• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Pretty good Mythic banner, and pretty much what people were expecting here. As crazy as it is to skip a dancer mythic, I'm actually doing fine on Astra as is so I'm going to skip this for now and wait for next month's legend, might be interested on future reruns though. If Seliph was literally anything other than Earth I might have actually considered sniping reds though because this a good banner otherwise. Guess I'm just waiting for next month's legendary though, sharing with Chrom or Edelgard is better for pure arena value anyway.

With that I decided to roll for +5 merges on Shinon before leaving the Tellius banner, 878 orbs for that which is below average luck but still not the worst, still can't even complain considering I was quite literally 1st percentile for Jill. Pulled 2 Gatrie and 4 Ilyana as well (pitybreaks: Eleonora x2, Brave Dimitri, Brave Camilla, Julian, Nina) so 2014 orbs spent total on this banner is giving me a +10 Jill, +5 Shinon, +3 Gatrie, and +4 Ilyana. Definitely worth it in the end.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I went in a summoning session out of boredom on the legendary banner again and the first summon was my first Lif. That's crazy that I got all three in only 58 orbs (never had any of them). Though his IVs are +Att, -Spd which hurts a bit.

Seriously, with Jill, Plumeria, and Lif, what's with me getting units that come with both a superboon and a superbane?

R_N

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/j5cof1
p6jn24q687r51.jpg

reddit always bringing their A-Game to these things

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Why does Japan hate Orochi
Is it because she's ""old""
Apparently it had to do with Fates pre-release when it talked about her Capture skill and they took it as some implication of sex or something like that.

As for the supposed Harmonized Hero, some think one will be an Archanean character due to the Resonant Battle schedule. The thing is who could this duo be. As far as I know, there aren't any other notable characters that interacted like Mia/Lucina and Xander/Veronica.

R_N

Apparently it had to do with Fates pre-release when it talked about her Capture skill and they took it as some implication of sex or something like that.
Orochi does it: wtf his is ****ed up
Niles does it: depraved bisexual yes please
As for the supposed Harmonized Hero, some think one will be an Archanean character due to the Resonant Battle schedule. The thing is who could this duo be. As far as I know, there aren't any other notable characters that interacted like Mia/Lucina and Xander/Veronica.
People definitely feel like Tiki-Y is involved in this, but she's not really interacted with anyone outside of Tiki-A

It's possible they're already dropping the "must have connected in FEH lore" but that's awfully soon. & if they're going to also start double dipping on games (since Tiki's best shots would be with awakening units like Tiki-A or Naga) then there's other pairings they could do that still play up connections they've had.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Archanea does have a potential Harmonized pairing. Katarina had some interactions with Sharena in her debut paralogue.

R_N

It's beyond Eirika, he straight up uses the highest nearby stat.

Also gotta sya, we have to be getting Dheginsea soon, right? Like that's a really elaborate sprite to whip up for a halloween alt debut.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I don't know how I feel about Dheginsea getting a seasonal alt first, it's just so strange to me that a powerful god-like dragon is getting his first appearance in a Dracula costume.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
A literal Mythic candidate being added first via seasonal is a very bizarre decision but this whole seasonal theme is very unexpected. I wouldn't be surprised if they were intending to add him normally later but I wonder how far off that would actually be if they make him a Mythic. Next Mythic has a good chance of being Triandra (really hope not though because they've been overdoing the OC Mythics lately) so we probably won't see until January, unless they plan to add him on a regular banner instead for Radiant Dawn.

This whole banner looks like wild bait though I do think it's unexpected in all the right ways. Xane seems like a very interesting unit and he's the 4* focus too, might pick up a copy of him later depending on how the rest of the month pans out.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
They're going to literally create original art for Soan and put him on a banner before they get around to adding the Dawn Brigade at this rate.

R_N

Meanwhile, the tempest brings us another inheirtable breath with Ena along with Ward Dragons (previously exclusive to Idunn).
And the seals are brazen def/res and another solo, attack/def

very good all around!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
A literal Mythic candidate being added first via seasonal is a very bizarre decision but this whole seasonal theme is very unexpected. I wouldn't be surprised if they were intending to add him normally later but I wonder how far off that would actually be if they make him a Mythic. Next Mythic has a good chance of being Triandra (really hope not though because they've been overdoing the OC Mythics lately) so we probably won't see until January, unless they plan to add him on a regular banner instead for Radiant Dawn.

This whole banner looks like wild bait though I do think it's unexpected in all the right ways. Xane seems like a very interesting unit and he's the 4* focus too, might pick up a copy of him later depending on how the rest of the month pans out.
With how Xane works, you probably only need one copy of him to be functional, especially if he has an HP boon. His other stats will be dependent on nearby allies anyway. Guess it's a rare case of a unit not needing merges to still be viable.

R_N

With how Xane works, you probably only need one copy of him to be functional, especially if he has an HP boon. His other stats will be dependent on nearby allies anyway. Guess it's a rare case of a unit not needing merges to still be viable.
I am very curious what his statline is like. Even if he gets mage dancer BST, gen 5 infantry dont mess around (see: how scary minmaxed illyana is). It'd be funny to see Xanes that forgo his weapon entirely depending on how they're distributed

KillerDraco

I'm actually pretty content with the Bonus Heroes on this TT+. Ninian is a good one because everyone got a free one through the Hero's Path, and Robin has that 3-4* availability going for him.