• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

AuraChannelerChris

"How did you manage to faint while standing up?"
The New Power banner didn't give me the free Sigurd I wanted, so it gave me a free Atk+/Res- Rhajat instead. Still have an Spd+/Res-, so both will stay

Pick up your HoF 500 feathers before the day after tomorrow.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Nice batch of orbs you got there for that 3H banner. Shame if a Duo with Dominance or a Harmonic Hero showed up.

Dragalge

Years
My first circle in the Double Special Heroes banner had all three star crap but a lone Harmonized Mia which is my first harmonized hero. They're +Att, -Def which is pretty great.

That said, the game decided it would not give me Harmonized Tiki again after, despite it being a 3.00 pity rate, I get a second Apotheosis Anna. I manual'd her since both of mines were +Res and this copy was -Spd. Good thing she's got amazing fodder and that I got Duo Mia so I'm not too bummed but still.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Deluge Balm implies the existence of Rockslide Balm.

>Rock

Sara and the Kia Staff confirmed. /s

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
SHAMIR

I WANT HER

Now if they just add Caspar and Marianne, then all of my top 5 favorite FE3H characters will be in FEH.

...Definitely surprised that Seteth is the demote, when was the last time we got a Male Flier in the regular pool? Shigure I think? But Flayn also looks pretty good, Rescue is interesting and she actually has a unique weapon! Surprises all around.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
This banner is interesting but also surprisingly tame. Flayn is a good sign for healers getting actual attention though, they've desperately needed that for a long time and Flayn is also notably the first healer to get a prf that isn't a FEH OC or Brave alt (or both). Shamir is obviously designed to be a Brave Hector counter and otherwise has a great base kit, Seteth is also a great merge project for Arena purposes due to his great support weapon, and well, Catherine is another fancy sword but she doesn't look to be exceptional among the sea of god swords we got earlier this year.

Either way though it's 3 Houses with popular characters so it's obviously going to be a popular banner, guess they figured there was no need to go too crazy with the units here which is nice. I might spark here for some fodder though since there's quality pulls all around, notably would be nice to get that Atk/Spd Solo 4 for my Ike but all this will depend on if the next legend is someone I want to merge (i.e. Micaiah). Seems likely that next legend will be Dimitri at this rate though, between the 3 Houses banner, Water association with "Azure Moon" and then Edelgard rerunning on the banner this month too. It makes so much sense, but you can never be too sure I suppose.

R_N

I am pretty surprised we got a church banner, with Nemesis as a GHB even, without Rhea
Personally I figured they'd go Rhea/Seteth/Flayn/Demote or Rhea/Catherine/Shamir/Demote. With the GHB being Solon or Thales.

I'm pretty curious about Nemesis. He'll likely be Infantry Sword, but his signature sword is...Creator's Sword. Even if they give him "Dark Creator's Sword" he'll likely be a very good grail project.

e: Ah, it is Dark Creator Sword judging by his sprite

Last edited:

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
My luck with this banner was... interesting. I ended up having to spark for Shamir, although I did get two Flayns along the way, one of whom was +Atk. I decided to roll one more circle after sparking, and it ended up being 5 green orbs, with 2 being Shamir and one being Gerik, who I didn't have. So that was nice, and one of the Shamirs ended up being +Speed so I can work with that.

R_N

Quite the interesting chapter this month
Did not expect there to be direct fall out from killing Hel.

I wonder if this is just more nightmare though, because the very start of the book had the four of us together before we slipped into the dream.
Maybe the chapter 13 twist is this specific thing, alfonse dying, is a vision of the future

AuraChannelerChris

I got a 5* Seteth with Spd+/Def-.

This guy is like the ultimate Atk/Spd flier Drive bot. With the right conditions, he can grant +8 on Atk and Spd to a flier.

bobjr

EVERYONE WANTS THE BIG CHAIR MEG
Staff member
I got Flayn, 2 Catherines, and a Seteth in 10 total summons, so good luck even though I had 0 green orbs.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
Final tally ended up being 4 Shamir, 2 Flayn, and 2 4* Seteth. Plus a Ranulf. Spent about 250 orbs. I'm content.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
So the Nemesis GHB ended up being easier than I expected. It was REALLY forgiving in terms of reinforcement placing... And the Trilemma Staff user actually makes it easier to take out Nemesis if you have a strong blue since it tends to attack the same turn Nemesis advances.

Not that I'm complaining though, always nice to not have to use much brain power on a GHB. (Screw you Gharnef)

AuraChannelerChris

So, Nemesis is a free Special-enduring unit...except he needs his allies to be above 90% of HP so they count towards his damage reduction. Figures.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
The worst thing about the damage reduction on Dark Creator Sword is that it kind of doesn't even achieve what it's designed to do because of how the AI chooses its targets. The AOE unit will straight-up not attack if they lose the matchup and drop down in the movement order, and since his damage reduction is only for the first attack on that phase then they simply end up attacking later in the turn after another ally "breaks" his damage reduction. Obviously if there's nobody else in range they'll go for it but in AR context where AOEs are most relevant, that often won't be the case.

Considering we already had unconditional AOE damage reduction a whole year ago with Nagi it seems like they're deliberately holding back on giving us a good GHB with this one. We've had pretty good grail units lately with Jorge, Dancer Eldigan, Petrine, and Ena so having a mediocre GHB unit isn't exactly unfair here, but still pretty disappointing since Nemesis ultimately doesn't do much. He doesn't even hit 180 BST like Ena can with +Speed so he's not even a great arena investment.

R_N

He's probably more handy in Arena and misc normal content than AR

Which is funy since the AoE reduction is basically onl relevant in AR. At least he also has general damage reduciton.

Dragalge

Years
He's probably more handy in Arena and misc normal content than AR

Which is funy since the AoE reduction is basically onl relevant in AR. At least he also has general damage reduciton.
He also doesn't need to be near allies as well. The 90% thing is iffy I'll admit but I don't think his sword is terrible otherwise.