• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

R_N

With how Xane works, you probably only need one copy of him to be functional, especially if he has an HP boon. His other stats will be dependent on nearby allies anyway. Guess it's a rare case of a unit not needing merges to still be viable.
I am very curious what his statline is like. Even if he gets mage dancer BST, gen 5 infantry dont mess around (see: how scary minmaxed illyana is). It'd be funny to see Xanes that forgo his weapon entirely depending on how they're distributed

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm actually pretty content with the Bonus Heroes on this TT+. Ninian is a good one because everyone got a free one through the Hero's Path, and Robin has that 3-4* availability going for him.

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
I'm actually pretty content with the Bonus Heroes on this TT+. Ninian is a good one because everyone got a free one through the Hero's Path, and Robin has that 3-4* availability going for him.
Except there is a huge possibility people had already maxed their HM by now, unless some (me) haven't obtained Y!Tiki, which...is suicide on orbs because she's red.

R_N

I still use bonus units even if their HM is maxed out. If I want to grind HM, I have forging bonds for that anyway.
I'm not necessarily using these as a grind, but since you're doing so many runs anyway, and i have so many units for that matter, i like TTs as an easy way to get a thousand or so more on them

AuraChannelerChris

I ideally use units that haven't maxed out their HM during TT+. 15 stamina means around 32 HM per try. That is actually a little more than a single FB run.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
IDK Xane but he sure has an interesting weapon there. Means merges don't matter beyond increasing his HP too!

AuraChannelerChris

IDK Xane.
He's a mimic who adores teasing Tiki.

Want two Marths wielding Falchion? Xane can make that a reality.

Update is out!

Arvis got a hell lot better. Saias only falls behind because he lacks the Spd to double. (Note: Both don't have Res checks on their weapons anymore.)

Rhajat got interesting. Effie got a super one-fight Atk/Def lull. Sigurd/Seliph get a buffed QR3.

Last edited:

R_N

I'm surprised Divien Tyrfing didnt lean into damage reduction more but its hard to say no to guaranteed follow ups on both phases and also attack/def +10 when health is above 50%

I like it on my Sigurd but I'm sure Seliphs will enjoy it as an option as well.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Merges actually do matter on Xane technically since the idea is that he has a real stat spread even without allies around. He just becomes much better with units who have high visible stats, meaning he's still useful without merges and doesn't need more to be a useful unit.

Refines are good but slightly tame, which I guess is to be expected since this is coming right after CYL2 refines. I think Broadleaf effect is an insanely good boost for Arvis and Saias though and a great upgrade for people using them, especially considering how many free copies of those guys we've gotten if you've been playing long enough.

R_N

Merges actually do matter on Xane technically since the idea is that he has a real stat spread even without allies around. He just becomes much better with units who have high visible stats, meaning he's still useful without merges and doesn't need more to be a useful unit.

Refines are good but slightly tame, which I guess is to be expected since this is coming right after CYL2 refines. I think Broadleaf effect is an insanely good boost for Arvis and Saias though and a great upgrade for people using them, especially considering how many free copies of those guys we've gotten if you've been playing long enough.
Broadleaf AND super ploys. No res check, 3 rows & columns.

I wonder if tier 4 ploys will be similar?

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
I think Effie got kind of screwed but everyone else got a good enough improvement. Like Sigurd wasn't going to change the meta but I'd love to finally pull him.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Dunno if this is the place, but...

I've spotted a cheater in the Arena... Marth may not have Falchion unless he's a 5 star unit... Did any of you spotted simiral things? (The pink "wave" at the top right is used to censor the username of this hero's owner)

AuraChannelerChris

Dunno if this is the place, but...

I've spotted a cheater in the Arena... Marth may not have Falchion unless he's a 5 star unit... Did any of you spotted simiral things? (The pink "wave" at the top right is used to censor the username of this hero's owner)
4* heroes can inherit their 5*'s weapon. Some people do this for...some reason, most likely because they don't care about going all the way with a 5*.

So, no. It's not cheating.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Free Dheginsea for me. What a pleasant surprise! No white orbs, though, but I'm still delighted.

AuraChannelerChris

95 orbs gave me...

A 5* Atk+/Def- Altena in a second session. My first one.

At my last session...

A 5* H!Xane with Def+/HP-.
A 5* H!F!Grima with Atk+/Res-.

I so wanted Duo H!Y!Tiki, but I guess this game sure wants to keep Harmonic Heroes away from me. Oh well.

Fun fact: That H!Xane is LEVEL 3. Have fun training him on the highest TT+ difficulty. He's literally the only unit in the game who can defeat a level 40 enemy while at level 1.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not really sure how to feel about Xane.

On one hand, he has the potential to be really busted depending on who he's boosting stats from. Surrounding him with B!Edelgard, Y!Caeda, etc can give him the highest unboosted value of certain stats.

On the other hand, you really have to build a team around him, so he's incredibly dependent on those around him, and picking off allies greatly weakens him. Plus, terrain plays a factor in dictating how many characters you're able to have in his mimic range.

Seems like a character who's strong on paper, but situational in practice.