• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Hadn't been sold on them actually giving us a full Genealogy seasonal banner since it had been so long, even though we just got Brigid. That's one more meme finally dead, and conclusively too.

Overall this banner is kind of interesting from an AR Defense standpoint, Duo Dancer is a huge deal since top level defenses actually use Duo Hindrance apparently and so this is great role compression. And of course unlike transformed herons, this is a 3 move dancer that can actually keep up with cavalry units. Sigurd's stat spread is honestly pretty bad for the role of a dancer (ranged and high attack with a weapon that gives more attack is super easy to bait) but at the same time, this is a Duo Cavalry Dancer so it doesn't matter much.

Aside from Sigurd though, the inheritable weapons are pretty interesting. AR-D Atk/Spd is also very interesting (and scary) considering Brave Veronica is just about to get a refine, I'd thought they'd discontinued that skill line by now. We haven't seen these on a new unit since Halloween Dozla nearly a whole year ago. Maybe they noticed that AR Defense teams have been using AR-D skills more lately and decided to bring them back, or maybe they're just doing this one to add the last remaining AR-D skill since those are actually good. Eldigan might actually being extremely valuable for AR Defense if his stat spread is anything like regular Eldigan though, he already seems to have good HP but if he has good defense too then he's an amazing dancer to counterplay Mila on Light.

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
Res Feint and Armor March are the seals. Pretty good to have another way to have an armored team move better.

Also D!Eldigan gets Caldera Dance and Def Opening. The dance skill was only on S!Nephenee before him. While a lame and nigh-worthless skill, is still better than what we got with characters like G!Hinata only because it’s something not on a 4* unit previously.

R_N

so pirate banner ended. I wanted a Geese, Veronixander and of course Pirate Tibarn

the results:
-Veronica! Very good
-Geese (4*)
-Caineghis
-Caineghis again
-Silque
-Lysithea
-Nah (this was a new one, at least)
-Brigid
-infinity colorless trash

I know it's hard to really complain about this. I got 3 of the 4 banner units, this is a good suite of 5*s to pull (Caineghis in particular I was very happy about, going from attack bane to +2 merges is a nice swing), Nah was all new for me but pirate.......tibarn......................

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
Update has dropped.

They all are crazy good, except maybe Brave Ephraim's, who doesn't have any business with the extra Spd, but that is a little bonus.

I hope you all like waiting 3 whole months to gather enough of these, because no mode gives more than 5 (assuming you're top tier).

Last edited:

R_N

Yeah they really brought their a-game to these refines. Excellent all around.
Veronica's is probably the "least good" and even then that's not damning at all.

AuraChannelerChris

Yeah they really brought their a-game to these refines. Excellent all around.
Veronica's is probably the "least good" and even then that's not damning at all.
Until you realize she's virtually giving +6 at worst or +14 at best on total Atk in the right conditions and you squee.

Then you faint when you just give her Drives to bump that up to +12 at worst or +20 at best.

R_N

So before accounting for other modes prrrrobably in the realm of 12-ish depending on how well you do a week. Between quests and other misc modes (phalanx will presumably also give mangos every time and I wouldn't be shocked if they were incorporated into other events) I could feasibly see ~50 a month on average.

Changing someone out every 2-3 months honestly is better than I thought

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
So before accounting for other modes prrrrobably in the realm of 12-ish depending on how well you do a week. Between quests and other misc modes (phalanx will presumably also give mangos every time and I wouldn't be shocked if they were incorporated into other events) I could feasibly see ~50 a month on average.

Changing someone out every 2-3 months honestly is better than I thought
Speaking of the Phalanx stuff, the datamine says that they also give free summoning tickets too, three exactly. I didn't care for the mode until this showed up.

R_N

Speaking of the Phalanx stuff, the datamine says that they also give free summoning tickets too, three exactly. I didn't care for the mode until this showed up.
Looking at the data mine its 6 tickets, 3 each for the other 2 dance banners
2020-09-15 - Phalanx Fest quests. 100 Trait Fruits, 3 Summoning Tickets TRIAL_Summon_200901_dance_07 and 3 Summoning Tickets TRIAL_Summon_200901_dance_08. Runs through 2020-09-24.

R_N

I got a 5* lachesis in 14 orbs. I was just wanting a 4* so that's nice. Can easily ignore the banner moving forward

AuraChannelerChris

Got pitybroken by my first OG!Lysithea at 3.25%. She's Def+/Spd-, her worst stat spread.

At least she can nuke people alive every turn.

AuraChannelerChris

R_N

I got a ced on my first free summon and now I want to spark to get another one so I can give pulse smoke to my fallen lyon but unfortunately im not sure i can get the needed orbs within a week

double unfortunately i didn't think of that until putting 30 orbs into it. I've 12 left over so I "only" need about 93 but I dont think the math works out even with the rest of the tempest and log in orbs.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free circle gave me a Ced right away which is exciting after spending 300 orbs for no Ced on his last rerun. I haven't used my tickets yet though because now I'm at the awkward crossroads of just taking the free rolls and leaving or going all-in for the spark. I do want at least one more Pulse Smoke (Micaiah, Sothe, Mia, and Haar are all candidates) and both Shannan and Larcei are great pulls as well so chances are I'll still go for a min cost spark, but it's probably a smarter play to wait until I see the calendar which should probably be tonight. I suspect we'll have the next banner trailer before this rerun ends but it's still good to see what's coming first regardless.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Gesshin Powered
Related to the above there was also a Tactics Drill referencing the manga chapter featuring Duma and three of the junior manaketes (Fae, Nowi and Young Tiki). They are having a lot of fun with these, aren't they?