• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Pretty neat banner, I like it a little better then the previous one.

F!Lyon is definitely the winner for me here. I'll admit I'm a bit bias due to the fact that I have an attachment to Sacred Stones, but possessed Lyon has been an alt I've wanted to see for the character for a long time and they haven't disappointed. A great niche in countering powerful nukes like L!Alm and Ophelia, fun presentation in the sprites (look at Formortiis smack L!Alm in the face and tell me that's not cool), and Mark Whitten still does a great job as Lyon. He'll definitely be the one I'll pull for, though I won't mind getting the others if they pity break me.

They better not give Fallen Ashnard freaking Silver Lance+.

Don't be silly, he uses a sword, they'll give him Silver Sword+.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Who knew Whitten could pull a laugh like that off. That is just sending me rn.

R_N

Didn't they gift an extra 100 (spread over 5 days) to celebrate the feature last month? I'm guessing 650 will be the standard moving forward. Enough to grab both 5*s and you have a 50 point buffer if you dont want to do everything

R_N

Here's the stats
qu3xbeo2p8x41.png

And Ashnard's skills
Gurgurant: Neutralizes flying weakness. Def +3. Inflicts Attack/Defense-5 on foes within 2 spaces during combat.
Dragon Fang
Distant Defense
Even Attack Wave (4*)

And hey here's all the refines
Wendy
Super slaying lance
Refine: At start of combat if unit's HP is greater than or equal to 50%, grant Def/Res+4 and Special Charge+1 per foe's attack

Narcian
Rune Axe: When unit deals damage to foe during combat, restore 7 HP to unit. Triggers even if you do 0 damage.
Refine: If Penalty is active on foe, grant atll stats +4 during combat

Leon
Super slaying bow
Refine: At start of combat if unit's HP is greater than or eqal to 50%, grants al lstats +4 and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow up

Seigbert
Refine: If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Attack/Speed+5 & neutralizes foe's bonuses during combat.

Also shout out to the new 8Bit Veronica accessory which costs 5000 affinity.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Gwen's refine is somewhat eh. She'll need the Atk.

Leon's is a gimmicky Sweep skill. His Spd is so dreadfully low that he needs a lot of love there to make his refine work well.

Narcian's can survive a lot of a Fury 4 recoil damage, though in this day and age, units want to be self-damaged to trigger a lot of accessible skills.

Siegbert's is pretty good though not groundbreaking.

Eww. This lineup is crappy overall.

R_N

While its not super nuking town USA, Leon's lowish speed pairs well with a refine that prevents doubles.

Honestly I wouldn't call any of these refines crappy

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Gwen's refine is somewhat eh. She'll need the Atk.

Leon's is a gimmicky Sweep skill. His Spd is so dreadfully low that he needs a lot of love there to make his refine work well.

Narcian's can survive a lot of a Fury 4 recoil damage, though in this day and age, units want to be self-damaged to trigger a lot of accessible skills.

Siegbert's is pretty good though not groundbreaking.

Eww. This lineup is crappy overall.

Leon's refine isn't a sweep skill, it's a conditional impact like Sturdy Impact. And Wendy basically can have Aether in every round of combat if she has Vengeful Fighter which is also veerry nice on a tank such as her.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
While its not super nuking town USA, Leon's lowish speed pairs well with a refine that prevents doubles.

He has to initiate combat to avoid doubles. So if he doesn't kill the first time, he's uber screwed, even more so with his crappy Res that his refine doesn't even attempt to boost.

I guess he wants Death Blow 4 to have a somewhat gimped Sturdy Impact without the extra defense. His Spd can work if enough love is dedicated to it, or he can go the Atk route.

And Wendy basically can have Aether in every round of combat if she has Vengeful Fighter which is also veerry nice on a tank such as her.
Yay.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ashnard's stats are actually looking pretty good for a bulky slow flier and Gurgurant is strong too, if we ever get good unique flier skills again he will probably age well by virtue of being in a fairly unique role. At least I'm getting an interesting GHB unit out of this. Not a fan of the fact that we now have Mareeta with innate DC and anti-debuffs to deal with in future PvE content though, this banner is looking strong overall though.

Refines this time are surprisingly all pretty good, no game-breakers here but I'd be pretty happy if I was using any of these units. Narcian is by far the worst off here but he was also the worst unit here before refines so that's not unexpected. Impact effect makes Leon an interesting consideration for an AR Defense team though since it lets him use another A skill instead like Death Blow 4 or Swift Sparrow 3, I'm thinking Klein or Gordin with an Impact skill might still better than him because of Brave effect but still not bad. Siegbert is about as interesting as you can make a Sword cavalier, he's no Eliwood but nobody compares with him at the moment.

I think Wendy is the most interesting of the bunch though, slaying while complementing Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter is very nice and getting +4 Def/Res on both phases is fantastic. This definitely makes her actually useful in combat now, I hope Sheena gets this same thing but axe.

R_N

I wonder if we'll get a "normal" Ashnard. We did get Normal Mareeta last year, but I guess I'm not sure what sane (..ish) Ashnard would bring to the table when Mad Ashnard was the secret hard mode final boss with inflated stats and such already.

Wait I got it: "dragon" unit. Red Flyer, forces Rajaion to use his breath. Then we can have actual Rajaion powercreep that later on!

R_N

Hey that's cool, apparently the suspend feature of AA still lets you change your seals around between matches.

Also some datamine things
Seems like they added new ticket assets. I/II/III gold, I/II/III red and I/II blue. From what I understand, tickets dont just reuse the assets, they specifically readd them when they're prepped to use for upcoming banners.

Maybe for the bridal banners? It's no hero fest but they did have a special Bride set of quests and stuff last year.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Anything uber common. Too many to list. I would love to get more variety lol.
I get Arthur way too often. I think about his derpy face every time I get him.

It's like if Disney had a gacha game, and you wanted some cool Disney princess, but instead you got Gaston, again.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Got Berserk Ike in my free summon. Boy, look at his muscles... I wouldn't want to be on his path, honestly ^^' But I'm glad that I got what I wanted.

RafaSceptile

The next Resplendent Hero is Sanaki. Now she's a better version of Hubert and cheaper because she's in a weekly 3 focus banner with 4%

R_N

They went out of their way to note when the next New Heroes banner would lack a 4* focus so I am assuming mid-august is when Choose Your Legends 4 drops. That's nice to know iirc last year it was like September.