• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Already have Summer F!Robin, but she has an Atk flaw. The manual will finally fix her.

Clarisse is actually getting a new weapon despite having a weapon named after herself. Unless name translations are weird, that means Berkut has a chance for a better weapon too.

Donnel and Draug really need something to stand out.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Myrrh is so bad, I'm glad she's getting this refine. Maybe I can finally get something out of my +1 Myrrh now and feel less bad about getting pitybroken by her in the future. I have a 5* Clarisse but unless she gets an insane refine I don't think I care about that one.

Also maintenance on the 4th, between that and the implications of increased RAM I wonder if we might be getting a FEH Channel soon.

R_N

Already have Summer F!Robin, but she has an Atk flaw. The manual will finally fix her.

Clarisse is actually getting a new weapon despite having a weapon named after herself. Unless name translations are weird, that means Berkut has a chance for a better weapon too.

Donnel and Draug really need something to stand out.
Clarisse, Legion & Berkut all kind of jumped the gun by having generic inheiritable weapons named after themselves instead of prfs. It's very silly.

Myrrh is so bad, I'm glad she's getting this refine. Maybe I can finally get something out of my +1 Myrrh now and feel less bad about getting pitybroken by her in the future. I have a 5* Clarisse but unless she gets an insane refine I don't think I care about that one.

Also maintenance on the 4th, between that and the implications of increased RAM I wonder if we might be getting a FEH Channel soon.
Considering how meaty the update notice is I don't think we're getting a FEH CHannel. I've seen it brought up that the increased ram might just be a matter of like...size stuff. As in a tipping point is being reached for processing. This is getting to be a meaty app at this point, which is going to cause issues like this. Its probably why it's just "recommended" to avoid slowdwon rather than "forced" to upgrade.

& I like my friend's +10 Myrrh in GC so I look forward to seeing what this refine does for her.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Having a +5 Def condition was a good countermeasure to have at the time of Myrrh's release - not many units could easily hit 30 Def, let alone the 36 needed if she got Def buffs with the Def Tactic that was released at the time, or even from Fortify Flier support - but now that we're getting units with 40 Def for free at this point, this req has aged poorly. Myrrh's refine can easily reduce the comparison to just a straight stat check and be fine.

Clarisse absolutely needs something big. Fallen Takumi matches her point for point in every stat except for Res, and he has more than her there. On top of a PRF bow that gives a Speed buff. This bow needs to really pull no punches and give her something amazing, so she's worth building not only over Diekumi, but also Tanya and Norne at this point.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Dunno why some people say that but... how do they know that Legendary Leif will be back on this month's Legendary banner? If they claim they're 100% sure, why don't these guys reveal the new Legendary Hero? Just saying...

R_N

Dunno why some people say that but... how do they know that Legendary Leif will be back on this month's Legendary banner? If they claim they're 100% sure, why don't these guys reveal the new Legendary Hero? Just saying...
Who is the "they" going on here?

That said we know Leif is coming back because whenever a new mythic/legendary banner happens they announce when the units present will next* show up.

So the last time Leif was on a banner was back in January and checking the notice there...
・Líf: Lethal Swordsman - late May
・Yune: Chaos Goddess - late June
・Eliwood: Blazing Knight - late May
・Lucina: Glorious Archer - late May
・Ephraim: Legendary Lord - late May
・Hector: Marquess of Ostia - late May
・Leif: Unifier of Thracia - late May

So yeah Leif will show up in May alongside dang near the rest of the banner which is pretty funny.

*note that sometimes they change things up suddenly. It's only happened a couple of times but they usually sneak it into the notes where relevant. For example
Note: The next availability of Marth: Hero-King was listed as late February, but has been changed to late April.
But Leif still seems on track.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Mila inflicts Isolation (an effect B!Fjorm and L!Chrom can inflict so far) on foes in cardinal directions if her Def is higher than theirs, so in other words, probably no singer/dancer will probably escape this effect at all. She gives every ally a spectrum Drive 1 effect in any map she's deployed at if she's not 5 horizontal spaces away.

Also, deploying her during Light Season increases the number of turns from 7 to 8.

Red: L!Eliwood, Lif, and Larcei
Blue: L!Lucina, L!Julia, and L!Ephraim
Green: L!Hector, Osian, and Annette
Colorless: Mila, L!Leif, and L!Alm

Red is amazing, blue is decent, green is a bit amazing unless you get freaking L!Hector, and colorless is stacked.

AAavl7AAAgCb.jpg

Ouch.

Last edited:

R_N

There's no notice saying otherwise, which impleis t ome that if you bring in Multiple Milas they each give an extra turn. Honestly overkill to have mroe than 1, but I'm sure someone will meme their way to greatness if only for each mill giving that spectrum drive buff.

Now the real question is will they add a defense mythic who takes away turns? That'd be pretty nasty thing for someone like Hel to do, for example.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
And suddenly Dancer Berkut is the best dancer in the game for being one of like, 3 dancers who can avoid isolation from both Mila and Bridal Fjorm. I think Mila adding another turn is absolutely hilarious though, I guess Light season needs their Mythics to be really wacky to justify using them over Eir or Peony though her not being Astra feels odd. I wonder if Thrasir completely shutting down dragons in Astra may have had something to do with that.

Unless next week surprises me though, I might actually try to roll for Lif since red is pretty great here and I need a second Anima Mythic. Might have to decide between that and Pulse Smoke unless luck decides to play nice.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
We have reached the midpoint.

Anna is loaded with so many offensive skills. She's going bonus boss. She introduces Joint Drive Spd.

