• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I definitely think something is going to happen with the legendary heroes, but we'll have a FEH channel soon with the voting results so I think we'll see that come up.

KillerDraco

Assuming they do the random seasonal again, please don't have the 4* ones in it (Conrad, Xane, etc). I like some of these units but it'd suck to not get a 5* seasonal, especially a duo/harmonic.

I'm not sure I understand your issue, it's not as though having some Special Heroes available at 4* stops you from getting 5*'s. If anything it just serves to make them more accessible.

R_N

I'm not sure I understand your issue, it's not as though having some Special Heroes available at 4* stops you from getting 5*'s. If anything it just serves to make them more accessible.
the "random seasonal" is referring to the "you get one (1) free random seasonal per year" that they did last year

Going into the 2020 free pull and getting a Valentines Conrad, for example, would suck.

KillerDraco

the "random seasonal" is referring to the "you get one (1) free random seasonal per year" that they did last year

Going into the 2020 free pull and getting a Valentines Conrad, for example, would suck.

Oh, I'll be honest, I forgot that was a thing last year.

But that I can agree with.

R_N

Soooooooooo many cool things in this feh channel holy moly. They are coming into year 5 swinging

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Itsuki and Tsubasa cracked the top 50 with being in 25th and 49th place respectively and Ayra's at 74th so I'm happy. (and speaking of which, more than the former two made the top 100...people do want another TMS banner it seems). Lastfly for this, Veld went up double votes to earn himself a whopping 26 votes altogether!

Also we get to create our own summoner and use it in Mjolnir's Strike. With customizable intro dialogue as well!

New Hero Fest is pretty stacked too with so much good skills for fodder. Speaking of banners, even A Hero Rises will have a top 4 banner with a spark so at the least, the top 4 may not be entirely screwed.

Also Valentines 2021 featuring Gustav, Henriette, Alfonse, and duo Lif/Thrasir. Veronica's the TT unit. Of course they would give another duo HP and a chill skill because that is totally creative. Least this banner and the Hero Fest will have loads of tickets to use.

And now that it does not need to be spoiled no longer...

A FREE FORMA SOUL! Something that is usually $29.99 is free!

Best anniversary

KillerDraco

I'm surprised no one just linked the FEH Channel video.

So I think I will.

I am legit loving the Legendary Hero update, old ones get updated and also separated from new Legendary Hero banners so they're not bogging them down with outdated summons. This was definitely overdue and I'm so happy for it.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow anniversary is actually good this year? That's...honestly a surprise and I'm super happy with it. I get Legendary Ike but actually useful again, and they make some of the best summoning changes they've ever made?

There's so much to say and I don't really have anything bad to say about it, other than the random seasonal pick and voting gauntlet being a thing yet again. At least we actually get a sparkable banner for the voting gauntlet this time though so I can't even complain too much there either.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
So... It looks like Gatekeeper just gatekept Marth.

To be serious, I did not see that big a rally happening for Gatekeeper. He's a loveable NPC, but I honestly thought that even if he took first it'd still be somewhat close. Marth got completely blown out of the water by him. Marianne on the other hand was closer to Eirika, but her rally was a bit more impressive since there wasn't as much expectation (or dread) that she'd beat Eirika, yet it still happened. It's kind of funny how Golden Deer managed to get three of its members a Brave alt despite being considered the least important house, I wonder if they can pull it off next year (looks at Hilda).

As for the updates, I'll definitely be saving that Forma Soul. B!Fjorm is tempting, but she doesn't really interest me when I already have Mila and there's other characters I'm hoping will pop in that I can make full sets for instead. With Hero Rises I'm not too keen on the VG idea again, but at least the Top 4 get thrown onto a banner so if the one that wins isn't one people want, at least there's a fair chance of pulling them later. Finally, I'm happy for the 5* change as that was desperately needed, now we can get skills like Distant Counter in the 4* pool (technically) along with strong characters like B!Hector, which is great.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Thanks to the summoning changes, we have three “accessible” sources of Quick Riposte 3 in Deirdre, Dorcas, and Leo, all before we got a damn Grail unit with the skill at 4*.

The Legendary Hero Remix buffs are excellent too, and just the facelift they needed. Drinks out for the Bimitris and Guins though, that died for their Unity and Drive Res before we got essentially got the skills for free. Now I’m wondering what Chilling Seal will be upgraded to, and what new toy FGrima will get.

