units and Bartre with double or triple Mythic support, or Arden on his own with an HP skill.

It's particularly a problem on Anima weeks, because just the penalty itself will proc Thrasir's Killing Intent. She doesn't need you to have stat debuffs to double you quick.
Maybe level 7 will work differently? 70 honestly seems like overkill. It was hard-but-possible to overcome 60. 65 was pushing it. 70 as you say may as well be impossible unless they roll out Giga Mythics that give +10 HP or introduce structures that give you more HP. Like maybe it'll just expand the range or have some other passive effect.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If I may ask a question here, which hero do you get tired of summoning the most?

For me, definitely Arthur. Zapp Brannigan has been wearing out his welcome on me.

R_N

If I may ask a question here, which hero do you get tired of summoning the most?

For me, definitely Arthur. Zapp Brannigan has been wearing out his welcome on me.
Reyson & Sheena. Not because I am overflowing with them but because their silhouettes are so large that for a split second I think "FIVE STAR?!"

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I used some of my Ayra orbs on this banner and got surprisingly lucky with the short amount of orbs I spent. First session got me both my first Forrest and Tethys although I exited the screen after that. The next one gave me another Thea merge and Duo Ephraim! He's (They're?) +Def, -HP. Finally I got L!Edelgard with one of two green stones (the other being a Ross). She has IVs of +HP, -Spd but her Pair Up effect cancels out her superbane I think.

I hope I didn't use up my luck for the week of May 17th.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Free summon was a stinking Catria.

But then the very first in a lonely green orb actually did give me L!Edelgard with Def+/Spd-. Dear god, this month sure has made up for how absolutely crappy February was for me. I only got L!Chrom as a new 5* star then, but Bernie never came home.

...By the way. L!Edelgard is the only unit (for now?) that can stack Galeforce. Considering her skills, with a sky-high 73 Atk, Heavy Blade 3 will always trigger.

R_N

Golden Week is so lame this year. No Hero Fest and the banner they chose to give a bunch of tickets over was the picnic banner????

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I guess they felt like they spoiled us oh so much during the FE anniversary month that they had to make this event lackluster by comparison.

They start sweating when they give us 20 more orbs than usual in our monthly incomes.