• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Emblem Heroes: Steampunk 776

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Desperation is finally a Tempest seal.

Expect to see a fair amount of Bold Fighter Desperation combos.

R_N

Also Dorcas seems to have a base Attack of 41.

That's right, He has more attack then a god like Grima.
also, an armored unit. bve

Desperation is finally a Tempest seal.

Expect to see a fair amount of Bold Fighter Desperation combos.
well i mean that was already a thing before, now we can just have two of them on the same team
Desperation/Vantage seems like the more relevant combo

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Eh. I'm not promoting Lon'qu for the time being. The ideal one I have is a 3* SPD+ RES- over the 4* SPD+ HP- one, so he'll be promoted eventually.

From 999,999 feathers, Walhart was chosen to drain 20,000. I need an axe cavalier I know is promote-safe before an ideal refine comes in.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
oh, bummer. Well, Brazen is cool to have as a seal. Easy "I can think of anything else" fodder, can stack with other brazens, etc.

I'm gluing that seal to Alfonse forever until maybe an Atk/Def one because my god 72 Atk / 46 Def / 29 Res below 80% before Arena buffs is so good. I can get him up to nearly 90 Attack with proper setup in Arena, Alfonse is so good.

The other seals are less impressive but I'll happily take Spd/Def 2, Darting Stance has some niche usability but nothing I expect to ever upgrade. Convenient timing though, probably should move Spd/Def 2 to Nephenee and Atk/Def 2 to Merric when that comes out.

Zora

perpetually tired
Seeing Myrrh as a TT unit finally got me to give her skills.

Going with Earth Boost, Renewel, and Spur Speed for now (with Iote's Shield as seal) because it seems solid enough for TT. Fury would be the go-to A skill since she has it, but I don't like Fury on TT.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Tempest Trial final map. It begins on the 14th.

yk1puwrwv2r11.png

Halloween Henry is the boss, and he's got the stats to back it up. Basically Ploy proof, and that armor below him will always be an armor each run, so Armor March is always a threat. Bold Fighter means he's proccing Reprisal all the time, and with 40 Speed even GTomebreaker won't stop it if your user isn't fast enough to avoid the natural double.

Dancer Micaiah is the safest bet for this, just having a field day with armors and WTA on Henry, but she needs 58 Atk anyway to get the one-shot on Henry. If she can't take out the armor beneath in one round, gonna have to move around a bit. If you don't have Dancer Micaiah....have fun?

R_N

Tempest Trial final map. It begins on the 14th.

yk1puwrwv2r11.png

Halloween Henry is the boss, and he's got the stats to back it up. Basically Ploy proof, and that armor below him will always be an armor each run, so Armor March is always a threat. Bold Fighter means he's proccing Reprisal all the time, and with 40 Speed even GTomebreaker won't stop it if your user isn't fast enough to avoid the natural double.

Dancer Micaiah is the safest bet for this, just having a field day with armors and WTA on Henry, but she needs 58 Atk anyway to get the one-shot on Henry. If she can't take out the armor beneath in one round, gonna have to move around a bit. If you don't have Dancer Micaiah....have fun?
I think any high res character will do fine. Reprisal is only scary if you just barely miss the kill and even then depending on stats it might be negligible. Like it's only +10 if he's missing half his health.

So just for kicks here's how this works out with my Sanaki if I use her as a lure: 37 HP, 52 attack, 34 res
Henry does 8 damage
Sanaki does 20
Henry does 14

If you can survive one round of combat against him he's your plaything. He's more dangerous because he has support and an armor right in front of him. but that applies to every TT

I actually have TA3 on her so its more like 0 30 11

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Couldn't beat Abyssal Navarre after a number of attempts so I opted for a flier team and that still didn't work (but brought me a bit better progress than my other team). After that, I decided to finally cave in and promote a Cecilia to give Spring Camilla Gronnraven+ and now I'm questioning why I didn't do this promotion sooner. And yeah, thanks to this, I was able to beat Abyssal Navarre due to Spring Camilla being able to take care of one of the dagger units and the healer behind him with a QR3 seal.

The fact that I can have a flier that can check bows (with Iote's Shield seal) and other colorless units is awesome.

R_N

Had 100k feathers and today was bows so Jamke got the go ahead.

Unless I missed someone, the only GHBs I have left to upgrade is Kana-M and Linus. Feels like just last week I had like 8 of these to go. Feathers really came into my life like a whirlwind.
Kanna will take a little extra time since I sacked a 4* a while ago for Fortify and forgot to do the infernal one

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I like how Jamke does the pose from his old official art, but I'm always a fan of little touches they do.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My free pull session was being cheeky with me, because instead of H!Myrrh, it gave me another SM!Eirika with ATK+ HP-. I don't think I'll merge this one with the SPD+ DEF- one I have just because that choice in boon can be useful in a different situation.

I'm not that interested in the banner save for maybe H!Myrrh, so I'll be orb-saving for a while.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I had crazy amazing luck with my pulls today. I was aiming for H!Myrrh as my priority. My free summon came form circle with four red orbs, but I got only 4 star units from it. next circle didn't have any reds, so I took green one that ended up as 4 star Nino. I decided to have one more go and the next circle had four red circles yet again. Then the luck hit. my first summon gave me Brave Celica -HP + DEF, the very next orb gave me -HP + SPE Siegbert and the VERY NEXT orb after it was Halloween Myrrh with -ATK +RES which isn't the best my is fine by me. I'm so happy to get her.

R_N

I decided to go for Mia (i've been wanting a flying healer for a while) + another (because i like halloween), so I did full pulls until I got....a spooky Myrh and a brave hector, of all things. She's -HP/+Res, he's +hp/-attack. Not bad for the Myrrh and an easy bold fighter fodder for the latter. I use so many armors it's just a question of who do I love the most.

I still want the Mia, though, so I'll just start sniping colorless over the next month.

Surprised last year's halloween banner didn't start up. Maybe they're waiting for the dance banner to phase out? Still weird.

Silas was the only one who dropped, as expected, by the way.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Free roll gave me another 3* Bartre, almost as if the game heard me saying I don't actually pull him often and decided to give a bunch of him now. I instantly used the orbs we got today for more attempts at the Muspell banner and got two circles in a row with no greens, followed by a circle with one green that gave me Deirdre. It was only a 3.25% rate but after not seeing a green on possibly more than half of my pulls and never seeing more than one it's frustrating.

It does give me a chance to cap her Hero Merit again since I foddered her when the cap was still 3000 and there are worse pitybreakers I could've gotten, but there's also much better ones I could've gotten as well. There's only 12 days left of this banner and I really don't want to leave without my duel skill after being pitybroken 3 times, so I'm still going to hope the game starts giving me better circles. If nothing else I want my Soren and Titania merge, I just need one more of them.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Silas is a golden fodder for defensive enemy phase heroes and Bladetomes, especially to Odin, whose refine can allow him to get an extra +32 to his ATK with Even Def Wave 3.

...But of course the devs realized Even Def Wave was too good to hand out at level 3 for a 4*, so Silas gives out Steady Stance 3 at 4*. At least he also has Reposition and Slaying Spear.

Last edited:

R_N

I love pairing Helbindi with bladetome (and bladeblade) people. Just an instant +20 to attack every other turn....is very good.
It made Odin downright useful in the three heroes quest and Laevatein did so much damage when I was doing the arena runs and infantry quests. SO MUCH DAMAGE