• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

The road to sparking Ephraim got me another Tethys (eh) and another Nagi (hey!)

I'll merge the tethys and Nagi will be saved for a rainy day Armor project.

KillerDraco

The fact that they not only added Kris, but added both Male and Female versions, is probably one of the biggest shocks I've had in FEH since... Well, since TMS I guess. Which wasn't actually that long ago.

But man, another boring Staff Drop is pretty underwhelming.

R_N

The fact that they not only added Kris, but added both Male and Female versions, is probably one of the biggest shocks I've had in FEH since... Well, since TMS I guess. Which wasn't actually that long ago.

But man, another boring Staff Drop is pretty underwhelming.
at the start of the trailer, i knew it came down to Julian & Lena

then I saw Julian's skills. Didnt even have to see Lena to know she was getting destroyed

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
"It's okay I just have to wait two more months and then there's no excuse for July to not be a Tellius banner."

...and now I have to wait two more months for my next chance at a Tellius banner. Now I understand why this game gave me a +Atk Duo Ephraim and +Atk Lysithea from free rolls.

I guess I may as well spark on this banner if there's two sources of Spurn though, maybe if I'm lucky I'll actually pull one of the focus units along the way this time and end up with two Spurns.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
As an American...

Kris who.

Also, some Eremiya character is the GHB. Probably someone not important.
She's the one that raised Katarina, Clarisse, and Legion to be assassins (the latter having his clones killed by her once the main Legion dies). She also is responsible for kidnapping the four priestesses to revive Medeus

Speaking of which, he better be the Mythic this month or at least make it in this year.

R_N

Kris was the avatar character introducd for FE12, the FE3 remake. They're tied to Marth by the hip.

Eremiya, alongside Katarina, Clarisse & Legion, were new characters added for a new subplot in the game as well.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Funny thing is, despite all the Archanea GHBs we've gotten, Eremiya being added still doesn't cap it all off. We could still get Arlen, and even Lorenz and Lang later on.

Maybe we'll get Yubello and Yumina in banners at that point.

R_N

Eremiya being a GHB hopefully means she comes with a prf staff.

Which should be interesting, we barely have any in the game. Veronica & Camilla got one because they were brave staves, Loki got one because she's an OC and then there's Bridal Fjorm. This could be a good chance to lay the groundwork for what refine staff prfs could be like!

& lord knows our 4th infantry staff in 2 months needs someting to stand out, especially if she's a grail/rerun limited unit.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Her sprite in the Meet page has Physic, so that's a bust there.

image0.png

Who knows tho, maybe she'll bring Trilemma down to 4*.

R_N

Her sprite in the Meet page has Physic, so that's a bust there.

image0.png

Who knows tho, maybe she'll bring Trilemma down to 4*.
i am willing ignoring it and pretending they just didnt want to show off a prf staff

i will will a prf into existence

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
She's the one that raised Katarina, Clarisse, and Legion to be assassins (the latter having his clones killed by her once the main Legion dies). She also is responsible for kidnapping the four priestesses to revive Medeus

Speaking of which, he better be the Mythic this month or at least make it in this year.

It still surprises me that Medeus isn't in the game yet considering he's the last OG villain that has any sort of notability not in the game yet, I thought he'd be one of the first Mythics.

R_N

It still surprises me that Medeus isn't in the game yet considering he's the last OG villain that has any sort of notability not in the game yet, I thought he'd be one of the first Mythics.
I'm a littlre more surprised we still dont have Validar, the Gharnef of Awakening. Hell i'm surprised how long it took us to get Gangrel.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm a littlre more surprised we still dont have Validar, the Gharnef of Awakening. Hell i'm surprised how long it took us to get Gangrel.
What about Jedah? You'd think they'd use him over Conrad last year since we got Duma and Berkut already. Additionally, him and Rudolf were the only other major SoV antagonists not in yet though Rudolf eventually came in as a seasonal.

That said, Erimiya does give me hope we're not far off of a Tellius banner with Jill in it only because Sephiran can be the GHB for that potential banner. Then there's Raydrik for another Thracia banner and Anankos is an easy Fates Mythic.

Zora

perpetually tired
The main issue is 2019 was very much the year of "GHB is unit who started as an enemy and don't want to put on the banner" which created a backlog of villains that 2020 is now starting to go back through. 2019 GHB were: Naesala, Panne, Rutger, Haar, F!Delthea, Cynthia, Kronya, Donkey Kong, Astram, Conrad, Cormag, and Kempf. At minimum, only a quarter of them were villains (Kempf, Kronya, DK), F!Delthea is weird being from an alt banner, and panne and conrad make zero sense as a GHB.

By comparison 2020 GHB were Travant, Heath, Flame Emperor, Iago, Ashnard, Gangrel, and Eremiya; six out of seven are proper villains with Heath as the only exception.

R_N

Not interested in this banner, but I still ended up pulling a 4* Res+/HP- Lena in the circle plagued with 4 colorless orbs and one green orb.

Why hasn't this existential crisis happened with the Robins, the Corrins, or the Byleths.
The robins & corrins were launch units without a forging bonds, Byleth-M was split away from the forging bonds banner that had Byleth-F.
Also, eww. Was the dubbing staff so short-staffed they had to recruit Lisa Ortiz to voice Eremiya.
Her Eremiya voice work is incredible so....good choice!

KillerDraco

I managed to get lucky and got F!Kris on my final ticket from Forging Bonds, which is nice because if I want to fodder Spurn, it's there, and I didn't have to spend a single orb for it. So I'm content to leave this banner alone now since it was a skip on my radar outside of free summons.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Decided I would stop at one Spurn if I got either Kris early enough and then get two if I'm close enough to the spark anyway, unfortunately didn't get any focus units until the last roll before the spark. Unfortunately, that focus unit was a 5* Lena but I guess I'd rather that then end the spark with a 4.25% rate and feel like I need to finish that rate. Got another Adrift M Corrin along the way because apparently this dude loves me, also got my first Ishtar and my first Ferdinand so I got some nice flower gains out of this spark at least. Either way now I can finally make active use of the +10 Mia I rolled for back in January, probably will use her on Astra season.

Probably all the rolling I'll do until September though, still not entirely sure I'll spark for Pulse Smoke then because I really want to build Legendary Leif for my second legend (or Claude or Micaiah if they're the August legend), and of course a Tellius banner has to happen eventually in our lifetime.