R_N

Thanks to the summoning changes, we have three “accessible” sources of Quick Riposte 3 in Deirdre, Dorcas, and Leo, all before we got a damn Grail unit with the skill at 4*.

The Legendary Hero Remix buffs are excellent too, and just the facelift they needed. Drinks out for the Bimitris and Guins though, that died for their Unity and Drive Res before we got essentially got the skills for free. Now I’m wondering what Chilling Seal will be upgraded to, and what new toy FGrima will get.
Some theory crafting on the assumption all the Remix heroes eventually get a prf skill upgrade and one of their normal skills upgraded to a tier 4:
Gunnthra: Chilling Seal drops the HP requirement and now also inflicts -6 Res. Fort Res becomes Fort Def/Res
Ephraim: Solar Brace will heal 40% and also have some secondary effect...maybe cooldown? Between his 2 other skills I think Joint Hone Defense is more in the cards just because i mean....hone defense? Really? Really?
Robin: No doubt in my mind Dragonskin is updated to Halloween Grima's Dragonscale. Cancel Affinity sucks and no one uses it and I dont see them ushering in tier 4 b skills with cancel affinity 4; I think we'll see the introduction of tier 4 smokes instead. A bigger debuff and they'll hit the target as well (currently only Pulse and I think Panic smoke do that)
Lyn: Laws of Sacae 2 will now just be just an ally-proximity drive, no enemy check, and will raise her stats byt uhhh 5 or 6. Maybe it can be a joint drive effect! Unlike Cancel Affinity, Desperation 4 feels like a good tier 4 b slot to introduce buttttt then I noticed she had Rally Def/Res. Not Def/Res+, just Def/Res; so that'll probably be her other upgrade. Poor Lyn.
Ryoma: Bushido was half of wrath for fliers so getting the special acceleration would make sense, but hell lets go for broke. Slap on NFU. Probably just get Kestral Stance 3.
Hector: Ostia Pulse 2 will either drop the "tactics" requirement or be a cooldown -2 (maybe...both?!). The distant variants are just kinda sidegrades so....maybe they'll give him Ruptured Sky? He does have Draconic Aura and Ruptured Sky is the tier 3 of the Draconic line.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Some theory crafting on the assumption all the Remix heroes eventually get a prf skill upgrade and one of their normal skills upgraded to a tier 4:
Gunnthra: Chilling Seal drops the HP requirement and now also inflicts -6 Res. Fort Res becomes Fort Def/Res
Ephraim: Solar Brace will heal 40% and also have some secondary effect...maybe cooldown? Between his 2 other skills I think Joint Hone Defense is more in the cards just because i mean....hone defense? Really? Really?
Robin: No doubt in my mind Dragonskin is updated to Halloween Grima's Dragonscale. Cancel Affinity sucks and no one uses it and I dont see them ushering in tier 4 b skills with cancel affinity 4; I think we'll see the introduction of tier 4 smokes instead. A bigger debuff and they'll hit the target as well (currently only Pulse and I think Panic smoke do that)
Lyn: Laws of Sacae 2 will now just be just an ally-proximity drive, no enemy check, and will raise her stats byt uhhh 5 or 6. Maybe it can be a joint drive effect! Unlike Cancel Affinity, Desperation 4 feels like a good tier 4 b slot to introduce buttttt then I noticed she had Rally Def/Res. Not Def/Res+, just Def/Res; so that'll probably be her other upgrade. Poor Lyn.
Ryoma: Bushido was half of wrath for fliers so getting the special acceleration would make sense, but hell lets go for broke. Slap on NFU. Probably just get Kestral Stance 3.
Hector: Ostia Pulse 2 will either drop the "tactics" requirement or be a cooldown -2 (maybe...both?!). The distant variants are just kinda sidegrades so....maybe they'll give him Ruptured Sky? He does have Draconic Aura and Ruptured Sky is the tier 3 of the Draconic line.
Hone Def on L!Ephraim isn't as strange as Sturdy Stance 2...on a player phase unit. But yeah his entire kit is just outdated and just got completely outclassed by his lance mentor Duessal.

R_N

had it pointed out to me that Ike had Defense Tactic before, not Drive Res, so there's a good chance they'll just give these characters brand new tier 4 skill lines instead.

KillerDraco

I pulled Colorless and got Sephiran. I didn't really want him but I didn't have him either, so in the end it works out since I probably wouldn't have tried to roll for him ever.