• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

That's not Reyson, it's Rafiel the third heron. And he is pointedly not a flying unit, he's infantry. Which tracks with how he works in RD: his wings aren't functional enough to fly anymore.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
How does this game keep managing to make me upset at new Tellius units? There was no way they could justify next month's New Heroes not being Tellius unless they did this and they just went and did it. I think at this point even if next New Heroes is still Tellius I'm going to be upset because that would be the most unreal level of bait, what with Fallen Ike and more Bridal Tellius. Like we already got 3 units worth of Tellius on Bridal Banners before this why are we getting more of them right now? This actually gets more absurd the more I think about it.

Micaiah's Duo Skill is really cool though, particular for AR. It's a shame that I don't benefit much from it because I already use Broadleaf Fan Sothe on Astra, unless I want to overkill stuff with "double" Broadleaf. And merging a Duo isn't exactly an ideal investment for me right now, I need to merge another legend before thinking about further Arena core adjustments.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
How does this game keep managing to make me upset at new Tellius units? There was no way they could justify next month's New Heroes not being Tellius unless they did this and they just went and did it. I think at this point even if next New Heroes is still Tellius I'm going to be upset because that would be the most unreal level of bait, what with Fallen Ike and more Bridal Tellius. Like we already got 3 units worth of Tellius on Bridal Banners before this why are we getting more of them right now? This actually gets more absurd the more I think about it.

Micaiah's Duo Skill is really cool though, particular for AR. It's a shame that I don't benefit much from it because I already use Broadleaf Fan Sothe on Astra, unless I want to overkill stuff with "double" Broadleaf. And merging a Duo isn't exactly an ideal investment for me right now, I need to merge another legend before thinking about further Arena core adjustments.
Dude.

Let it go.

They don't even know you exist.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter

If any Duo Bridal unit would happen, it would be a canon protagonist couple. It was gonna be either Sigurd X Deirdre, or Micaiah X Sothe. What I would like vs. what I personally like and wanted. I got what I personally like and wanted.

Welp, time to try and get +5 on them at the least, to hell with the other banners throughout the month. I'll complete them on their rerun on the Legendary/Mythic banner.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Dude.

Let it go.

They don't even know you exist.

While I am upset, this is less about me specifically and more about the absurdity that the last highly requested non 3H/FEH character in CYL3 (and by extension also CYL4) is completely unaddressed this far into 2020, and at this rate likely won't be addressed until late July at the earliest.

This Bridal Banner being Tellius themed is actually fairly annoying because Tellius is also the most overdue for a New Heroes banner, so this makes the timing awkward for that. Tellius already has a fair helping of Bridal alts even before this too, you can make almost two banners out of just Tellius Bridal units now so I don't understand the decision to add more here. It also disappoints people who were hoping for other games to get representation like Judgral with Sigurd/Deirdre, so while at a glance there's nothing wrong with this banner (this isn't more Fates royals thankfully), they're not the best timed seasonal picks.

Tellius representation was also just too lopsided by beasts last year because they decided spamming beasts was a better idea than balancing the representation of those banners. The last time we got a non-beast New Heroes banner for Tellius was literally regular Micaiah's debut in January 2018, so it's way overdue now. I know I sound over-the-top fanatical about this since we've gotten representation through other special banners and free units, and we could still end up with Tellius next month anyway, but it's not for no reason that I'm disappointed with the way they've handled Tellius representation recently.

R_N

Spamming beasts was the right move, imo. New weapon type, need to get a bunch of options into circulation

RafaSceptile

Well, time for some summons:
  • 2 Nagi (+Atk -Spd and DC) and 1 LCelica (+Atk -Spd) , all with a different 8.5% rate
  • Leif (+Atk) with 4.5% in the Fallen Heroes Banner (RIP), now he is +2
  • Free FIke and another one with 3.25% (+Spd).
Now the stats:

lv_1__40_bridal_beloveds.jpg

• Nailah is very strong but she can't use Close Call / Repel
  • Oboro is Brave Alm but without Scendscale and Dracofalchion
  • Rafiel is one of the best F2P Dancers for at least one copy
  • Micaiah is broken just by her Duo Skill
  • Hinata is Gen 4 Bartre

Now the Hall of Forms units:

• Brave Lyn
  • Summer Flora
  • Flier Nino
  • Bride Ninian

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
3 Miccys + Sothes in 120 orbs, ****ing sweet.

No other banner matters for the month. All orbs are going directly to getting them as merged as possible. But this is an excellent start.

R_N

That's pretty cool. They';re going to start rerunning New hero banners & their forging bonds. And, surprisingly, all the rewards reset so you'll still earn things like tickets. The rerun banners also get the sparking mechanic

This is a fun surprise and helps fill in holes in the calendar with more stuff.

you'll also be to vote for the next one to run in July

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
And now we now why Duo Ephraim was the only non-seasonal Duo unit.

They realized after Desert Mercenaries that they'd be doing this, but if they had continued adding "regular" Duo Heroes with New Hero banners, they'd have given everyone "easy" access to a Duo unit eventually with the respective FB rerun.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Got both F!Byleth and Dimitri in the returning New Heroes banner. Man, I was so happy to have summoned them (especially Dimitri), I can finally have a full Three Houses team!

R_N

Nothing big in the upcoming update but our next refines are Draug, Clarrise, Donnel and Myrrh is our lucky year 2 unit refine.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Nothing big in the upcoming update but our next refines are Draug, Clarrise, Donnel and Myrrh is our lucky year 2 unit refine.
Isn't the Summer Robin manual our first access to a valor skill without needing to summon? That and she's the only one with Lance Valor iirc. That's kinda neat actually.