1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes: Where the Peonie Flies

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by bobjr, Feb 5, 2017.

1. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I only have 2 five stars, outside of the Kagero I promoted.

2. pokemonjeff

pokemonjeff interested trader

That is horrendous luck, unless you're just sitting on your orbs or something silly like that. I've now rolled 8 five stars, and I'm sitting on enough feathers to promote someone, not that I have any 4 stars I really have interest in promoting. Will probably just sit on them until I get a 4 star of someone I actually like or need.

Also, kagero must be sweet. They seem like they wreck face and I'm sad I've yet to roll one of her.

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hey, Deku, you looking up your name on Googl-?"

Screw Ursula. Her stage is downright murder for even units with 28 average on both DEF and RES. I won't bother getting her.

They so need to take off the no KOs rule.

Although I heard Ursula has to be taken down first by another tome user like F!Robin...

EDIT: On second thought, pairing a green tome user that deals more damage to cavalry units with a stone wall, a dancer, and a healer makes wonders. I think I can pull this off on Hard...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

My team was Takumi (level 40, but he's defensively & resistantly frail at 25/18), Azura (level 32), Palla (level 28) and Nino (level 40, can take one (1) physical hit from the ninja).

Palla was here solely because she filled 2 niches: She had an armor slayer, has weapon advantage against the axe armor and she could take one hit from ursula/the armor/the cavalier. You could probably swap in any given unit to better handle it.
    Azura didn't really get a chance to do kill the cavalier, but her dancing was crucial for finishing off units or for repositioning others. Takumi's task was basically "Kill the lower ninja" so i imagine any of the archers could handle it (Any brave bow user in particular, i imagine).

Significantly easier than Narcian or Female Robin tbh

5. AuraChannelerChris

I managed to get 3-Star Ursula, so I'll leave it there.

Also, to the surprise of no one, Lucina won.

6. bobjr

7. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

Looks like Ninian can use dragonstones.

Hopefully, she still has Dance to go along with it.

8. AuraChannelerChris

Weren't we supposed to get 20 orbs or something?

9. Theo-92

Theo-92 Well-Known Member

I reckon we will get them tomorrow. Chucked a handful of potions at the Ursula lunatic map, it was actually rather fun despite how hard it was.

Team Ephraim!

10. Ironthunder

Ironthunder The Uncultured One

That's coming soon, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if they were leaving it until the new gacha arrives tomorrow.

But yeah, the new characters look to be an interesting bunch. Thoughts in spoiler because idk if people want this saying despite the link above so I'd rather not get yelled at:
    -Karel: He could be good, but there's a lot of competition for sword users so he's going to have to be excellent to actually stand out.
    -Rebecca: Nice. Bow users are fairly rare tbh (We have what, Jeorge/Klein/Taco/Niles/Setsuna?) so there's potential.
    -Priscilla: Hopefully she's mounted, chances are she'll get one of the stat-booster purples. Might be fun.
    -Jaffar: Probably another character that's been rejigged into using daggers. Might be pretty cool though, we shall see.
    -Ninian: Dancer with likely breath attack, this should be hell. Even more reason to see arena teams full of Falchions because WHY NOT IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE DUMB AS ALL HELL.
    -Lucius: ...why the hell did they make the light mage into a damned staff wielder? If he was a light mage still then that'd be cool because it's another blue tome, but as a staff user he looks like he's damned to mediocrity without some hellishly overpowered set behind him.

11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

The comment about the bows had me look into what our spread is at this point. Not counting the in-game-but-unreleased (like Xander, Camus, Veronica, etc) or the upcoming banner units the current loadout is
    Sword: 25
    Lance: 18
    Axe: 15
    Red Dragon: 2 (both Tikis lol)
    Blue Dragon: 2 (F Corrin & Nowi)
    Green Dragon: 1 (Just Fae)
    Red Tome: 7
    Blue Tome: 6
    Green Tome: 4 (And one of those was female robin....)
    Staff: 8
    Bows: 7
    Shuriken: 5

and fun fact: we only have 5 total armors.

I'd like it if Lucius was a new kind of Staff user. All the staff users have some gimmick, what if his was tome-caliber offense?

12. Ironthunder

Ironthunder The Uncultured One

Maybe, but I'm just annoyed. Lucius' main noteworthy feature was that he used Light magic. He didn't get staves until he promoted. It's not like Frederick/Gunter where their weapon got shifted to another they could wield, they've just outright ignored his purpose in the game (To introduce light magic and the magic triangle) and given him a staff.

13. bobjr

Lucius just wants to make sure his boyfriend Raven is nice and healed all the time

14. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

All the new banner units aside from one have some relation to units already released.

Wonder why Rebecca was included when Rath or Wil could have been reasonable additions and be connected to Lyn. Maybe we'll get Wolt or Dart in the future

15. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

I'd argue it fits his nature, I guess?

also where are our Nomads. Bow knights have been in the game as enemies since the start but we dont have any of our bow knight friends from any game.

16. Shinehollow

Shinehollow Turning that frown all the way down

I hope Rath is included later, as we still need mounted bow knights as mentioned above. Plus, I think he'd be pretty cool to have, anyway.

I hoped that the next banner would have more 8 characters, but it's not like I'm arguing against an entire focus devoted to a GBA game. Would've liked to see Kent or Sain, but take what you can get, right.

17. Rio!

Rio! Composer

LOL this is me, I only have 5 star Kagero (who's actually been doing pretty well tbh) and Cordelia who's come in handy with the Brave Lance.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Was thinking of how they'll handle some of the other non-standard characters like Ninian was.

Nils is obvious: dragon stone
    Merlinus: In general I would love to know how they'll handle adding a transporter character to the game, but of all things he'll probably get Swords solely because his FE7 artwork has him carry one on his person for some reason.
    Lalum: Swords? I think she gives you one when she joins. Otherwise I feel they'd have to just choose a weapon and go with it. All the dancers aside from Azura who use weapons use swords. Even the mimic character from FE1.
    Effin: Magic? There'd be no tome dancers otherwise, so that'd be a decent gimmick. I think he's usually brought into the plot for the legendary tomes?
    The Tellius Herons: Magic would make the most sense. They all have higher magic growths and they can use magic cards. Maybe they could use magic based on those and just have really low powered magic. One heron for each magic type! Or keep them "beaststones" or whatever they'll call the laguz type weapons but make them comically weak. airborne dancers!

Well, they'll probably never release all the characters in the first place.

19. bobjr

Merlinus would probably be a healer who uses elixirs or something. The thing I want to know is how they'll handle Laguz.

20. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

The same way they handle the Manaketes I would guess. Manaketes in Heroes are effectively the same as any other direct combat unit, just with a flashy transformation, and Laguz wouldn't be any different in that regard, just with a different symbol.

Ranulf, Mordecai, Lethe for beast Laguz
    Tibarn, Janaff, Ulki for Hawk Laguz
    Naesala, Nealuchi, Vika for Ravens
    Reyson, Leanne, Rafiel, Herons
    Ena, Nasir, Kurthnaga for Dragon Laguz.

Give them one color apiece, and let them loose.