• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

R_N

To take advantage of the weekly banners in any real capacity you basically have to wait half a year and its to heavily invest in a unit so Intsys would probably see it as a boon, if anything.

Yeah there's a lot of good A skills...on 5* locked units that aren't on a weekly banner. Either way they get your pulls and possibly your money (esp if you're shelling out $10 for feh pass and another $5 for a specific splend) so its probably a win-win. And lord knows there's like one million other effects they could put on so there's not as much overlap. And there will continue to be so many effects shoved on these bad boys as time goes on, power creep speedy swordlords are just going to get more power creep seped.

Also it'd probably make normal legendary Ike more worth pulling. Sure you get one for free, possibly even with a great refine, but hey...maybe you want some merges.......

R_N

Confirmed that there will be a second banner for CYL later this month, that'll also go over the september update

Though we did get a tease in this one: the refines next month are all the CYL2 units

R_N

So CYL2 being next month's refines is big for a coupe reason but the biggest of all is

Veronica is the first ever staff unit to get a refine. She's probably going to test the waters for future refines.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Tibarn: Shipless Pirate - Flying Beast (Colorless)
Weapon: Sky-Pirate Claw
Assist: N/A
Special: Galeforce
A: Heavy Blade 4
B: ??? (
emot-siren.gif
NEW
emot-siren.gif
)

C: Atk Smoke
Notes: Tibarn powercrept himself. Hoo boy.

Brigid: Orgabil Pirate - Red Bow
Weapon: Helm Bow+
Assist: Harsh Command+
Special: N/A
A: Steady Impact (
emot-siren.gif
NEW
emot-siren.gif
)

B: N/A
C: Pulse Smoke
Notes: I'm pondering the viability of stacking that A Skill with Blazing Durandal...

Geese: A Life at Sea - Lance Fighter
Weapon: Flowing Lance+
Assist: Reposition
A: Fire Boost
C: Infantry Pulse
Notes: Either the demote or the TT unit.

Darros: Seawalker - Axe Fighter
Weapon: Deck Swabber+
Assist: Shove
A: Earth Boost
C: Odd Def Wave
Notes: Either the demote or the TT unit.

Veronica (and Xander): Harmonic Pirates - Axe Cavalier
Harmonic Skill - ???
Weapon: Gate-Anchor Axe
Assist: N/A
Special: Bonfire
A: Atk/Def Push 4
B: Lull Atk/Def
C: Atk/Def Gap
Notes: Veronica and Xander finally got a "Duo" hero.

R_N

Guessing Veronixander's axe gives them doubles. They have 19 speed but manage to double a 17 speed armor.

Defense base, maybe?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Guess that answers the Yewfelle question maybe. Brigid won't have it for now, leaving Febail to grab it.

As far as I'm concerned, Brigid is covered as a character for FEH now. We have her as a pirate, and we have her as her alter-ego. We don't need "base" Brigid when these two cover the major points about her. So Yewfelle's free to go to Febail, whose character does revolve around the identity of his and Patty's mother, the previous owner of Yewfelle.

This extends to Geese and Darros too. Darros IS a pirate, and Geese (and Tibarn) here isn't really much different from his regular design. No need to go any further with them.

R_N

later this year we somehow get another FE3 banner that has regular darros and everyone is left confused

Jill is still not in the game

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
later this year we somehow get another FE3 banner that has regular darros and everyone is left confused

Jill is still not in the game

At this rate I'll straight-up be able to whale for the whole banner by the time Jill is actually added to the game.

Feh Channel was pretty tame but in a good way, Pirate banner looks very cool and I'm impressed that literally every character involved is from a different game. I'm curious to see what Tibarn's B skill is though, glad that they're finally giving fliers more B skills though and not hesitating with it. We already have two Guard Bearing sources and now we're getting another new skill that fliers can get. Also glad they're purging most of Book 2 from the New Heroes banners so we've got even less of the low quality pitybreaks there (bye Shiro, Rhajat, and friends). Note that we still have Quan, Lewyn, Ophelia, Flora, Nina, Helbindi, Laevatein, Laegjarn, Loki, Kliff, Owain, Adrift units, Surtr, and Ylgr. Most of these are still good fodder or even just good units though, I'd probably still be happy enough with most of these as pitybreaks (except Nina, Ylgr, or Adrift Camilla).

Also find it amusing that they went out of their way to point out Bernadetta being 3rd in the CYL women's division, for a Hero Fest happening right before the 3H dominated CYL banner. "This is definitely not bait."

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The Adrift units might be the worst banner outside of skills, but I do like how they do have good SI value. I wish they weren't my most common pitybreakers though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Tibarn doubled the sword cav before he counterattacked, and was near the flying Peony.

Unless Sky Pirate Claw is doing that on top of the hypothetical double (which is probably happening because 30 speed), proximity-dependent Desperation seems to be the skill's effect.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
One of my free tickets got me a...Lancina. At least I can patch my -Att one at last while having a better boon (+Def)

Day 1: Five star Elincia!

Edit: OK that Lancina should have never happened because there's a bug in this Hero Fest where the removed units are appearing.

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free rolls were mostly poor for me, finally got a +Atk Sophia though after never rolling her once since her Resplendent released. Maybe I'll get lucky with Pirate Tibarn since I'm interested in any new flier B skill, or one of the other upcoming daily rolls. Or even just give me my last two Nanna merges it's been 2 years since I first got her.

Also seems like there's an issue with the Hero Fest and the old gen units that aren't supposed to appear at all here are showing up, wonder how they'll be addressing this because it's kind of a big deal for anyone who spent money on this banner and got pitybroken by trash that shouldn't be there. I kind of thought that removing the old units wouldn't apply to a Hero Fest since I don't think it did for the last one, but they did kind of suggest in Feh Channel that it would apply here so who knows.

R_N

Free Roll-a-palooza

Hero Fest pulls: Matthew, Sothe, Maria, Emmeryn, Oscar (no colorless), Niles all 4*
(....but there was one other colorless so I pulled on it for kicks and it was Bernie!)

Day 1: 3* Sophia

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Orb packs are up, and this is the first time they've done a "2 per person" kind of pack.

There's a x2 pack that includes Halloween Mia of all things, so if you're looking for a Melancholy Staff, there's that.

R_N

I know we joke about compensation orbs for minor bugs but it sounds like this Hero Fest issue is big enough to actually result in them. And it should probably be more than like...5.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Funny enough my free summon on the Hero Fest was FMorgan, who shouldn't be on there. Not bothered though, she's +4 and now +Atk.