1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Been meaning to ask this but
    What skills did you use on the other three (Celica, Rinea, & Genny)?

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hey, Deku, you looking up your name on Googl-?"

B!Celica had Quickened Pulse so her Galeforce could trigger earlier.

Rinea had Distant Guard 3.

Genny simply had Attack+3 stacked twice.

Then again, this guy makes miracles.

3. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I’m lucky Forsyth and Valentine’s Faye can just march down one side of the map and tank with a healer behind them, because I think overall that’s the most annoying map of the group

4. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Fingers crossed for a Sigurd + Deirdre Duo wedding alt.

If we're going to have a Duo unit for this bridal banner, it's gotta be THE franchise's most notable pair.

5. AuraChannelerChris

The Japanese one Westerners don't know much about.

6. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

That's right, the most iconic bridal Duo

Deirdre & Arvis

Dragalge likes this.
  7. AuraChannelerChris

Shadows approach.

[​IMG]

People say these are probably Japanese wedding dresses, which means it's probably a Hoshidan wedding.

If so, the one on the left seems to be Hinata because of that strange little ponytail no other Fates character sports.

8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Bridal Camilla....she approaches.

9. AuraChannelerChris

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't fit 8 Camillas in AR-O.

10. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

Don't mind it being half-Hoshidian as long as FE4 is in there somehow. It's the only game without seasonal alts!

11. Sonic Boom

This does address the biggest complaint about the bridal banners: The general lack of differences between the bridal gowns apart from Ninian's. So on that front, there is an effort to differentiate.

But they're about to get a rude awakening not seen since Onsen if they think they can pull a Fates-only seasonal banner again.

12. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  13. AuraChannelerChris

Bride Nailah (wow) is the first...seasonal green beast infantry. Looks like she ditches her DC + NCD combo for close combat approaches. She is surely one of the speedy units with that kit, though.

Bride Oboro is somewhat underwhelming red sword infantry because it looked like she was meant to be the temporary demoted unit of the banner (seriously, she only has 4 skills). However, her B skill is heavily coveted.

Groom Rafiel (huh) is a blue singer with perhaps a very sweet support effect of Special cooldown -1. He is the demoted unit.

Duo Couple Micaiah & Sothe (cue @Psynergy complaining somehow) are the first...seasonal flying colorless tome unit (so now she covers all tome colors!). As always, she's always going to screw armors and infantry something fierce, but she can fight dragons because of Mystic Boost. They can grant Dominance on allies and inflict Def/Res-7 on foes centered in 3 columns to inflict massive damage on debuffed enemies.

Groom Hinata is the axe infantry TT+ prize (really, our second axe in a row?). If he has Fury 3, that...would give unfortunate implications.

14. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

That's not Reyson, it's Rafiel the third heron. And he is pointedly not a flying unit, he's infantry. Which tracks with how he works in RD: his wings aren't functional enough to fly anymore.

15. AuraChannelerChris

But here he is gimped to hell and back. He can't sing to four adjacent units!

And Japan is being weird with the duo.

16. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

How does this game keep managing to make me upset at new Tellius units? There was no way they could justify next month's New Heroes not being Tellius unless they did this and they just went and did it. I think at this point even if next New Heroes is still Tellius I'm going to be upset because that would be the most unreal level of bait, what with Fallen Ike and more Bridal Tellius. Like we already got 3 units worth of Tellius on Bridal Banners before this why are we getting more of them right now? This actually gets more absurd the more I think about it.

Micaiah's Duo Skill is really cool though, particular for AR. It's a shame that I don't benefit much from it because I already use Broadleaf Fan Sothe on Astra, unless I want to overkill stuff with "double" Broadleaf. And merging a Duo isn't exactly an ideal investment for me right now, I need to merge another legend before thinking about further Arena core adjustments.

17. AuraChannelerChris

Dude.

Let it go.

They don't even know you exist.

18. Sonic Boom

If any Duo Bridal unit would happen, it would be a canon protagonist couple. It was gonna be either Sigurd X Deirdre, or Micaiah X Sothe. What I would like vs. what I personally like and wanted. I got what I personally like and wanted.

Welp, time to try and get +5 on them at the least, to hell with the other banners throughout the month. I'll complete them on their rerun on the Legendary/Mythic banner.

19. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

While I am upset, this is less about me specifically and more about the absurdity that the last highly requested non 3H/FEH character in CYL3 (and by extension also CYL4) is completely unaddressed this far into 2020, and at this rate likely won't be addressed until late July at the earliest.

This Bridal Banner being Tellius themed is actually fairly annoying because Tellius is also the most overdue for a New Heroes banner, so this makes the timing awkward for that. Tellius already has a fair helping of Bridal alts even before this too, you can make almost two banners out of just Tellius Bridal units now so I don't understand the decision to add more here. It also disappoints people who were hoping for other games to get representation like Judgral with Sigurd/Deirdre, so while at a glance there's nothing wrong with this banner (this isn't more Fates royals thankfully), they're not the best timed seasonal picks.

Tellius representation was also just too lopsided by beasts last year because they decided spamming beasts was a better idea than balancing the representation of those banners. The last time we got a non-beast New Heroes banner for Tellius was literally regular Micaiah's debut in January 2018, so it's way overdue now. I know I sound over-the-top fanatical about this since we've gotten representation through other special banners and free units, and we could still end up with Tellius next month anyway, but it's not for no reason that I'm disappointed with the way they've handled Tellius representation recently.

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Spamming beasts was the right move, imo. New weapon type, need to get a bunch of options into circulation