1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hello again."

And the new calendar is here.

[​IMG]

We're back to the story this 20th.

2. RafaSceptile

RafaSceptile Well-Known Member

And the new Resplendent Hero is...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. AuraChannelerChris

It appears he has no need for organs.

4. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

One of my five tickets got me another OG!Lyn so that's another merge for her. Hopefully I can get another Duo Ephraim for Heavy Blade 4 fodder.

5. AuraChannelerChris

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

My ideal would have been the Peony banner just because sparking for a Peony merge would've been nice, but it looks like it'll be between Changing Winds and Heir of Light instead. Heir of Light has much more interesting units and fodder though so hopefully that one stays in the lead, 3 Houses is getting more than enough attention these next couple months anyway.

Also was blessed with great tickets this time, got myself a Tethys merge since they made her a 4* focus this time around and then also pulled a +Atk -HP Duo Ephraim on my last ticket. My first Duo but he might still be eventual fodder despite the optimal boon, maybe he can give me a Galeforce option with Velouria on AR Offense though. He might end up being fodder for Leif if I commit to him for my second legend but that's far off, so he can give me a much needed boost to my Sacred Stones options for the time being.

7. AuraChannelerChris

You can't just say no to extra movement for infantry and armored units.

EDIT: I wasted 8 orbs using all my tickets but didn't get a third Duophraim...though a ticket gave me a free and my first B!Eliwood with Res+/HP-. I ended up getting all CYL3 units in the end. Sweet.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  8. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The road to sparking Ephraim got me another Tethys (eh) and another Nagi (hey!)

I'll merge the tethys and Nagi will be saved for a rainy day Armor project.

9. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

At a 3:50% rate I got another Duo Ephraim! I foddered Heavy Blade 4 to Tsubasa with the wave. I won't fodder my other one as he has that nice novelty of being rare and, unlike Luke, is actually great.

10. AuraChannelerChris

OG!Eliwood has finally reached +10 stardom.

...Now the problem is who should reach that number next. Only have Aversa, OG!Eliwood, Est, Cherche, and Kronya fully merged.

EDIT: Iago it is!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

rip tellius dreams

12. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

The fact that they not only added Kris, but added both Male and Female versions, is probably one of the biggest shocks I've had in FEH since... Well, since TMS I guess. Which wasn't actually that long ago.

But man, another boring Staff Drop is pretty underwhelming.

13. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

at the start of the trailer, i knew it came down to Julian & Lena

then I saw Julian's skills. Didnt even have to see Lena to know she was getting destroyed

14. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

"It's okay I just have to wait two more months and then there's no excuse for July to not be a Tellius banner."

...and now I have to wait two more months for my next chance at a Tellius banner. Now I understand why this game gave me a +Atk Duo Ephraim and +Atk Lysithea from free rolls.

I guess I may as well spark on this banner if there's two sources of Spurn though, maybe if I'm lucky I'll actually pull one of the focus units along the way this time and end up with two Spurns.

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Apparently this coincides with the 10 year anniversary of FE12

16. AuraChannelerChris

As an American...

Kris who.

Also, some Eremiya character is the GHB. Probably someone not important.

17. Dragalge

Dragalge Leaked footage

She's the one that raised Katarina, Clarisse, and Legion to be assassins (the latter having his clones killed by her once the main Legion dies). She also is responsible for kidnapping the four priestesses to revive Medeus

Speaking of which, he better be the Mythic this month or at least make it in this year.

TokoyamiTheDark likes this.
  18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Kris was the avatar character introducd for FE12, the FE3 remake. They're tied to Marth by the hip.

Eremiya, alongside Katarina, Clarisse & Legion, were new characters added for a new subplot in the game as well.

TokoyamiTheDark likes this.
  19. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Funny thing is, despite all the Archanea GHBs we've gotten, Eremiya being added still doesn't cap it all off. We could still get Arlen, and even Lorenz and Lang later on.

Maybe we'll get Yubello and Yumina in banners at that point.

20. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Eremiya being a GHB hopefully means she comes with a prf staff.

Which should be interesting, we barely have any in the game. Veronica & Camilla got one because they were brave staves, Loki got one because she's an OC and then there's Bridal Fjorm. This could be a good chance to lay the groundwork for what refine staff prfs could be like!

& lord knows our 4th infantry staff in 2 months needs someting to stand out, especially if she's a grail/rerun limited unit.

21. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Her sprite in the Meet page has Physic, so that's a bust there.

[​IMG]

Who knows tho, maybe she'll bring Trilemma down to 4*.