(Japanese) Say'ri is a pretty straightforward Close Call 3 unit with long-range counterattacks if her HP is higher than 50% (just like Osian). She introduces Kestrel Stance 3. (In case you didn't know, her English VA is Minae Noji; same VA as Cynthia and Idunn. I guess she lacks a recording booth.)

Mustafa... Oh, that dignified general during THAT portion of Awakening. He has pretty eh skills, since he's the demoted unit. You sure he's not meant to be the GHB unit?

And, surprisingly, unlike previous occasions, they released Mirabilis as the newest Mythic Hero...outside a Mythic Banner. She's stacked to the brim with a lot of stat-enhancing-and-reducing skills depending on singing/dancing or being just there...and she's sharing red with Say-ri.

Gangrel is the GHB unit.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Can't say anyone expected Mustafa to come in, let alone be a regular pool unit.

Gangrel finally gets in, and no doubt he'll get the Levin Sword. The dream of Legendary MRobin getting that is dead.

We also got that fae companion from last chapter dropping in from nowhere. She's an anima mythic providing Res boosts.

R_N

if you had told me that there would be an awakening banner with Apotheosis Anna, Say'ri and Mustafa I would have called you insane.
I'll still call you insane!
Kind of surprised they didn't try sneaking in Emmeryn here. Like Mustafa's a Tanya-like instant demote while Emms a 5* locked.

So if I had to guess, the reason they put the fairy on the banner (aside from trying something new) is because it would take too long to release all these dang girls otherwise. I might've commented on it before but Book 3 was fairly lean: Eir, Thrasir, Lif & Hel. There's also Gustav & Henriette but the latter is clearly being saved for later and the former's not really Mythic material like the others are. And even with this lean-ness it took a while to get Thrasir & Lif and we're still waiting on Hel
Contrast with Book 4's carnival of characters. Peony, Freyjr, Plumeria, Triandria, Freyja and the day dream fairy. Unlike Gustav they are not sitting on sexy power creep dancers for any amount of time. And I would not be shocked if there was another nightmare fairy waiting in store too. But all the fae are mythics! But mythics are also the domain of actual for-real characters like Altina and Bramimond. And we only get 6 of these things a year! & do't get me started on the possibility of us getting Dream Young Sharena as a something.

I would not be surprised if we see at least one more of these by the time book 4 is over, just to try & clear the runway a little.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I wonder if the reason why we didn't see Severa, Emmeryn or some of the other characters is because Awakening is reaching its last few characters. There's only 17 characters left going off of CYL and there's not that many banner sellers within them, so it could be that they're trying to spread things out so that the next few Awakening banners have someone to sell rather then blow their entire stock in the first two and have no one left to carry the rest.

So if I had to guess, the reason they put the fairy on the banner (aside from trying something new) is because it would take too long to release all these dang girls otherwise. I might've commented on it before but Book 3 was fairly lean: Eir, Thrasir, Lif & Hel. There's also Gustav & Henriette but the latter is clearly being saved for later and the former's not really Mythic material like the others are. And even with this lean-ness it took a while to get Thrasir & Lif and we're still waiting on Hel
Contrast with Book 4's carnival of characters. Peony, Freyjr, Plumeria, Triandria, Freyja and the day dream fairy. Unlike Gustav they are not sitting on sexy power creep dancers for any amount of time. And I would not be shocked if there was another nightmare fairy waiting in store too. But all the fae are mythics! But mythics are also the domain of actual for-real characters like Altina and Bramimond. And we only get 6 of these things a year! & do't get me started on the possibility of us getting Dream Young Sharena as a something.

I would not be surprised if we see at least one more of these by the time book 4 is over, just to try & clear the runway a little.

You're probably right on that, if they released them the same way they did Lif and Thrasir then we'd be waiting a year at least to get all these Book 4 characters, and that's assuming they don't insert game characters like Athos or Deghinsea in-between them. This way they get to release them at a pace that's closer to their book, they have a guaranteed banner seller if they feel their current line-up is lacking, and it allows for more game Mythic candidates to get in without waiting in line for the OCs.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Also this lets you Spark a Mythic unit in a set amount of orbs, which is a nice boon for those who need or want one.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I wonder if the reason why we didn't see Severa, Emmeryn or some of the other characters is because Awakening is reaching its last few characters. There's only 17 characters left going off of CYL and there's not that many banner sellers within them, so it could be that they're trying to spread things out so that the next few Awakening banners have someone to sell rather then blow their entire stock in the first two and have no one left to carry the rest.

I'm fairly confident that this is a big factor, I just don't think Awakening banners can sell without doing something wacky like this because the remaining characters aren't pulling in impressive voting numbers. Not to mention last year's Awakening banner was easily the most forgettable and probably the worst selling New Heroes banner all year, so if you ask me this is not a new problem either. I want to say Ylissean Travelers the year before was probably in a similar situation in 2018 as well, but I can't find the numbers to back up that claim.

Like, when you have a banner headlined by a DLC boss version of Anna, one of the few notable one-off bosses, and an unrelated Mythic selling the banner, I just don't think they had much faith in an Awakening banner selling well. There are characters left to add in Awakening, but if we ever want to see an Awakening banner again I think it's smart for them to not burn the one of like 5 remaining female characters so quickly. Especially when one of those is effectively an "alt" of an existing character, and the remaining ones aren't exactly popular either.

That being said, this is also the only thing they could've done this banner to not make me disappointed in the game choice, Awakening was the second most overdue for a New Hereos banner and they are giving us Awakening Anna, even if you can technically say it's not the same one. I was going to try rolling for Lif if this happened since I need a second Anima Mythic but Mirabilis is not only a much better one, there's just the same value but with greater insurance. Somehow, I'm actually satisfied with this banner. ...but if late July's New Heroes are anything other than Tellius now I'm going to go insane.