• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This is the first time November gets a seasonal. Thanksgiving is primarily an American thing, so it's doubtful this seasonal will be that, so I wonder what the theme will be. It should have a Duo Hero on it at any rate, since I don't think they want to have two Duo Heroes from the same seasonal theme just yet, and we just passed the one year anniversary of them.

If the BHB hint pattern stays true, the next New Heroes banner is 3H. Might get a chunk of the Golden Deer in this one.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Quite disappointed that the GHB party last month did not result in them actually skipping forward on the miserably long backlog of GHB reruns, guess that means I'm forced to use extra grails if I want to +10 Jorge for Arena or otherwise hope that we get another GHB rerun set on anniversary or something, because at this rate it'll be a year otherwise for a normal rerun.

I was fully expecting a 3H banner sometime before the end of the year though so I'm assuming the BHB pattern holds here too. I was hoping they'd hold off until a bit later though given the CYL banner, even if that's a special case they're definitely pushing it with the 3H overload there. Especially if the legendary this month ends up being Dimitri like many people think, and then there's even the Harmony Amid Chaos rerun too!

Also wow that next Hall of Forms is coming real soon.

R_N

So unless they somehow squeeze another banner into november or december, we're losing out on a normal banner this year

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
Next resplendent hero is Caeda, so if you used her as a flying team staple in the past she’ll be a little better

R_N

I got pity broken (such as it was, just 3.25%) by a Sue

I didn't have her but it's still funny how they released 3 green bow cavs shortly after each other and they are all approximately samey outside of skillsets and 2 of them are in the 3-4* pool

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
4 days till the next HoF. Wow. Wonder what made them decide to do that?
If I had to hazard a guess, it's for panic buying. Shorter time frame means less time to mull it over, so someone might panic buy a forma crystal to get one of the units before they go away.

R_N

If I had to hazard a guess, it's for panic buying. Shorter time frame means less time to mull it over, so someone might panic buy a forma crystal to get one of the units before they go away.
still weird to do that *now* rather than in one of the high spending months like december or january

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
Got a circle with Ellie, Soren's Grandpa, and Halloween Grima. Worth that 5% rate I guess.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, the Limited Hero Battles are back this week, and this is what we're looking at:

Limited HB: GHB Naesala: heroes from FE6; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Matthew & Hector: heroes from 3H, no dancers
Limited HB: GHB Panne: heroes from Tellius; up to 1 dancer
Limited HB: BHB Leo & Elise: heroes from FE: Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem; no dancers
Limited HB: LHB Tiki: heroes from FE: The Sacred Stones; up to 1 dancer

I'm a little worried about Friday since Sacred Stones is one of my weaker lineups.

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
Well, the Limited Hero Battles are back this week, and this is what we're looking at:

Limited HB: BHB Leo & Elise: heroes from FE: Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem; no dancers

I'm a little worried about Friday since Sacred Stones is one of my weaker lineups.
I do wonder if we'll ever get an LHB with the TMS characters being able to partake in. Not a TMS only thing obviously but I'm surprised they are not allowed to be in the LHBs that have Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery or Awakening since all the mirage people are based from those two.

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"

Sweetie, please.

Available at 4* or less:
Eirika
Seth
Ross
L'Arachel
Tethys

SS is the worst lineup unit-wise. Period. Everyone else is 5*-locked, and even then, half of them aren't that good.

The fact IS chose SS as the final limited lineup against an armored dragon which only Duo Ephraim has an edge on (had she been just a dragon would mean no one in SS can deal effective damage on) should tell you this was done on purpose.

R_N

I mean LHBs in general are more meant for long standing players who likely have a suite of pity breakers over the years.
Like, I mean, the freebie offerings of the other games are broadly speaking not much better. Possible, certainly, F2P guides exist for every LHB but it just washes over me at this point.

Also if nothing else everyone has tome eirika and in the grails we have Lyon, Joshua, Mairsa, Valter, Cormag

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
At the very least Tome Eirika and Tethys should be good starting points to make a team out of since the former is still pretty good as a F2P option and the other's a dancer that can also draw out mages thanks to her Res. Ross is also a pretty good F2P offensive axe and while Cormag has a typical stat spread, it's still very workable for whatever role you want to use him for.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
Keep in mind having the units is only half of the equation; the other half is if you've actually built and invested in them. And I can say with full certainty that Sacred Stones is one of the series whose characters I've put the least investment in.