• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
chara_img_00003002000078.png

Ma'am.

The +2 to Atk and Spd really go a long way for her, she was the original Bladetome nuke after all.

R_N

oh hell i forgot about the year 1 bridal banner

guess i'll be sitting on that free summon for a while as i build my orb stash back up but something tells me that, no, I won't be getting either Bridal Lyn or Charlotte

R_N

The FEH Pass quests changed the Allegiance Battle one to simply KOing an armored unit. Some think a change is coming to that mode because of it.
There was also an odd thing that happened this week: when the season ended, Allegiance Battle went to the bottom of the Colosseum listing and was made a darker inactive color (not the same as the gray scale events tab)

I definitely think something is going to happen to AB and I bet whatever they do it makes it worse. If only because, once you get your Synergy up, getting the top weekly reward is pretty easy. My current Synergy score is 60. With the friend bonus & quest bonus I'm getting +109 to my score this week. In previous weeks I've eaten a unit death and still gtot the max score rewards and I by no means have a max scoring team

I have a feeling they didn't think this through and aren't happy with how easy it is get some pretty good weekly rewards.

KillerDraco

me 2 weeks later, crying into my hands as i hold a +5 bridal cordelia: "how could i have known"

Envy. I would've killed for those results.

On that note though, my previous Faye curse has finally been broken!

For those who don't remember:

KillerDraco said:
You just called down the thunder. Lemme tell you a story.

Most people who know me know that I love Cordelia. So back in Year 1, when the Bridal Banner was revealed and Bridal Cordelia was announced, I was excited. And so, I rolled for her! I rolled and rolled and rolled only to be pity broken by Faye, which I found dreadfully ironic because Faye is one of my most hated Fire Emblem characters, and she pity broke me in rolling for my favorite.

Fast forward a year. Once year 2 came around, the bridal banner got a rerun, so I got another chance at Bridal Cordelia! So once again, I rolled...

...ONLY TO BE PITY BROKEN BY FAYE AGAIN! I WAS PITY BROKEN BY THE SAME CHARACTER I HATE ON THE SAME BANNER TWO YEARS IN A ROW!

Needless to say it still infuriates me to this day. If she pity breaks me again for a third year in a row I'll go berserk.

At least it gave me Firesweep bow fodder but mrgrgr!

KillerDraco said:
Remember this story?

Well, with the Year 1 Bridal Banner up again today, I did my free roll, and of course picked Colorless...

AND IT GAVE ME FAYE! THAT'S THREE YEARS IN A ROW! I AM BEYOND LIVID!

Anyway, much like last year, given my sordid history with the Bridal Banner, I again chose to take free summon and leave it at that. But this year... my free summon was Bridal Cordelia! No Faye in sight! For the first time in four years, Faye hasn't ruined my day on this Bridal Banner!

Reactions: R_N

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got Cordelia on my free summon.

Lance Cordelia. I wanted another Charlotte. :<

This is the final day for the current calendar, so we might get a new one tonight or tomorrow. Given how quiet the accounts have been though, who the hell knows. The current calendar was already odd enough with how extended it was, sticking the final event on the 10th.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Today's free rolls were nothing of note, was hoping to free pull Elincia but at this point I may just try to finally roll for a copy of her when her weekly revival comes around. She's still the only Book 1 Tellius unit I'm missing so it would be nice to complete that part of the collection.

I did free roll Myrrh and an Altena yesterday though so that was pleasant surprise, don't expect to do anything with those yet but if I already have a +1 Myrrh I'll welcome the merge now that she's actually usable again. Also decided that if we're getting another week with the current AR bonuses then I may as well pick up a copy of Rafiel since I doubt we get a non-seasonal version of him anytime soon, if ever. I got a second Fallen Berkut along the way so now I have two Warding Stance 4 fodder, so that was very good value. With that out of the way though it's back to saving for me unless I'm convinced to roll for Duo Ephraim spark, or if summer banners have interesting fodder on the 4* focus units.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
They're doing the Summer banners back to back, no New Heroes inbetween. So for anyone skipping those for the regular ones, this is a good chunk of orbs to keep on hand. 84 from the two Tempests, 24 from the chapters, and all the orbs inbetween.

Winter Sothis might be on this seasonal rerun banner though, so buckle up.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Man, ain't this some bait. All of the Year 3 Winter lineup is present, along with three of the Year 3 New Year's roster, with Conrad thrown in for good measure.

What's noteworthy though is Conrad retains his 4* focus rates for this banner: He's both a 5* and a 4* again, though arguably has better rates going for him, since he's not sharing the 5* focus with every other Red unit, just Zephiel. Keep this in mind for Kid Marth when he's rerun, this seems to be where the 4* seasonal focuses are going instead of the Leg/Mythic banners.

On that orb-saving note,

https://twitter.com/F2POrbTracker/status/1270974045371195393

We're set for a little over 300 orbs for the next month, barring surprise rewards of some kind.

Zora

perpetually tired
I feel Tellius swimsuits won't happen because they basically had most of bridals and f!ike as a one-off and we're probably due for a tellius new heroes banner; seems like they'd want to back off Tellius for a bit. I have my own reservations about FE4/5 getting swimsuits, but it mostly boils down to not having enough popular waifus (especially if you limit yourself to one Od swordswoman) to carry an entire swimsuit banner--like, I can maybe see Larcei as a premium unit and Ulster as a 4 * focus (and only so they can skip his OG form; see Wolt and Charlotte) sharing a banner with, say, OCs.

My guess is june swimsuits is all or half OCs (fjorm/hrid duo, veronica, bruno 4 * focus) with maybe another continuity sharing with Fodlan in July. If June is a split continent banner, I feel TMS, Valentia, or Jugdral are equally likely; or Archanea or Magvel if they plan to revisit a continuity.

R_N

Swimsuit Reinhardt (swimming is everything) to show off his swimmer's bod to Swimsuit Ishtar; meanwhile Swimsuit Julia & Swimsuit Deirdre enjoy a mother-daughter day at hte beach

Swimsuit Julius simmers jealously in the shade of the Tempest

whats a seliph

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
EaSuwC8UEAAR17a

You joke, but I do see Sylvia in the silhouette on the left. The hair is just as wild.

....I also see Larcei on the right.

is jugdral actually getting summer alts