• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

hey cool, got a silque while finishing out ticket rings. -HP/+Speed is a unique flavor of "not great" IV
Same ring had Lyon, though! -HP/+Def. He's still pretty bulky so -HP isn't the worst of his super banes but obviously you always want -speed in this case.

I decided to go all the way and get a freebie spooky Ike since I got the one I really wanted (finally, a NCD for astra). Neutral nature is still a very strong Ike and I'm glad to have one of these fancy shmancy power creep infantry speedy swords(wo)men

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Mark your calendar.

AAc2QHAAAcQ3.jpg

R_N

Lull banner should be pretty dang good. Lots of good units, lots of good Lulls.

Lull Attack/Speed: Sirius, Perceval.
Lull Attack/Defense: Dimitri. Maybe DUo Ephraim? He did just get run in a Legendary Banner and I dunno if "Normal" Duos would get rerun on a banner like this. He's already in a weird situation so I could see it go either way.
Lull Attack/Res: Kiria. Very coveted for any mage
Lull Speed/Defense: Bernadetta, Claude.
Lull Speed/Res: Lysithea

Can't go wrong with any of these choices, even if they decide to double up on colors.

Bonds...there's just too many to go over. There's a ton of variations and the skills have been around for long, long time now so they have a ton of units to pull on. And as we know from stance banners, they dont have to limit these to tier-4 bonds.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Been meaning to ask this but
Fire whoever said "let's limit F!Takumi's map with Shadows of Valentia characters!"

Well, I did it with a TA3 Bowbreaker 3 Boey, B!Celica, S!Rinea, and Genny, but this had a lot of trials and errors.
What skills did you use on the other three (Celica, Rinea, & Genny)?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I’m lucky Forsyth and Valentine’s Faye can just march down one side of the map and tank with a healer behind them, because I think overall that’s the most annoying map of the group

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Fingers crossed for a Sigurd + Deirdre Duo wedding alt.

If we're going to have a Duo unit for this bridal banner, it's gotta be THE franchise's most notable pair.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Shadows approach.

AAbkOiAAAd8B.jpg

People say these are probably Japanese wedding dresses, which means it's probably a Hoshidan wedding.

If so, the one on the left seems to be Hinata because of that strange little ponytail no other Fates character sports.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This does address the biggest complaint about the bridal banners: The general lack of differences between the bridal gowns apart from Ninian's. So on that front, there is an effort to differentiate.

But they're about to get a rude awakening not seen since Onsen if they think they can pull a Fates-only seasonal banner again.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Bride Nailah (wow) is the first...seasonal green beast infantry. Looks like she ditches her DC + NCD combo for close combat approaches. She is surely one of the speedy units with that kit, though.

Bride Oboro is somewhat underwhelming red sword infantry because it looked like she was meant to be the temporary demoted unit of the banner (seriously, she only has 4 skills). However, her B skill is heavily coveted.

Groom Rafiel (huh) is a blue singer with perhaps a very sweet support effect of Special cooldown -1. He is the demoted unit.

Duo Couple Micaiah & Sothe (cue @Psynergy complaining somehow) are the first...seasonal flying colorless tome unit (so now she covers all tome colors!). As always, she's always going to screw armors and infantry something fierce, but she can fight dragons because of Mystic Boost. They can grant Dominance on allies and inflict Def/Res-7 on foes centered in 3 columns to inflict massive damage on debuffed enemies.

Groom Hinata is the axe infantry TT+ prize (really, our second axe in a row?). If he has Fury 3, that...would give unfortunate implications.

Last edited: