1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Shannam being #10 in the teacher category is fantastic. Best teacher of Astra if Mareeta’s anything to go by.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hey, Deku, you looking up your name on Googl-?"

Let's see who's further below the dancing duo categ-

[​IMG]

...The ****?

She has a big boooooooooooooooooooooodacious personality.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  3. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

People are really into the "its definitely not incest" camilla brings to the table

4. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

5. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

NGL I think that's an art downgrade. Something about his face and weird left (my left) arm.

Also a fun surprise on the free pull of the solo banner: a lysithea!

6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

Guess I'll be renewing Feh Pass sooner than expected, surprised they didn't wait to do this one until later? Whatever hopefully the 3-4* one after that is one of my favorites or something.

Also Solo Skills banner didn't treat me poorly, 117 orbs for Mareeta so my Ike will soon have Close Call. I still have not pulled a single Sophia since I started building her and still want another one for Mia so it's kinda tempting to go back in, but I kinda want to just hold my orbs and not test my luck in case the May banner is Tellius. Probably better off waiting for a Larcei rerun anyway to get more flower gains that way, probably a more efficient use of my orbs.

7. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

240 orbs saw me all the focus units, 3 additional YMarths, a Keaton of all things to provide those Marths Special Spiral, and a randy dandy +Atk Lysithea. This was one of my luckiest banners.

So naturally if the next Leg Hero is Micaiah, I'm ****ed. Whoever it is though it'll likely be a green unit.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The tap trial for Gunter uses possessed revelation gunter and I'm hoping this means if fallen heroes does happen he's next on deck

also seeing tika-a again reminds me that I bet we get a Future Past Tiki as a legendary hero at some point, when she ascends to the role of Naga

9. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Tap trial? As in tap battle? I don't see him!

10. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Gunter is on Floor 60, in the set of 20 floors that unlocked today.

11. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

I didn't even know a Tap Battle was going on until now tbh.

Edit: Woah they have Truth, Hope, & Despair remixed? It sounds good but why does it sound like it was a scrapped piece of music from Fire Emblem Warriors?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

All of the music for this tap battle is from the second Premium Arrange album they made for this year's (cancelled, now) FE Expo.

Dragalge likes this.
  13. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Everything in this VG is green!

And Hilda thought this VG was for her when I got her on one of my two free summons. She’s +Att, -Res which is a step up from my -Att, +HP one. Foddering the latter is looking very tempting now.

Edit: Also Nagi's on this month's legendary banner too.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  14. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I got the sam exact summoning circle both times, neither of which had green. Feels bad

15. AuraChannelerChris

You're me.

The creepy thing is, both red picks I chose were Serena and Laslow.

16. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

I actually decided to take a chance at Pulse Smoke fodder since the 5* rate is insane (like 35 orbs per 5* where 3 of the 4 are good pulls) and rolled until pitybreak, unfortunately luck finally turned around and it took me a whole 80 orbs to get a Brave Camilla instead which is a pretty awful rate for this banner, but no regrets since I'm not going to bother with legendary banner or whatever Golden Week does. Maybe this is just tactically burning the bad luck early because that is definitely how luck works. Brave Camilla is a good pitybreak at least so I won't complain, now I'm back to saving for the next 2 weeks until I'm back to 2k orbs again. Gotta set myself up for monthly disappointment after all.

17. AuraChannelerChris

And we got a trailer.

Trials of Mana called. They want their War Arc Edelgard back.

Red: L!Marth, L!Ryoma, Hrid
    Blue: Duo Ephraim, Naga, and Tsubasa
    Green: L!Edelgard, L!Celica, and Nagi
    Colorless: Eir, Larum, and Silque

Red sucks, blue is amazing, green is stacked, and colorless is...eh.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'm convinced more than ever that the CYL versions of the lords will be them after they've won in their respective endings

Glad to see Duo Ephraim finally dragged back out. Who konws whenever he'll see the light of day again. They should just treat him as honorary legendary hero.

Dragalge likes this.
  19. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Everything but Red is great. Even with Blue having Nagi there's still Tsubasa who's a stupidly good blue flier and the ever great Duo Ephraim.

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Even Red's not THAT bad. Hrid has distant counter & I adore my legendary marth, having a dragon breaker in your wings is always great and I'd never say no to merges on himn if it happened. Ryoma's......f-fine.

Also slight correction: naga is blue, nagi is green